• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ramona went wide eyed, before closing her eyes and kissing Lana, as gently as she could. This moment is gonna be the death of me... She thought to herself.
Lana blushed as she slowly pulled away again and opened her eyes and stare at Ramona as she slid her hand from being on top of ramonas to into it

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned before stopping it "Why......You kill me and I hurt you over and over again so why.....Why do we still love each other?"
Mitsusat cries as se hugged William "I don't know" she said quietly to him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded before putting a hand on her stomach "So in there is really?" He asked softly
Farah smiled a little,"Yeah....it's hard to believe and all. I didn't think we'd be having another kid." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed as she slowly pulled away again and opened her eyes and stare at Ramona as she slid her hand from being on top of ramonas to into it

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her back "I can't help but love you" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"How do you know" she said calmly and slowly turned her head torwards her.
"Its just a feeling..." she turns around then back to face her, "Actually no, Im worried, Im pregnant, and I dont want to loose the baby due to stress, Marcus is going to forget me" she says tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't know what to do, I'm turning into A goddess." she whispers

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled a little,"Yeah....it's hard to believe and all. I didn't think we'd be having another kid." She said softly.
Cam smiled "Guess we will" He said softly before kissing her softly

Mayyflower said:
"Dont have a favorite band, but I like Ruth B- Lost Boy" she says happily
(Love that song xD )

Alastair nodded,"I've never heard of her before. You'll have to show me the song sometime. Favorite book?"

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her back "I can't help but love you" He said softly
Mitsu nodded into him "please William I only ask that you stay loyal. Please that's al I want from you" she said into his shoulder "please please please" she repeated into him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he put out his cigarette "What do you want?" He asked
''oh im only wondering around...watching the birds fly''

*She said as she put her scissors behind her shield which serves as a holster for the scissors*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed as she slowly pulled away again and opened her eyes and stare at Ramona as she slid her hand from being on top of ramonas to into it

[/QUOTE]
Ramona slowly opened her eyes and blushed a dark red. "I think I have a crush, Lana..."

Roman said:
Ramona slowly opened her eyes and blushed a dark red. "I think I have a crush, Lana..."
"I think I have one too, Ramona...." she whispered back to Ramona as she stared at her tightening her grip on ramonas hand slightly

WeirdPrincess said:
(Love that song xD )
Alastair nodded,"I've never heard of her before. You'll have to show me the song sometime. Favorite book?"
Levi blushed. "Im not gonna lie but I really like the 50 Shades of Grey series" she says still blushing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I love you too" shira said softly to her as she giggled and wrapped yuki in her Arms

[/QUOTE]
''Hmm...i wonder what Intoners are doing at the school? actually...what are they doing here?''

''they probably saw the gods and goddesses having a great time here and thought they should have fun too''

''good point''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh im only wondering around...watching the birds fly''
*She said as she put her scissors behind her shield which serves as a holster for the scissors*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "I see..." He put a hand on her forehead to feel as he could not see "A number?" He said "So you're really one of them?"

Mayyflower said:
"Its just a feeling..." she turns around then back to face her, "Actually no, Im worried, Im pregnant, and I dont want to loose the baby due to stress, Marcus is going to forget me" she says tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't know what to do, I'm turning into A goddess." she whispers
Kagura hugs her "its Ok Sam, well figure it out.. I'm your best friend I'm not gonna leave you alone" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded into him "please William I only ask that you stay loyal. Please that's al I want from you" she said into his shoulder "please please please" she repeated into him

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I should reflect on my bro....He lost Hina forever from his mistakes"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugs her "its Ok Sam, well figure it out.. I'm your best friend I'm not gonna leave you alone" she says.
Sam huffed. "Ive never been this fucking emotional about a boy before" she grunts crying softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Hmm...i wonder what Intoners are doing at the school? actually...what are they doing here?''
''they probably saw the gods and goddesses having a great time here and thought they should have fun too''

''good point''

[/QUOTE]
Shira just shrugged and listened to them speak sbout what ever being that had come to the school

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Im not gonna lie but I really like the 50 Shades of Grey series" she says still blushing
Alastair smirked,"Oh really? So are you into that type of stuff?" He asked, still smirking as he stared at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I see..." He put a hand on her forehead to feel as he could not see "A number?" He said "So you're really one of them?"
''yes...the 6 intoners...if you have figured out yet, im Three, Kikuri''

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smirked,"Oh really? So are you into that type of stuff?" He asked, still smirking as he stared at her.
Levi smirked. "Id be lying if I said I didn't" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes...the 6 intoners...if you have figured out yet, im Three, Kikuri''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded again "So you are like her? Yuki I mean?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back