• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just shrugged and listened to them speak sbout what ever being that had come to the school

[/QUOTE]
''so...when Intoners sing their voices...sound auto-tuned?''

''sort of like that. more like the type of sound a robot makes''

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed. "Ive never been this fucking emotional about a boy before" she grunts crying softly
Kagura closes her eyes to keep calm "that's how I felt about William... and the boy before but they didn't feel the same. But with you, you'll find a way" she said and smiled sadly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat looked up at William and stared at him wanting him to say the words to make sure

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I will stay loyal....Actually I want to tell you something that I've wanted to ask for a while but I don't think now's a good time"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...when Intoners sing their voices...sound auto-tuned?''
''sort of like that. more like the type of sound a robot makes''

[/QUOTE]
"What's there singing for?" She asked ten curiously

((Anyone? ;-; Okay, Ill just send Ilanni to the park and if anyone interacts with her tag me :'3 notice me senpais))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I think I have one too, Ramona...." she whispered back to Ramona as she stared at her tightening her grip on ramonas hand slightly

[/QUOTE]
"If you tell yours, I'll tell you mine..." She said softly, smiling as Lana tightened her grip.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I will stay loyal....Actually I want to tell you something that I've wanted to ask for a while but I don't think now's a good time"
"What did you want to ask me?" She asked William quietly waiting for his awnser

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura closes her eyes to keep calm "that's how I felt about William... and the boy before but they didn't feel the same. But with you, you'll find a way" she said and smiled sadly
Sam smiled. "I wish I had a perfect life" she sighed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What's there singing for?" She asked ten curiously

[/QUOTE]
''well...for Intoners...they can express their magic in different ways...Singing is one of them...like some kind of enchanting buff......o-ow..!!''

*Yuki said as she held her forehead and started screaming in pain*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Yuki....she's Seven...but how do you know her?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Not very good reasons" He said looking down "Though she is married to someone...I say I hate them both but....They are two of the people I really don't want to forget"

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone? ;-; Okay, Ill just send Ilanni to the park and if anyone interacts with her tag me :'3 notice me senpais))
oh btw, Natsumi took off to the walk with Shira and Yuki. plus i made new characters, the Intoners xD so if u wanna interact with them u can)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What did you want to ask me?" She asked William quietly waiting for his awnser

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "I can't....I've hurt you too much to ask you.....And we just got back together.....It would be wrong of me to ask you to bind yourself like that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded in agreement to ramonas words "you" she whispered to Ramona quirky

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blushed and leaned towards Lana's ear and whispered, "You are my crush...." She then went back to the way she was sitting.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...for Intoners...they can express their magic in different ways...Singing is one of them...like some kind of enchanting buff......o-ow..!!''
*Yuki said as she held her forehead and started screaming in pain*

[/QUOTE]
"Yuki?!?" Shira yelled in worry as se held her tightly not knowing what was going on

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Not very good reasons" He said looking down "Though she is married to someone...I say I hate them both but....They are two of the people I really don't want to forget"
''if you dare harm Seven or her partner...i will kill you''

*She said as she began making snipping sounds with her metal scissors in her hand*

LunaCrosby said:
"So do I... I wish I wasnt a fuck up when I was born... and I wish I could give you a better life" she sighs.
Sam looked at Kagura her eyes wide as she shook her head slowly, she creeped over to her and slapped her. "Dont say that" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I can't....I've hurt you too much to ask you.....And we just got back together.....It would be wrong of me to ask you to bind yourself like that"
Mitsu's eyes widened a little "d-do you mean... M-marriage" she asked him nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''if you dare harm Seven or her partner...i will kill you''
*She said as she began making snipping sounds with her metal scissors in her hand*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Why the hell would I do that?" He asked before sighing again"And I know....The way they both look at me.....Pure hatred is all I can call it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yuki?!?" Shira yelled in worry as se held her tightly not knowing what was going on

[/QUOTE]
''It burns!! it burns!!! it burns!!!!''

*She repeated as she kept holding her forehead with both hands curling up*

*Natsumi knew what was going on and remained calm as she thought to herself*

'She's beginning to obtain her number, Seven...thats why it hurts so much...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu's eyes widened a little "d-do you mean... M-marriage" she asked him nervously

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Was it really that obvious?" He asked nervously

Roman said:
Ramona blushed and leaned towards Lana's ear and whispered, "You are my crush...." She then went back to the way she was sitting.
Lana smiled and blushe more "that's good" she whispered to Ramona before she slid closer to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Why the hell would I do that?" He asked before sighing again"And I know....The way they both look at me.....Pure hatred is all I can call it"
''i dont understand...are you related to Al somehow?''

*She asked as she kept making snipping noises....for fun*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back