• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Assana in her arms and squealed,"I'm an aunt to the cutest kid ever! I love her so much." She said happily as she hugged her. @Jennete
Assana:*she blushes smiling and hugs her back, her tiny arms squeezing tight, nuzzling in* Hehe

Mayyflower said:
Levi points to her hair and then her swimming suit. "Aqua Blue" she says happily. "What about yours?" she says smiling
"Black....very plain I know, but it goes with everything." Alastair said grinning."What else do I not know about you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed Crimson then looked away embarrassingly not able to speak after that

[/QUOTE]
"You'll be okay. Hopefully you didn't mean it that way." Ramona said blushing a little bit herself.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Do the spe-" He stopped as his eyes widened before he vanished appearing infront of Mitsu
@Daniel reaver
Mitsusat there he face buried back Into her knees before she looked up slightly "will?" She whispered

Roman said:
"You'll be okay. Hopefully you didn't mean it that way." Ramona said blushing a little bit herself.
"Y-yeah" Lana said quietly as she still looked away blushing badly at what she had said to ramona

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat there he face buried back Into her knees before she looked up slightly "will?" She whispered

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before wrapping his arms around Mitsu

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Assana in her arms and squealed,"I'm an aunt to the cutest kid ever! I love her so much." She said happily as she hugged her. @Jennete
Jennete said:
Assana:*she blushes smiling and hugs her back, her tiny arms squeezing tight, nuzzling in* Hehe
"Glad you think so! I'm gonna nees your help taking care of her." Roman said chuckling. "Since Snow isn't here, I'll need someone else who knows about faes."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Black....very plain I know, but it goes with everything." Alastair said grinning."What else do I not know about you?"
Levi hummed at the thought. "What would you like to know about me?" she asks

Jennete said:
"Gah! You remind me so much of Snow....you're just as cute as she was and you're hairs the same! You're like a mini Snow." Nora said happily,"So tell me, how much do you know kiddo?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat there he face buried back Into her knees before she looked up slightly "will?" She whispered

"Y-yeah" Lana said quietly as she still looked away blushing badly at what she had said to ramona

[/QUOTE]
"Soooo... This totally isn't kind of awkward now..." She said laughing nervously.

Roman said:
"Glad you think so! I'm gonna nees your help taking care of her." Roman said chuckling. "Since Snow isn't here, I'll need someone else who knows about faes."
"Of course! I'll be happy to help you out, you're married to my sister after all." Nora said as she smiled at Roman."Just....hide all of your drinks from me. Seriously..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nodded "I am a succubus. Why?" She sAid as she sat there wth yuki

[/QUOTE]
''im just wondering. I should also tell you that Yuki is partly Intoner, God-like beings that possesses enhanced magic capabilities through the manipulation of magic via Songs. Her Intoner blood comes from her mother Kurumu. I just wanna tell you that cuz im sure Yuki forgot about that''

''y-yeah...i keep forgetting that..''

''yeah. even when u were male you'd forget. yknow whats reeeeaaaally weird?''

''what?''

''Intoners mostly appear in the form of beautiful, young women branded with numbers on their foreheads. But surprise, you were still an Intoner when you were a male. Yet you didnt have a number branded on your forehead''

''r-really...?''

''right. the reason i bring this up now is because i sense more Intoners attending the school...''

this is a teaser for probable new characters il make xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before wrapping his arms around Mitsu
Mitsues eyes widened slightly before she welled up and buried her face into his neck as much as she could "it worked" she whispered to her self as she created the protection over Celia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsues eyes widened slightly before she welled up and buried her face into his neck as much as she could "it worked" she whispered to her self as she created the protection over Celia

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you" He said softly as he hugged her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im just wondering. I should also tell you that Yuki is partly Intoner, God-like beings that possesses enhanced magic capabilities through the manipulation of magic via Songs. Her Intoner blood comes from her mother Kurumu. I just wanna tell you that cuz im sure Yuki forgot about that''
''y-yeah...i keep forgetting that..''

''yeah. even when u were male you'd forget. yknow whats reeeeaaaally weird?''

''what?''

''Intoners mostly appear in the form of beautiful, young women branded with numbers on their foreheads. But surprise, you were still an Intoner when you were a male. Yet you didnt have a number branded on your forehead''

''r-really...?''

''right. the reason i bring this up now is because i sense more Intoners attending the school...''

this is a teaser for probable new characters il make xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"And I'm still learning ew things about you" shira said with a smile as she curled up with yuki in the seats and giggled

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course! I'll be happy to help you out, you're married to my sister after all." Nora said as she smiled at Roman."Just....hide all of your drinks from me. Seriously..."
"Well, I only drink wine anyways... I guess you could have a glass or two once in a while." Roman said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Gah! You remind me so much of Snow....you're just as cute as she was and you're hairs the same! You're like a mini Snow." Nora said happily,"So tell me, how much do you know kiddo?"
Assana:*she looks at Nora confused... telling her intelligence wasnt as fast as Miyukis. She was more like her father in that she had no wings and his red eyes and was more basic in her speech... Miyuki having vines and wings and was able to learn much faster* S..snow *she says slowly, confused who this was..., this woman was her Mommy yes? She hugs her smiling* Mama!!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And I'm still learning ew things about you" shira said with a smile as she curled up with yuki in the seats and giggled

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...i dont know how many secrets i hold...''

''here's one of them: your originally a female. the male that you were was only artificial until...ah not gonna say it, itll get awkward if i said until so on so on''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana laughed awkwardly too before nodding "yeah" she said as she at up then slowly looked her at Ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona looked at Lana smiling a little. "Yeah..."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you" He said softly as he hugged her
Mitsu nuzzled Williams neck more before frowning 'what about the other girl' she thought "I love you too" she whispered as her thoughts became confused and sparatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back