• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"It is isn't? I'm happy though... Just really happy..." Roman said looking at Marcus and his daughter.
Drake smiled a little "Their youth is strong" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Of course love" Shirs said as she stripped then walked over to the closet to find some clothes

[/QUOTE]
''ok''

*Yuki said as she tried to look for the bed so she could sit which she found out where it was and sat on the edge of the bed*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ehhh he was dryer than most of the monsters" she said to her as she stared at the corpse

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled, "He did get a littlw bite off of me when I turned my back."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ok''
*Yuki said as she tried to look for the bed so she could sit which she found out where it was and sat on the edge of the bed*

[/QUOTE]
Shirs smiled as she walked out in some skinny jeans and a tank top before walking over to yuki and sitting next to her kissing her cheek

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smiled a little "Their youth is strong" He said jokingly
Roman playfully punched, Drake's shoulder. "Don't give me and my child any youth speeches... I'd have to kick your butt." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "He did get a littlw bite off of me when I turned my back."
"They tend to do that some times" she said happily to Ramona before she stretched her arms then late back in the grass and looked to the sky

Roman said:
Roman playfully punched, Drake's shoulder. "Don't give me and my child any youth speeches... I'd have to kick your butt." He said jokingly.
Drake laughed a little before holding out his hand for a high five from Roman "Nice bro"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shirs smiled as she walked out in some skinny jeans and a tank top before walking over to yuki and sitting next to her kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''so...we're ready?''

*She said as she kissed Shira back kissing her nose*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They tend to do that some times" she said happily to Ramona before she stretched her arms then late back in the grass and looked to the sky

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded and sat down beside her. "Well he paid the price..." she said jokingly

Mitsu sat there in the yard an emotionless expression on her face before a cut appeared on her arm bleed then healed I to a scar before one appeared on her upper arm doing the same thing "stupid boys. Stupid William" she said as she brought her knees to her chest then birdied her face into them "why was staying loyal to much to ask" she whimpered into her knees

@anyone

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...we're ready?''
*She said as she kissed Shira back kissing her nose*

[/QUOTE]
Shirs smiled and kissed tikis chi the. Pulled her up as se got up "yeah" she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sat there in the yard an emotionless expression on her face before a cut appeared on her arm bleed then healed I to a scar before one appeared on her upper arm doing the same thing "stupid boys. Stupid William" she said as she brought her knees to her chest then birdied her face into them "why was staying loyal to much to ask" she whimpered into her knees
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
Cam appeared next to her "Because of what you are" He said with a smirk "Maybe you're the problem"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sat there in the yard an emotionless expression on her face before a cut appeared on her arm bleed then healed I to a scar before one appeared on her upper arm doing the same thing "stupid boys. Stupid William" she said as she brought her knees to her chest then birdied her face into them "why was staying loyal to much to ask" she whimpered into her knees
@anyone

Shirs smiled and kissed tikis chi the. Pulled her up as se got up "yeah" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

*Natsumi then knocked on the door even though it was already open*

''you guys coming along?''

shortyshot8 said:
Drake laughed a little before holding out his hand for a high five from Roman "Nice bro"
Roman looked over at Drake and gave him a handshake.

tumblr_mu4k8fcxPh1qbd52ro2_r1_250.gif

"It is nice. I'm glad we were able to come this far in our relationship. It puts a smile on my face."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to her "Because of what you are" He said with a smirk "Maybe you're the problem"
"I don't need any one else to say that it's my fault he wasn't a loyal lover. I didn't go off and try to have sex with other guys when he wasn't around. And all I asked was that he waited till I was ready but he couldn't" she said before she started to sniffle "and now I can neer get him back" she said Into her knees as another cut appeared on her arm then healed and scared

Roman said:
Roman looked over at Drake and gave him a handshake.
tumblr_mu4k8fcxPh1qbd52ro2_r1_250.gif

"It is nice. I'm glad we were able to come this far in our relationship. It puts a smile on my face.X
Drake nodded "To be honest I'm surprised I don't have girls swarming me" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Natsumi then knocked on the door even though it was already open*

''you guys coming along?''

[/QUOTE]
She's nodded "yes we are" she said as she slid a hand into hers then helped her out of the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't need any one else to say that it's my fault he wasn't a loyal lover. I didn't go off and try to have sex with other guys when he wasn't around. And all I asked was that he waited till I was ready but he couldn't" she said before she started to sniffle "and now I can neer get him back" she said Into her knees as another cut appeared on her arm then healed and scared

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed more "Is that so? What if I were to cast a spell on him...One where you were the only one he would ever care about....?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled happily at ramonas remark "yeah I gess he did" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"So what's next? We relax and just stare at the stars. I honestly don't mind doing that...." Ramona said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed more "Is that so? What if I were to cast a spell on him...One where you were the only one he would ever care about....?"
"How could I beleive I that when the braclet didn't even work" he asked this boy as she wiped her eyes then buried her face into her knees again "he called me a bitch." She said to her self

Roman said:
"So what's next? We relax and just stare at the stars. I honestly don't mind doing that...." Ramona said.
Lana shrugged "whatever we want I guess. There aren't any other quests for today so" she said to ramona as she rolled so she could face Ramona and looked at her

Celia whistled as she walked through the school courtyard,"Mm....I'm sure mom will be fine with Ulqui....he can handle it...I hope." She whispered to herself and began to kick random things."I'm so bored....I wonder where everyone is..." @anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back