• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How could I beleive I that when the braclet didn't even work" he asked this boy as she wiped her eyes then buried her face into her knees again "he called me a bitch." She said to her self

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "Because.....It will come at a price.....Dark Magic always does" He said happily "It will only take away something of his"

shortyshot8 said:
Drake nodded "To be honest I'm surprised I don't have girls swarming me" He said with a shrug
Roman shivered at the thought of fan girls. "You're actually lucky.... That is some scary shit dude...." he said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She's nodded "yes we are" she said as she slid a hand into hers then helped her out of the door

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki walked with Shira trusting Shira that if Yuki tripped, she'd catch her*

''alright, Natsuru and Amara will catch up later...''

*She said as she lead Shira and Yuki out to the front of the mansion and to her car*

Roman said:
Roman shivered at the thought of fan girls. "You're actually lucky.... That is some scary shit dude...." he said, laughing a little.
Drake laughed more "I'm so perfect" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little more as he walked over to Assana "Hey" He said looking at her with his foggy eyes "You don't have to be strong or brave.....You just have to live"
Assana:*looks at Marcus and nods her head, raising her arms saying simply* U..up..?

Jennete said:
Assana:*looks at Marcus and nods her head, raising her arms saying simply* U..up..?
Marcus laughed a little before patting her on the head "I would but I need to go do something..." He stood up and began to leave "Until next time!" He called out

@WeirdPrincess @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Because.....It will come at a price.....Dark Magic always does" He said happily "It will only take away something of his"
"And what price would you ask from me" she asked the boy trying not to sound eager or excited for it

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little before patting her on the head "I would but I need to go do something..." He stood up and began to leave "Until next time!" He called out
@WeirdPrincess @Roman
Nora waved as Marcus left,"Bye! See you....later I guess? Maybe?" She said slowly before sighing and turning towards Assana."Everything is so confusing....ugh!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And what price would you ask from me" she asked the boy trying not to sound eager or excited for it

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "I ask....That you give my daughter some form of protection" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki walked with Shira trusting Shira that if Yuki tripped, she'd catch her*
''alright, Natsuru and Amara will catch up later...''

*She said as she lead Shira and Yuki out to the front of the mansion and to her car*

[/QUOTE]
Shea smiled as she had wrapped her arms around one of tikis making sure she didn't fall or trip as they walked

shortyshot8 said:
Drake laughed more "I'm so perfect" He said jokingly
"We're both perfect man! Well I am better, but you know what I'm saying.." Roman said walking over to Assana. "Want some help?" he asked softly.

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora waved as Marcus left,"Bye! See you....later I guess? Maybe?" She said slowly before sighing and turning towards Assana."Everything is so confusing....ugh!"
Assana:*looks at Nora, sniffing and whimpers slowly, her bottom lip slowly beginning to stick out, her big eyes tearing up* H...he di..didn't..w..want to h..hold m..me...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And who is your daughter" she asked him still not looking up a him

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "Celia" He said softly before laughing a little "She is the one thing in this world that always trusts me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea smiled as she had wrapped her arms around one of tikis making sure she didn't fall or trip as they walked

[/QUOTE]
*Natsumi opened the passenger door that was the back seat for Shira and Yuki*

''we're only going to a walk on some nearby hills. its really famous so i decided to go check it out''

Roman said:
"We're both perfect man! Well I am better, but you know what I'm saying.." Roman said walking over to Assana. "Want some help?" he asked softly.
@Jennete
Drake rolled his eyes "Suuuuure" He said jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I do" she says and stares at him.
William smiled "Can you show me?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Celia" He said softly before laughing a little "She is the one thing in this world that always trusts me"
"What protection do you wish for her to have" she asked can as se finally looked up slightly at him

Jennete said:
Assana:*looks at Nora, sniffing and whimpers slowly, her bottom lip slowly beginning to stick out, her big eyes tearing up* H...he di..didn't..w..want to h..hold m..me...
"Oh sweetie. That's not it, he just had to leave." Nora said as she went to Assana and crouched down to her level."It's okay. He wanted to hold you, I could tell but he has something important to do." She said softly as she smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What protection do you wish for her to have" she asked can as se finally looked up slightly at him

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "Protect her from the one thing I don't want her to know......Hatred"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi opened the passenger door that was the back seat for Shira and Yuki*
''we're only going to a walk on some nearby hills. its really famous so i decided to go check it out''

[/QUOTE]
"That's fine" Shira said as she helped yuki into the car then sat down next to her and smiled as she wrapped her foyers into yukis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back