• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed a little and smiled happily "that's good. That I could give you a good first kiss as you being a lesbian" she said softly as she leaned against Ramona a little

Shira sighed with relief before se hugged yuki around te neck "you scared me to death" she said to her

"May we go home" she asked William quietly wanting to go and lay in bed with him again like they used to and act like nothing ever happened

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yeah" He said knowing he was just a nuke waiting to blow up

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah" He said knowing he was just a nuke waiting to blow up
Mitsu nodded as they appeared in the hotel bed again both in pajamas as she nuzzle his side "please don't let me go again" she whispered to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed a little and smiled happily "that's good. That I could give you a good first kiss as you being a lesbian" she said softly as she leaned against Ramona a little

Shira sighed with relief before se hugged yuki around te neck "you scared me to death" she said to her

"May we go home" she asked William quietly wanting to go and lay in bed with him again like they used to and act like nothing ever happened

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled, "Yeah. I am also happy that you were my first..." she said relaxing a little when Lana leaned against her. Though she may have relaxed a little too much, because she fell back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as they appeared in the hotel bed again both in pajamas as she nuzzle his side "please don't let me go again" she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Never again" He said softly as he hugged her

Roman said:
Ramona smiled, "Yeah. I am also happy that you were my first..." she said relaxing a little when Lana leaned against her. Though she may have relaxed a little too much, because she fell back.
Lana yelped as she fell back with Ramona in a way the fall making the moment that much better 'classical romance comedy movie moment' she thought as they fell back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared at the girl with the three mark as se sill heals onto yuki protectively "who's that" she asked

[/QUOTE]
*She then went over to the car on Shira's side and opened the door peeking her head in*

''hello Seven, my dear sister''

''Th-Three...Kikuri...how long has it been?''

''a decade......is this your wife?''

''yeah....Shira its okay, she's not gonna hurt me or anything''

*She said smiling a bit as she leaned into Shira*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusat nodded "promise" she asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I promise" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then went over to the car on Shira's side and opened the door peeking her head in*
''hello Seven, my dear sister''

''Th-Three...Kikuri...how long has it been?''

''a decade......is this your wife?''

''yeah....Shira its okay, she's not gonna hurt me or anything''

*She said smiling a bit as she leaned into Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled a little at the girl as she slid an arm around yukis waist and held onto her as she looked kikuri down

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I promise" He said softly
Mitsu smiled and slowly closed her eyes enjoying te warmth he gave off as she started to drug off into sleep wit her arms wrapped around his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana yelped as she fell back with Ramona in a way the fall making the moment that much better 'classical romance comedy movie moment' she thought as they fell back

[/QUOTE]
Ramona opened her eyes again when they landed. She groaned a little and sighed, "Maybe I relaxed a little too much..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled a little at the girl as she slid an arm around yukis waist and held onto her as she looked kikuri down

Mitsu smiled and slowly closed her eyes enjoying te warmth he gave off as she started to drug off into sleep wit her arms wrapped around his chest

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "Bro" He said to himself "Don't cry"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled a little at the girl as she slid an arm around yukis waist and held onto her as she looked kikuri down

[/QUOTE]
''hey...Natsumi...''

''sup?''

''i want you to take the walk path that i take...there is...a disturbance with one of the paths which i dont want you all to see''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey...Natsumi...''
''sup?''

''i want you to take the walk path that i take...there is...a disturbance with one of the paths which i dont want you all to see''

[/QUOTE]
(Now that's just mean xD )

Roman said:
Ramona opened her eyes again when they landed. She groaned a little and sighed, "Maybe I relaxed a little too much..."
Lana giggled as she landed part way I Ramona then looked at her "maybe" she said playfully before she slid off and lard next to her

shortyshot8 said:
(Now that's just mean xD )
well if i wasnt lazy, i would say the extras on the Intoner sisters where Three, her head's fucked up xD basically that insane sister thats screwed up in the head, pretty much is why she has SCISSORS as a weapon)))

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "Bro" He said to himself "Don't cry"
Mitsu slowly drifted to sleep with William in we arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey...Natsumi...''
''sup?''

[/QUOTE]
"Why" she asked te girl curiously wondering why they couldn't freely walk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly drifted to sleep with William in we arms

"Why" she asked te girl curiously wondering why they couldn't freely walk

[/QUOTE]
''one of them is......just a lot of blood''

''.....Raepy Ga-''

''Raepy Gang dead...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled as she landed part way I Ramona then looked at her "maybe" she said playfully before she slid off and lard next to her

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah...." Ramona said softly. She smiled a little before turning to Lana, "Hey, maybe we could be.... girlfriends..." She said shyly. This was the first time she ever reacted or acted shy in any situation, but she didn't care.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''one of them is......just a lot of blood''
''.....Raepy Ga-''

''Raepy Gang dead...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira stared at yuki confused before sighing "alright" she said still confused as to what was going on

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, I deserved it for self downing myself in front of you. But your pregnant? Don't be scared Sam I'll help you if needed" she smiles.
Sam smiled, "I need to take a walk around." she huffs "Im worried about Marcus." she whispers looking over at Kagura

Roman said:
"Yeah...." Ramona said softly. She smiled a little before turning to Lana, "Hey, maybe we could be.... girlfriends..." She said shyly. This was the first time she ever reacted or acted shy in any situation, but she didn't care.
Lana looked a Ramona and blushed but also smiled as she slid a hand into her "s-sure. I'm willing to do that" she said softly to her with a warm smile

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled, "I need to take a walk around." she huffs "Im worried about Marcus." she whispers looking over at Kagura
Kagura looked at her and grabbed her arm "if your worried about him then we will go to him" she says, meaning teleport to him.

Marcus sat there as he remembered everything....When Shira left him...When Hina killed herself all of it "Was all I did a mistake? Is there nothing I'm going to leave behind...I don't want to be forgotten.....It hurts too much" He said before sighing as he lit up another cigarette and looked at the sun before placing it in his mouth "This sucks" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared at yuki confused before sighing "alright" she said still confused as to what was going on

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled a bit giggling lightly*

''just kidding. there just shit everywhere''

''ew...''

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back