• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i dont know how many secrets i hold...''
''here's one of them: your originally a female. the male that you were was only artificial until...ah not gonna say it, itll get awkward if i said until so on so on''

[/QUOTE]
Shira laughed a little "well that explains how good you where at being feminine" she said jokingly to yuki

Roman said:
Ramona looked at Lana smiling a little. "Yeah..."
Lana smiled back at Ramona as they sat there Lana started to stare at Ramona for some reason not knowing why she was

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nuzzled Williams neck more before frowning 'what about the other girl' she thought "I love you too" she whispered as her thoughts became confused and sparatic

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Oh? You do now huh?" His eyes glowed red "Then why would you not let me be happy with Kagura? Why did you resort to Dark Magic to have me? If you really loved me you wouldn't have done that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed a little "well that explains how good you where at being feminine" she said jokingly to yuki

Lana smiled back at Ramona as they sat there Lana started to stare at Ramona for some reason not knowing why she was

[/QUOTE]
''y-yeah...''

*She said giggling a bit*

Meanwhile at Cam's house:

"Can you kids do anything right?! All I asked was for one of you to make me a sandwich and I come to the kitchen to find this mess!" Farah exclaimed as she pointed towards the kitchen, condiments, bread, lettuce, pickles, and for some reason flour was everywhere in the kitchen. Celia held her hands up,"it's not my fault! Ulqui kept getting in my way and I couldn't et anything done!" She said as she pointed an accusing finger at her twin brother. Ulqui glared at her,"Yeah right! You were in my way while I was trying to make mom a sandwich! Now look at the mess you made!" "I made?! I didn't do this, you did! I'm telling dad when he gets home!" She exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes,"Like I care what he thinks. I didn't make this mess so I'm not cleaning it up." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I'm not doing it either! I didn't make this mess!" Frowning at the two, she sighed."Great....all I ask is for a little help and I get this mess...looks like I'm going to have to clean it up." The two twins repeatedly began to bicker at each other as they began to throw more food, eventually hitting Farah with some. She grew angry before a whole food fight commenced inside the kitchen."Take that! And this! Someone's going to have to clean this mess up!" They all yelled as they threw food.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Oh? You do now huh?" His eyes glowed red "Then why would you not let me be happy with Kagura? Why did you resort to Dark Magic to have me? If you really loved me you wouldn't have done that"
Mitsusat went wide eyed the. Looked down as another cut appeared I her wrist then healed and scared again as she said nothing 'why am I so selfish!!!' She screamed in her mind

LunaCrosby said:
"W-w-wialliam left me for mitsu" she sobbed uncontrollably.
Sam's face soften as she hugged her. "Then thats his problem cause shes crazy" she says softly. "I have to tell you something" she says looking her in her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Meanwhile at Cam's house:
"Can you kids do anything right?! All I asked was for one of you to make me a sandwich and I come to the kitchen to find this mess!" Farah exclaimed as she pointed towards the kitchen, condiments, bread, lettuce, pickles, and for some reason flour was everywhere in the kitchen. Celia held her hands up,"it's not my fault! Ulqui kept getting in my way and I couldn't et anything done!" She said as she pointed an accusing finger at her twin brother. Ulqui glared at her,"Yeah right! You were in my way while I was trying to make mom a sandwich! Now look at the mess you made!" "I made?! I didn't do this, you did! I'm telling dad when he gets home!" She exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes,"Like I care what he thinks. I didn't make this mess so I'm not cleaning it up." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I'm not doing it either! I didn't make this mess!" Frowning at the two, she sighed."Great....all I ask is for a little help and I get this mess...looks like I'm going to have to clean it up." The two twins repeatedly began to bicker at each other as they began to throw more food, eventually hitting Farah with some. She grew angry before a whole food fight commenced inside the kitchen."Take that! And this! Someone's going to have to clean this mess up!" They all yelled as they threw food.
Cam came home to this wonderful sight as he dropped his keys and stared at them all with wide eyes

Mayyflower said:
Sam's face soften as she hugged her. "Then thats his problem cause shes crazy" she says softly. "I have to tell you something" she says looking her in her eyes
"W-what?" She says and looks at her through tears.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed a little "well that explains how good you where at being feminine" she said jokingly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
Ramona was soon staring too. She blinked a few times, but she couldn't take her eyes off of Lana, before she even knew it she was blushing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat went wide eyed the. Looked down as another cut appeared I her wrist then healed and scared again as she said nothing 'why am I so selfish!!!' She screamed in her mind

[/QUOTE]
William began to laugh "Tell me Mitsu....Why do you hate me? Why did you kill me? It hurt so badly" He said with a smirk

Jennete said:
Assana:*she looks at Nora confused... telling her intelligence wasnt as fast as Miyukis. She was more like her father in that she had no wings and his red eyes and was more basic in her speech... Miyuki having vines and wings and was able to learn much faster* S..snow *she says slowly, confused who this was..., this woman was her Mommy yes? She hugs her smiling* Mama!!
Nora blinked as she held her,"Uh.....Y-Yeah I'm your mama!" She said before looking over at Roman and mouthing the words 'Help me' to him. She wasn't sure if she could tell Assana if her mother was gone or if she should just play along and be the mom for now, until Snow returned. @Roman

Roman said:
Ramona was soon staring too. She blinked a few times, but she couldn't take her eyes off of Lana, before she even knew it she was blushing.
Lana was blushing along with Ramona but didn't sant to look away. She wanted to stay there for some odd reason and stare ito ramonas eyes

shortyshot8 said:
William began to laugh "Tell me Mitsu....Why do you hate me? Why did you kill me? It hurt so badly" He said with a smirk
"No matter how badly i wanted to hate you. I can't and will never be able to. Because I need you" she whispered as another cut appeared but she didn't let this one heal this time as it started to drop her blood

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked as she held her,"Uh.....Y-Yeah I'm your mama!" She said before looking over at Roman and mouthing the words 'Help me' to him. She wasn't sure if she could tell Assana if her mother was gone or if she should just play along and be the mom for now, until Snow returned. @Roman
Assana:*She hugs Nora more and smiles* Mama *Miyuki in their head noticed the glance and wondered why mommy looked nervous* Mama, are...you...o..o..ok..k..kay? *stuttering on the words as Miyuki feeds them to her in her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No matter how badly i wanted to hate you. I can't and will never be able to. Because I need you" she whispered as another cut appeared but she didn't let this one heal this time as it started to drop her blood

[/QUOTE]
William grinned "Do you know how it feels? To have your soul torn apart by the one you love? No? Because I do"

shortyshot8 said:
William grinned "Do you know how it feels? To have your soul torn apart by the one you love? No? Because I do"
"It's not my fault you cheated on me then said you hated me, called me a bitch. Then said 'why did I ever want to date you'" she whispered as she gripped his shirt tightly not wanting to let go

shortyshot8 said:
Cam came home to this wonderful sight as he dropped his keys and stared at them all with wide eyes
They seemed to ignore him as food continued to fly across the room before a slice of cheese landed on Cam's head. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't of gotten in my way, none of this would have happened!" Celia yelled as she threw an egg at Ulqui. He scoffed as he dodged it,"My fault? It's more you're fault then mine." He said, throwing a tomato at her and watching it spat against her shirt. She screamed,"It's going to stain you jerk! Why would you throw that!" Farah sighed as she sat down on the ground,"I can't handle this....why didn't I just make the sandwich myself." She murmured as she stared at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Roman shrugged, "Just go with it. Miyuki knows Snow isn't here, but I don't want Assana to cry... It'd kill me for her to think her mom is dead or something ..." He mouthed back

WeirdPrincess said:
They seemed to ignore him as food continued to fly across the room before a slice of cheese landed on Cam's head. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't of gotten in my way, none of this would have happened!" Celia yelled as she threw an egg at Ulqui. He scoffed as he dodged it,"My fault? It's more you're fault then mine." He said, throwing a tomato at her and watching it spat against her shirt. She screamed,"It's going to stain you jerk! Why would you throw that!" Farah sighed as she sat down on the ground,"I can't handle this....why didn't I just make the sandwich myself." She murmured as she stared at the ground.
Cam cleared his throat removing the slice of cheese as he gave Farah a sandwich before speaking "ENOUGH!!!!" He yelled sending them both flying into a wall

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's not my fault you cheated on me then said you hated me, called me a bitch. Then said 'why did I ever want to date you'" she whispered as she gripped his shirt tightly not wanting to let go

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and asked again "Why do you hate me?" He asked

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "Just go with it. Miyuki knows Snow isn't here, but I don't want Assana to cry... It'd kill me for her to think her mom is dead or something ..." He mouthed back
Nora nodded,"Right got it....this should be interesting to say the least." She said softly before hugging Assana tighter. @Jennete

Roman said:
Assana:*she gives a little yawn and stretches, nuzzling into Noras arms and chest, sucking her thumb slowly, calm in her mommy's arms*

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back