• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head I disbeleife "stop it William" she yelled at him

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "Why? If I get rid of it no one will ever have to go through what you had to ever again"

Roman said:
Ramona's face was burning red, though she wasn't embarrassed or anything, just really excited. She smiled a little as they kissed and felt comfort when Lana touched her hand.
Lana slowly pulled away from the kiss and half way opened her eyes as she stared at Ramona 'my first kiss' she thought as she stared at her

WeirdPrincess said:
They laughed,"We love you too!" They said and hugged them tightly before the twins disappeared. Farah sighed,"Well....today has been interesting to say the least....or more like everyday. What have you been up to?" She asked as she looked at Cam.
Cam sighed "The usual fixing lives" He said with a shrug

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok then" she says and stands up.
Sam got up. "I dont know what my father is doing to me" she says with fear in her eyes. "These marks...Im not strong enough to handle them, there killing me" she says rubbing them a bit rough

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But then I can't love you" she said to him defiantly

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "And also you can't hate me" He said in pain

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned as she rubbed her forehead,"So mean....and that's what he said..."she snickered slightly as she took Miyuki into the room and layed her down on the bed before stretching."Sweet dreams kiddo." She whispered before bending down and kissing her forehead. @Jennete
Roman tapped his chin, "Actually, I recall someone telling me it was big... A big house." Roman said jokingly. "Goodnight." He said to both Nora and Miyuki/Assana.

Roman said:
(( Yeah, something has happened that really needed him
to be there. Sorry. ))
((Lol its okay, I had been gone for like 8 hours :P ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam got up. "I dont know what my father is doing to me" she says with fear in her eyes. "These marks...Im not strong enough to handle them, there killing me" she says rubbing them a bit rough
Kagura sighed "that's how I was when my body went through a tough faze, you'll be alright" she says and grabs her arm, dragging her to the park "the park is my think place" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "And also you can't hate me" He said in pain
Mitsusat slapped William then grabbed him by his collar "if you do this then I'll be forced to hate you" she yelled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana slowly pulled away from the kiss and half way opened her eyes as she stared at Ramona 'my first kiss' she thought as she stared at her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona opened her eyes and blinked before burying her face in her hands. "Soooo Sorry. I didn't know what was going on. It was just the heat of the moment."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat slapped William then grabbed him by his collar "if you do this then I'll be forced to hate you" she yelled at him

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened before sighing "Is it just me? Or are you hot when you are angry?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "that's how I was when my body went through a tough faze, you'll be alright" she says and grabs her arms, dragging her to the park "the park is my think place" she says.
"Im not gonna be okay!" she crossed her arms.

Roman said:
Ramona opened her eyes and blinked before burying her face in her hands. "Soooo Sorry. I didn't know what was going on. It was just the heat of the moment."
Lana slowly reached up and moved ramonas hands before she slowly kissed her again closing her eyes and taking in the moment again

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened before sighing "Is it just me? Or are you hot when you are angry?"
"I told you to stop this" she yelled a him before slapping him again "I will hate you if you do this" she said sternly to him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "The usual fixing lives" He said with a shrug
"You fix people's lives? I didn't know that..."Farah mumbled as she stretched a little."Well that's good I guess. They should be happy now I hope."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana slowly reached up and moved ramonas hands before she slowly kissed her again closing her eyes and taking in the moment again

[/QUOTE]
Ramona went wide eyed, before closing her eyes and kissing Lana, as gently as she could. This moment is gonna be the death of me... She thought to herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I told you to stop this" she yelled a him before slapping him again "I will hate you if you do this" she said sternly to him

[/QUOTE]
William frowned before stopping it "Why......You kill me and I hurt you over and over again so why.....Why do we still love each other?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You fix people's lives? I didn't know that..."Farah mumbled as she stretched a little."Well that's good I guess. They should be happy now I hope."
Cam nodded before putting a hand on her stomach "So in there is really?" He asked softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back