• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman picked up Assana and sighed, "Daddy has you. Don't worry, everything will okay." He said smiling. "Wanna go to your aunt?"

Roman chuckled, "Don't act like you don't know Drake."

@shortyshot8
Assana:*she nods, smiling just like her mom, holding onto Dada with her lil hands, looking like her father since she had no wings* Yes Dada

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I'm not making you uphold your end of the deal until you know it is done" He said with a shrug "If I was lying I would only hurt myself"
Then how would I know if it worked. Will I have to go to him. Or will he come to me" she asked him before wiping her eyes again

LunaCrosby said:
"Meaning I would lync or souls eternally so we'd live each other no matter what we go through" she says and looks up at him.
William looked shocked "Li-Link our souls?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](gahhh fingers)
Shirs smacked and held onto yukis hand lovingly as they drove

[/QUOTE]
wait she smacked Yuki? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Then how would I know if it worked. Will I have to go to him. Or will he come to me" she asked him before wiping her eyes again

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "He will come to you....Hurry up the clocks ticking"

Roman said:
"That is true. You can't enjoy beautiful things alone." She said smiling. "I wish I could enjoy this moment forever you know?"
Lana nodded "yeah I wis I could spen this moment forever with you" she said before blushing "I-i mean as a friend way y-you know like a best Freud way not in THAT way per say b-bur" she said as she fumbled over her words

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Li-Link our souls?" He asked
"I-its not bad! I can only do that if you allow me to.. and I wouldn't do it without your permission anyways" she says and messes with her sleeves.

LunaCrosby said:
"I-its not bad! I can only do that if you allow me to.. and I wouldn't do it without your permission anyways" she says and messes with her sleeves.
William smiled before pulling her down onto him "I love you" He said before kissing her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then when will he get here" she asked him as se waited for will

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "Let me cast the spell first" He said happily

Jennete said:
Assana:*she nods, smiling just like her mom, holding onto Dada with her lil hands, looking like her father since she had no wings* Yes Dada
Roman nodded and kissed her cheek, "Okay." He walked over to Nora and handed her Assana. "Look who wamts their aunt!"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before pulling her down onto him "I love you" He said before kissing her

Kagura kissed him back "so was that a yes?" She asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Very! What's you're favorite color?" Alastair asked as he swam around more.
Levi points to her hair and then her swimming suit. "Aqua Blue" she says happily. "What about yours?" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura kissed him back "so was that a yes?" She asks.
William thought about it "What does it mean? If we are linked then we will be together forever but....I'm not sure"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded "yeah I wis I could spen this moment forever with you" she said before blushing "I-i mean as a friend way y-you know like a best Freud way not in THAT way per say b-bur" she said as she fumbled over her words

[/QUOTE]
"You okay? Maybe you should have thought of it before you said it." Ramona said giggling. "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](gahhh fingers)
Shirs smiled and held onto yukis hand lovingly as they drove

[/QUOTE]
ok xD ))

*Yuki nuzzled Shira's shoulder a little as they drove*

''so i heard your a succubus...right Shira?''

shortyshot8 said:

"Then hurry" she said eager to see William again as she say back down and waited

shortyshot8 said:
William thought about it "What does it mean? If we are linked then we will be together forever but....I'm not sure"
"If you don't want to love me forever then I won't use the spell" she says quietly.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and kissed her cheek, "Okay." He walked over to Nora and handed her Assana. "Look who wamts their aunt!"
Nora looked at Assana in her arms and squealed,"I'm an aunt to the cutest kid ever! I love her so much." She said happily as she hugged her. @Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok xD ))
*Yuki nuzzled Shira's shoulder a little as they drove*

''so i heard your a succubus...right Shira?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and nodded "I am a succubus. Why?" She sAid as she sat there wth yuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back