• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at her and grabbed her arm "if your worried about him then we will go to him" she says, meaning teleport to him.
Sam looked up at the sky. "I-" she cuts off shaking her head and nodded

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana looked a Ramona and blushed but also smiled as she slid a hand into her "s-sure. I'm willing to do that" she said softly to her with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
"I'm happy you said yes." Ramona said kissing her forehead. "Thank you..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked up at the sky. "I-" she cuts off shaking her head and nodded
Sam looked at Kagura. "Im tired of crying Kagura... Im tired" she whispers. "I need time to myself..." she says warping away and sitting on a mountain

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri smiled a bit giggling lightly*
''just kidding. there just shit everywhere''

''ew...''

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Shira shoo her head and sighed before she leaned against yuki then got out of the car

Roman said:
"I'm happy you said yes." Ramona said kissing her forehead. "Thank you..."
Lana smiled as she felt ramonas lips on her four head "I'm happy you asked. And your welcome" she said softy to her

Marcus sighed taking a puff of his cigarette before looking around "The hell?" He said to himself "Can a blind guy get some rest?" He asked himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira shoo her head and sighed before she leaned against yuki then got out of the car

Lana smiled as she felt ramonas lips on her four head "I'm happy you asked. And your welcome" she said softy to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki followed Shira out of the car and sighed*

''sorry things just gotten so weird Shira..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]their still at the parking lot xD im just assuming your on one of the walk pathways)))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki followed Shira out of the car and sighed*
''sorry things just gotten so weird Shira..''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah it got really weird but it's pk" she said to yuki

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]their still at the parking lot xD im just assuming your on one of the walk pathways)))

[/QUOTE]
(This may be random but....I get this vibe from you that kinda makes it seem like you really hate ME)

Kagura nods and teleports to Marcus, leaning against the nearest surface and crossed her arms, looking at him "how are you feeling?" She asks.

@shortyshot8

(I deleted my post earlier because I forgot to tag you, then realised you noticed, then crap happened whew xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah it got really weird but it's pk" she said to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''Zero always tells me i make stuff weird...''

*She said tilting her head*

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nods and teleports to Marcus, leaning against the nearest surface and crossed her arms, looking at him "how are you feeling?" She asks.
@shortyshot8

(I deleted my post earlier because I forgot to tag you, then realised you noticed, then crap happened whew xD )
Marcus looked over at her "Like hell" He said taking another puff

shortyshot8 said:
(This may be random but....I get this vibe from you that kinda makes it seem like you really hate ME)
well...i dont hate chu. but i sometimes just dont like players yknow? they get on my nerves sometimes xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Zero always tells me i make stuff weird...''
*She said tilting her head*

[/QUOTE]
Shea giggled a little "well weird always makes the days fun" she said as she slid a hand into yukis

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...i dont hate chu. but i sometimes just dont like players yknow? they get on my nerves sometimes xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD i know I know but I fixed both Marcus and William *Thumbs up* We should be fine now....I hope)

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I bet" she said and sat down "well looks like me and you have had a shitty day" she said and stared at him.
Marcus nodded "Yeah..." He took out his cigarette before putting it out and tossing it on the floor "What's up?"

Shiroe Kurona](I freakin hate you two [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] and @Roman always because You took Thana away and....... now lana?!!!)
(( Sorry... It was just the moment made them attracted to one another. Not their fault.... :/ ))

shortyshot8 said:
( xD i know I know but I fixed both Marcus and William *Thumbs up* We should be fine now....I hope)

Marcus nodded "Yeah..." He took out his cigarette before putting it out and tossing it on the floor "What's up?"
"First off when did you start smoking?" She said "and are you gonna be alright.. I mean I know you won't remember anybody but I just want to make sure your alright before then" she said calmly, using her boot to play with the dirt.

LunaCrosby said:
"First off when did you start smoking?" She said "and are you gonna be alright.. I mean I know you won't remember anybody but I just want to make sure your alright before then" she said calmly, using her boot to play with the dirt.
Marcus nodded "I started smoking about 7 years ago" He said with a shrug "And I should be fine" He lied

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea giggled a little "well weird always makes the days fun" she said as she slid a hand into yukis

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled as she lead them to the pathway which...didnt necessarily lead to Marcus*

*Yuki clung to Shira's arm happily as they walked. She then looked at Kikuri and decided to try and start a conversation with her sister which she didnt see in a decade. Kikuri was her favorite sister too*

''so why this path again?''

''like i said, there's shit everywhere...''

''plz stop saying shit..''

''shit''

*Natsumi then holds her mouth as she goes to a trashcan and throws up*

''weak stomach as usual...kinda feel sorry for her''

shortyshot8 said:

hmmmmmmm = -=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back