• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Drake walked over "Yo Roman!" He called out happily no clue what was going on
@Roman
"Drake! Where the hell have you been?!" Roman asked happily. "Well, more like, 'Uncle' Drake."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed as he began to swim around again,"Alright. Anything for you love." He said as he floated around on his back.
"I love swimming" she says happily. Levi smiled and made a water wall.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: 1,600 years is 16 in fae to earth.... I am 6. *she nods her head* I listen in my bubble, I learn...."quickly" *using his word nodding*
Marcus laughed a little "You sure are a cute one" He said happily

Roman said:
"Drake! Where the hell have you been?!" Roman asked happily. "Well, more like, 'Uncle' Drake."
Drake blinked "What?" He went dead still before shouting "WHAT!?!"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura kissed him back and smiled.
William smiled as he pulled away before falling onto the bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your beautiful too" Lana said quietly as she stared at te scenery with ramona

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you, hon." Ramona said smiling a little. She sat up and crossed her legs. "The weirdest things just happen to be in the most beautiful places..." She said referring to the monster from earlier.

shortyshot8 said:

Nora smacked Drake,"Don't yell."

Roman said:
"Thank you, hon." Ramona said smiling a little. She sat up and crossed her legs. "The weirdest things just happen to be in the most beautiful places..." She said referring to the monster from earlier.
Lana nodded and giggled "yeah that seems to happe a lot" she said as she looked over at the corpse

shortyshot8 said:

"Yeah, I am a father now. Which makes you a uncle, Snow a mother and Nora a aunt." Roman said chuckling a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Welcome sweet heart" Shirs said to her as she made sure the dress was On her

[/QUOTE]
''your getting dressed too right?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smacked Drake,"Don't yell."
Drake rubbed his cheek "Not cool" He pouted

Roman said:
"Yeah, I am a father now. Which makes you a uncle, Snow a mother and Nora a aunt." Roman said chuckling a little.
Drake smiled a little "Th-This is insane" He said blinking a few times

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura looked at him curiously, tilting her head slightly.

Mayyflower said:
"I love swimming" she says happily. Levi smiled and made a water wall.
Alastair smiled as he looked at her,"That's good to know. What are you doing?" He asked curiously as he looked at the wall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded and giggled "yeah that seems to happe a lot" she said as she looked over at the corpse

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled, "It does... doesn't it?" She looked at the corpse and sighed. "He wasn't a friendly one was he?"

shortyshot8 said:

Miyuki:*curious she goes the pond and looks in before suddenly Assana now, the wings gone and she sits down in a thump, sniffling at the pain in her back but trying to be brave like Miyuki*

shortyshot8 said:

"Don't be such a wimp," Nora said as she rolled her eyes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''your getting dressed too right?''

[/QUOTE]
"Of course love" Shirs said as she stripped then walked over to the closet to find some clothes

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled as he looked at her,"That's good to know. What are you doing?" He asked curiously as he looked at the wall.
Levi looked over at Alastair. "Playing with the water" she chuckles and makes a water dragon.

Roman said:
Ramona smiled, "It does... doesn't it?" She looked at the corpse and sighed. "He wasn't a friendly one was he?"
"Ehhh he was dryer than most of the monsters" she said to her as she stared at the corpse

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*curious she goes the pond and looks in before suddenly Assana now, the wings gone and she sits down in a thump, sniffling at the pain in her back but trying to be brave like Miyuki*
Marcus laughed a little more as he walked over to Assana "Hey" He said looking at her with his foggy eyes "You don't have to be strong or brave.....You just have to live"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet hugged her "don't worry about, I bet no matter what Kagura will appear and help you" she smiled.
"I know" she says smiling. "These marks are gonna be the death of me" she huffs

shortyshot8 said:

"It is isn't? I'm happy though... Just really happy..." Roman said looking at Marcus and his daughter.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "For what?" He asked
"I... don't really know" she shrugged.

Mayyflower said:
"I know" she says smiling. "These marks are gonna be the death of me" she huffs
"Yeah right" she giggled "they mame you look cooler and tougher" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back