• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh....sorry..."They mumbled, looking away from him and towards each other. The gave a slight nod before the whole kitchen was clean."Were just going to go...and leave here.." They said slowly as they stood up.
Cam sighed and let them go "Fine" He said sadly as he looked down and spoke quietly to himself "Why did I think kids would be a good idea?"

Nonalaka said:
"...Well, I didn't know the school was destroyed, that's how new I am" She laughed lightly "I'd say I've been her a few weeks?"
((Oh did you free your cgaracter?))

((It's okay, so did I ;- ;) )
(( Yeah, something has happened that really needed him to be there. Sorry. ))

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her more "Maybe some day.....We can really be together" He said softly "That man may have lied of what he did but from hearing what I had to say wouldn't you say it was worth it?"
Mitsu jus sat there holding onto him tightly not saying a word as she didn't like it knowing he was gonna leave her 'no no no' she thought as she nuzzled him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu jus sat there holding onto him tightly not saying a word as she didn't like it knowing he was gonna leave her 'no no no' she thought as she nuzzled him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before the sky began to glow "Already huh?" He said to himself

Roman said:
Ramona blushed, being only a few inches away from, Lana's face. She stopped and stared into Lana's eyes, wondering what they were doing.
Lana stared back before she blushe as her heart raced and she closed her eyes instinctevly while sliding a little closer to ramona

shortyshot8 said:
Old Marcus sat down on one of the hills still smoking "God...Why can't I get a break?" He asked himself "I can't believe I will have to forget them all...I'm no hero.......Just an idiot who didn't know what he had until he lost it" He said to himself
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rly-jzoTfM0[/media]

@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver
well...il just introduce you to my new character (didnt make CS yet...will soon)

''oh? is that so? the bird flew out of its cage not realizing it had the safety it had inside the cage and was then eaten by the cat...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "patience love" she said playfully to yuki before she tickled her a little

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki laughed as Shira tickled her*

''ah~! stop it! hahahaha stop it Shiraaha~!''

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before the sky began to glow "Already huh?" He said to himself
Mitsukept nuzzling William not wanting him to leave her as se shook her head slightly into his chest not knowing wha was going on

Himeragi Seiker]well...il just introduce you to my new character (didnt make CS yet...will soon) [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#5900b3]''oh? is that so? the bird flew out of its cage not realizing it had the safety it had inside the cage and was then eaten by the cat...''[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://kowa1985.deviantart.com/art/Drag-On-Dragoon-3-THREE-420122584 said:
drag_on_dragoon_3____three_by_kowa1985-d6y4ons.jpg
[/URL]

"I can't heeaaar youuu" shira said playful as she tickled her more

Himeragi Seiker]well...il just introduce you to my new character (didnt make CS yet...will soon) [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#5900b3]''oh? is that so? the bird flew out of its cage not realizing it had the safety it had inside the cage and was then eaten by the cat...''[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://kowa1985.deviantart.com/art/Drag-On-Dragoon-3-THREE-420122584 said:
drag_on_dragoon_3____three_by_kowa1985-d6y4ons.jpg
[/URL]

Marcus turned around staring at the girl with his blind foggy eyes "Smart lady" He said before looking back at the sun

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir! Off to the bedrooms we go!" Nora said happily before marching off towards the house."Follow me or else I'll get lost! I'm serious....I've gotten lost in your house before. It's not even that big either..."@Jennete
Roman flicked Nora's forehead, "Bigger than yours..." He said before they all appeared in the hallway. "Those are the two rooms I was talking about..."

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsukept nuzzling William not wanting him to leave her as se shook her head slightly into his chest not knowing wha was going on

[/QUOTE]
''hahaha~ stop it please Shira~ its no fair that im blind~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsukept nuzzling William not wanting him to leave her as se shook her head slightly into his chest not knowing wha was going on

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "This...Is gonna suck" He said to himself before pain spread through his body

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha~ stop it please Shira~ its no fair that im blind~''

[/QUOTE]
"But that just means I get too be you more" she said as she stopped and kissed yukis cheek softly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "This...Is gonna suck" He said to himself before pain spread through his body
Mitsu looked at him as her eyes widened as she scenced the pain in him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and let them go "Fine" He said sadly as he looked down and spoke quietly to himself "Why did I think kids would be a good idea?"
Farah sighed as she finished the sandwich before looking at the twins before the left."You both are ground from seeing anyone and from doing anything. You'll be stuck in your rooms for about a week...maybe two depends on how I'm feeling. You can only come out if I call you, got that?" She asked them. They nodded,"Yes mother..."they said slowly before Ulqui came towards her and kissed her cheek."We really are sorry mom....we were just trying to help." He said softly as Celia bounded over to Cam and kissed his cheek."Yeah! We just wanted to help you but we messed up. We're really sorry for everything we did....I hope you can forgive us?" She asked hopefully. She chuckled and nodded,"I love you both. I can't hate either of you." She said before standing up and giving them a hug.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus turned around staring at the girl with his blind foggy eyes "Smart lady" He said before looking back at the sun
''smart....thats the first time i ever heard that...my sister say that half the stuff i say does not make sense......''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But that just means I get too be you more" she said as she stopped and kissed yukis cheek softly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki leaned on Shira breathing heavily as she kissed her back*

''i love you''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed as she finished the sandwich before looking at the twins before the left."You both are ground from seeing anyone and from doing anything. You'll be stuck in your rooms for about a week...maybe two depends on how I'm feeling. You can only come out if I call you, got that?" She asked them. They nodded,"Yes mother..."they said slowly before Ulqui came towards her and kissed her cheek."We really are sorry mom....we were just trying to help." He said softly as Celia bounded over to Cam and kissed his cheek."Yeah! We just wanted to help you but we messed up. We're really sorry for everything we did....I hope you can forgive us?" She asked hopefully. She chuckled and nodded,"I love you both. I can't hate either of you." She said before standing up and giving them a hug.
Cam sighed "I may not be a real touchy feely person but I must admit" He said before joining the hug "I love you all

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana stared back before she blushe as her heart raced and she closed her eyes instinctevly while sliding a little closer to ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona closed her eyes too. She began to make the space between the two smaller as they both moved closer, soon feeling her lips against, Lana's

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''smart....thats the first time i ever heard that...my sister say that half the stuff i say does not make sense......''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.pinterest.com/andrewjimenez10/drakengard/ said:
f8dd2e6b0c983a8f6f7e5a1141878b06.jpg
[/URL]

''i love you''
Marcus sighed as he put out his cigarette "What do you want?" He asked

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''smart....thats the first time i ever heard that...my sister say that half the stuff i say does not make sense......''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.pinterest.com/andrewjimenez10/drakengard/ said:
f8dd2e6b0c983a8f6f7e5a1141878b06.jpg
[/URL]

''i love you''
I love you too" shira said softly to her as she giggled and wrapped yuki in her Arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But that just means I get too be you more" she said as she stopped and kissed yukis cheek softly

[/QUOTE]
William yelled in pain before gritting his teeth "T-To be honest I'm doing this for you!"

Roman said:
Ramona closed her eyes too. She began to make the space between the two smaller as they both moved closer, soon feeling her lips against, Lana's
Lana blushed badly as she felt ramonas lips against hers making her tense up a little before relaxing as se moved a hand and placed it on one of ramonas

shortyshot8 said:
William yelled in pain before gritting his teeth "T-To be honest I'm doing this for you!"
"Whys going on" se asked worriedly

Roman said:
Roman flicked Nora's forehead, "Bigger than yours..." He said before they all appeared in the hallway. "Those are the two rooms I was talking about..."
@Jennete
Nora frowned as she rubbed her forehead,"So mean....and that's what he said..."she snickered slightly as she took Miyuki into the room and layed her down on the bed before stretching."Sweet dreams kiddo." She whispered before bending down and kissing her forehead. @Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly as she felt ramonas lips against hers making her tense up a little before relaxing as se moved a hand and placed it on one of ramonas

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "Ju-Just getting rid of this god awful thing they call a heart"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly as she felt ramonas lips against hers making her tense up a little before relaxing as se moved a hand and placed it on one of ramonas

[/QUOTE]
Ramona's face was burning red, though she wasn't embarrassed or anything, just really excited. She smiled a little as they kissed and felt comfort when Lana touched her hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I may not be a real touchy feely person but I must admit" He said before joining the hug "I love you all
They laughed,"We love you too!" They said and hugged them tightly before the twins disappeared. Farah sighed,"Well....today has been interesting to say the least....or more like everyday. What have you been up to?" She asked as she looked at Cam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back