• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled and slightly curled up with her "yeah" she said softly "I'm glad I chose now to decide what's feelings I felt for you" she said softly to ramona

[/QUOTE]
"I'm glad I changed my mind about men.... I am just so happy to be with you... And I am rarely happy... " Ramona said. "Though when I am around you, I feel different."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked back at her "I'm going to have a child and I won't even remember!" He yelled
Kagura grabbed his shoulders "no one can forget their child easily! You may not remember at first but you will feel a connection to that baby! Don't give up so easily! And I'll do anything in my power to make you remember, hell I'll even kill myself!" She yelled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Shira jumped and blushed badly "l-let go m-my tails s-sensitive!" She said frantakly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''s-same with m-m-mine's!!!''

*Yuki said as she looked at Kikuri blushing badly*

''i never knew Intoners could grow tails...oh wait your also partly succubus......''

''yea so now can you let go of them? p-please...?''

*Kikuri lets both of their tails go*

''gomene~''

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura grabbed his shoulders "no one can forget their child easily! You may not remember at first but you will feel a connection to that baby! Don't give up so easily! And I'll do anything in my power to make you remember, hell I'll even kill myself!" She yelled.
Marcus continued storming off "No! You won't do that!" He yelled

(Still trying to get the attention of @Daniel reaver and @Himeragi Seiker ;- ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked back at her "I'm going to have a child and I won't even remember!" He yelled

(Oh god xD )
*walks past shorty like a boss. being epic...Epic Walk.....Yeah xD * t('- ' t)

[media]

[/media]

Roman said:
"I'm glad I changed my mind about men.... I am just so happy to be with you... And I am rarely happy... " Ramona said. "Though when I am around you, I feel different."
"It's a good different right?" Se asked ramona hopingly as she layed there with her and stared at ramona

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''s-same with m-m-mine's!!!''
*Yuki said as she looked at Kikuri blushing badly*

''i never knew Intoners could grow tails...oh wait your also partly succubus......''

''yea so now can you let go of them? p-please...?''

*Kikuri lets both of their tails go*

''gomene~''

[/QUOTE]
Shea sighed with releif as se dropped to her knees "jeez you think yukis bad I'm full succubus" she said as she panted heavily scenting a massive amount of anger near by

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I will! I've done horrible things and if I need to kill myself to make people happy then I will! My happiness can't matter with what I've done!" She said and stormed after him.
Marcus continued walking before he heard a bunch of people "Perfect I would love to blow off steam!"

@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's a good different right?" Se asked ramona hopingly as she layed there with her and stared at ramona

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah... It is a good difference. Others sometime make me wanna round house kick them, but I can relax with you." Ramona said happily. "There is other people I care for, but you I care for most..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea sighed with releif as se dropped to her knees "jeez you think yukis bad I'm full succubus" she said as she panted heavily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki dropped to the floor on her knees as well*

''well...i think Yuki has it more bad than you...you see, us Intoners have an really High Sex drive. so now considering the Intoner drive stacked onto the succubus drive...i believe Yuki has it more bad''

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura jumped onto him and clung on "if your gonna hurt them then well have a small problem" she said and held on tightly.
Marcus continued walking "Not gonna work" He said in anger

Roman said:
"Yeah... It is a good difference. Others sometime make me wanna round house kick them, but I can relax with you." Ramona said happily. "There is other people I care for, but you I care for most..."
Lana blushed and smiled "I've never been cared for so much before" she said as she slid closer to Ramona and blushed more "thank you" she whispered to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki dropped to the floor on her knees as well*
''well...i think Yuki has it more bad than you...you see, us Intoners have an really High Sex drive. so now considering the Intoner drive stacked onto the succubus drive...i believe Yuki has it more bad''

[/QUOTE]
"Th-the point is that we already have it bad and we don't need you making it worse" she said trout heavy breaths before she slowly got to her feet

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued walking "Not gonna work" He said in anger
"Look.. this isn't necessary. Acting out like this won't be a good examply for a baby" she said and continued to hold on, "I look stupid right now" she mumbled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Look.. this isn't necessary. Acting out like this won't be a good examply for a baby" she said and continued to hold on, "I look stupid right now" she mumbled.
Marcus continued storming on as he yelled at the people "You all won't mind if I beat the hell out of you right!?" He called out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed and smiled "I've never been cared for so much before" she said as she slid closer to Ramona and blushed more "thank you" she whispered to her

"Th-the point is that we already have it bad and we don't need you making it worse" she said trout heavy breaths before she slowly got to her feet

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki weakly stood up*

''well...should we continue our walk?''

''i believe so...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki weakly stood up*
''well...should we continue our walk?''

''i believe so...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked over at a boy that was yelling at them curiously "wh-who's that man" she asked

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued storming on as he yelled at the people "You all won't mind if I beat the hell out of you right!?" He called out
fk it...time to send in....Hell, why not the Intoner sisters, you got yourself in a cluster fuck now xD ))

*The Intoner sisters look at Marcus (Zero, One, Two, Four, Five...WAIT SHIT YUKI IS SIX NOT FUCKING SEVEN >.<)*

''why cant we just enjoy a walk...''

''beats me...''

''hey Five, wanna handle this one?''

''no...hey how abou-''

*Ciara (Zero) already stormed charging at Marcus kicking him in the face*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at a boy that was yelling at them curiously "wh-who's that man" she asked
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''uhhh...i dunno....wait are those...?''

''yes...your sisters are here as well''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fk it...time to send in....Hell, why not the Intoner sisters, you got yourself in a cluster fuck now xD ))
*The Intoner sisters look at Marcus (Zero, One, Two, Four, Five...WAIT SHIT YUKI IS SIX NOT FUCKING SEVEN >.<)*

''why cant we just enjoy a walk...''

''beats me...''

''hey Five, wanna handle this one?''

''no...hey how abou-''

*Ciara (Zero) already stormed charging at Marcus kicking him in the face*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus grabbed her foot and swung her around smirking "This is quite fun!" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back