• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam cleared his throat removing the slice of cheese as he gave Farah a sandwich before speaking "ENOUGH!!!!" He yelled sending them both flying into a wall

William smiled and asked again "Why do you hate me?" He asked
"I don't"she whispered as she gripped his shirt more and started to cry again knowing that the man just tricked her and that William didn't care for her any more

shortyshot8 said:
Cam cleared his throat removing the slice of cheese as he gave Farah a sandwich before speaking "ENOUGH!!!!" He yelled sending them both flying into a wall

William smiled and asked again "Why do you hate me?" He asked
Farah blinked but took the sandwich anyway before munching on it. The twins flew back against the wall and groaned in pain,"Ugh...Why us?" They murmured as the stared at Cam.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't"she whispered as she gripped his shirt more and started to cry again knowing that the man just tricked her and that William didn't care for her any more

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes and nodded "Then tell me......Why did you use magic? When you could've just told me?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''y-yeah...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said giggling a bit*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana was blushing along with Ramona but didn't sant to look away. She wanted to stay there for some odd reason and stare ito ramonas eyes

[/QUOTE]
Ramona soon started to feel herself move closer to Lana. She felt as if her body was moving on its own, as if it was reacting to something.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she gives a little yawn and stretches, nuzzling into Noras arms and chest, sucking her thumb slowly, calm in her mommy's arms*
@WeirdPrincess
Nora chuckled as she rubbed her back,"Seems like someone's tired. Do you have a room for her Roman? or a spare room that I can sleep in?" She asked. @Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked but took the sandwich anyway before munching on it. The twins flew back against the wall and groaned in pain,"Ugh...Why us?" They murmured as the stared at Cam.
Cam sighed "I just came back from a pain in the ass day of work to see this!?" He yelled before sighing as he sat in a chair "Look at yourselfs.....Fighting like this? It's ridiculous" He pointed at Farah "Your Mother is pregnant with your sibling why can't you both give her a break?"

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes and nodded "Then tell me......Why did you use magic? When you could've just told me?"
"Because you would never want to see me again. You hate me so magic was te only way" she said before she sniffled more before slowly letting go of him and bringing her hands to her chest as she curled up into a ball and leaned against the tree "you hate me for killing you so there wan no way I would be able to tell you" she said again

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Shira giggled then kissed yukis cheek happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because you would never want to see me again. You hate me so magic was te only way" she said before she sniffled more before slowly letting go of him and bringing her hands to her chest as she curled up into a ball and leaned against the tree "you hate me for killing you so there wan no way I would be able to tell you" she said again

[/QUOTE]
William sat next to her "I hate you yes.....But at the same time.........No" He said as his eyes turned to normal "I still love you....I just don't remember you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because you would never want to see me again. You hate me so magic was te only way" she said before she sniffled more before slowly letting go of him and bringing her hands to her chest as she curled up into a ball and leaned against the tree "you hate me for killing you so there wan no way I would be able to tell you" she said again

Shira giggled then kissed yukis cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kissed Shira back*

''so...are we there yet?''

''nope.''

Roman said:
Ramona soon started to feel herself move closer to Lana. She felt as if her body was moving on its own, as if it was reacting to something.
Lana blushed badly as she noticed Ramona move closer to her making her move slightly closer as se stared at Ramona not moving away from her at all

shortyshot8 said:
William sat next to her "I hate you yes.....But at the same time.........No" He said as his eyes turned to normal "I still love you....I just don't remember you" He said softly
"I knew there was a catch. I am doomed to be alone aren't i" se said to her self before she birdied her face into her knees and started to cry again

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki kissed Shira back*
''so...are we there yet?''

''nope.''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "patience love" she said playfully to yuki before she tickled her a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly as she noticed Ramona move closer to her making her move slightly closer as se stared at Ramona not moving away from her at all

"I knew there was a catch. I am doomed to be alone aren't i" se said to her self before she birdied her face into her knees and started to cry again

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her "I think there are better people for you out there than me" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled as she rubbed her back,"Seems like someone's tired. Do you have a room for her Roman? or a spare room that I can sleep in?" She asked. @Roman
"There is a room across from mine you can sleep in and Assana can sleep in the one next to you. Everything should be set up in both rooms." He said nodding.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I just came back from a pain in the ass day of work to see this!?" He yelled before sighing as he sat in a chair "Look at yourselfs.....Fighting like this? It's ridiculous" He pointed at Farah "Your Mother is pregnant with your sibling why can't you both give her a break?"
"It was a one time thing! We were trying to make her a sandwich and things got out of hand!" They yelled back before Farah scoffed. "One time thing my butt. You two did this a few days ago, but with ice cream. I wanted a sundae and neither of you could handle that....it was especially sticky after that." She said, shuddering at the thought. "We're sorry! We didn't mean to!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat slowly shook her head in defiance to his words as she quickly leaned against him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "But there are" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"It was a one time thing! We were trying to make her a sandwich and things got out of hand!" They yelled back before Farah scoffed. "One time thing my butt. You two did this a few days ago, but with ice cream. I wanted a sundae and neither of you could handle that....it was especially sticky after that." She said, shuddering at the thought. "We're sorry! We didn't mean to!"
Cam sighed and placed a hand on his forehead before looking at some of his hair "Look at this" He said pulling a small string of grey hair out "You are both stressing me out this much!"

shortyshot8 said:

Cam sighed and placed a hand on his forehead before looking at some of his hair "Look at this" He said pulling a small string of grey hair out "You are both stressing me out this much!"
Mitsu shook her head into his chest more as she whimpered not agreeing one but with it

Roman said:
"There is a room across from mine you can sleep in and Assana can sleep in the one next to you. Everything should be set up in both rooms." He said nodding.
"Yes sir! Off to the bedrooms we go!" Nora said happily before marching off towards the house."Follow me or else I'll get lost! I'm serious....I've gotten lost in your house before. It's not even that big either..."@Jennete

Roman said:
(( Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep. ))
Roman chuckled, "No. I was here before the school was destroyed. Though I wasn't there that specific day." He said. "You?"
"...Well, I didn't know the school was destroyed, that's how new I am" She laughed lightly "I'd say I've been her a few weeks?"

((Oh did you free your cgaracter?))

((It's okay, so did I ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head into his chest more as she whimpered not agreeing one but with it

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her more "Maybe some day.....We can really be together" He said softly "That man may have lied of what he did but from hearing what I had to say wouldn't you say it was worth it?"

shortyshot8 said:

"Uh....sorry..."They mumbled, looking away from him and towards each other. The gave a slight nod before the whole kitchen was clean."Were just going to go...and leave here.." They said slowly as they stood up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly as she noticed Ramona move closer to her making her move slightly closer as se stared at Ramona not moving away from her at all

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blushed, being only a few inches away from, Lana's face. She stopped and stared into Lana's eyes, wondering what they were doing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir! Off to the bedrooms we go!" Nora said happily before marching off towards the house."Follow me or else I'll get lost! I'm serious....I've gotten lost in your house before. It's not even that big either..."@Jennete
Assana:*mumbles sleepily and in her sleep she sniffs a lil, having a nightmare... a tear rolling down her cheek and she turns into a sleeping Miyuki*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back