• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "Whats wrong wi..."she turns back to Kagura and punches her in her gut. "You told him!?" she asks coldly. "What the hell" she grunts
Kagura slowly looked up at Sam, sticking her hand out so the beast didn't attack "he needed to know Sam.." she said plainly, her hair covering her face.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly looked up at Sam, sticking her hand out so the beast didn't attack "he needed to know Sam.." she said plainly, her hair covering her face.
Sam growled at the Beast, doing something that made them whimper and disappear. "I know, I wasn't ready" she huffs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sure. Ok if you want" Lana said as she looked at Ramona her blush still obviously present on her cheeks but slowly fading as he didn't move from ramonas grasp

[/QUOTE]
Ramona stood up slowly and held out a hand for Lana, "Come on. I think we should head back. I feel we both lost track of time." She said giggling.

(( See you tomorrow, and no people... I'm not crazy, he told me he was going to bed ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You act like I can even win a battle against you" He said pointing at his eyes "I'm blind remember?"
''even some dont need eyes to fight...all they need is there senses and their good to go...''

*She said as she began to walk towards him*

ima go to sleep...good night~))

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Sam growled at the Beast, doing something that made them whimper and disappear. "I know, I wasn't ready" she huffs
Kagura chants something making them reappear "don't threaten my babys" she says and floats up, kissing both of the heads before floating back down "he's forgetting tonight, not tomorrow. Not next week. Today" she says.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''even some dont need eyes to fight...all they need is there senses and their good to go...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*She said as she began to walk towards him*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]ima go to sleep...good night~))[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Marcus put out his flame "Even if I wanted to I could never hurt Shira or Yuki"

(Same xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura chants something making them reappear "don't threaten my babys" she says and floats up, kissing both of the heads before floating back down "he's forgetting tonight, not tomorrow. Not next week. Today" she says.
Sam eyes turn orange. "I KNOW THAT KAGURA" she shouts as if it was a different person, wind blows in her hair

Mayyflower said:
Sam eyes turn orange. "I KNOW THAT KAGURA" she shouts as if it was a different person, wind blows in her hair
Kagura remains calms and looked up at her, her eyes a blood red "I can't afford to get angry" she frowns "that's why I cry, so next time you her mad at me for crying remember that" she says calmly and turns away looking at the beast as tears streamed down her face, not knowing why she was crying.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura remains calms and looked up at her, her eyes a blood red "I can't afford to get angry" she frowns "that's why I cry, so next time you her mad at me for crying remember that" she says calmly and turns away looking at the beast as tears streamed down her face, not knowing why she was crying.
Marks appeared on her stomach. "Like I care, I never cared about you" she scoffed, before warping away

Mayyflower said:
Marks appeared on her stomach. "Like I care, I never cared about you" she scoffed, before warping away
(( Well damn... ))

Mayyflower said:
Kagura stared blankly infront of her, wide eyed as her eyes turned grey and she dropped to her hands and knees, letting her hair cover her face as she sobbed all the pain away.

LunaCrosby said:
(My reaction.. poor Kagura... so much has happened and is happening to her ;- ;)
(( Well, something similar is about to happen with my main, Roman later on today. Shit is gonna be horrible for him and his newborn child... Who for some reason is six xD ))

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

Roman said:
(( Well, something similar is about to happen with my main, Roman later on today. Shit is gonna be horrible for him and his newborn child... Who for some reason is six xD ))
-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival
(Shes fucking adorable.)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared blankly infront of her, wide eyed as her eyes turned grey and she dropped to her hands and knees, letting her hair cover her face as she sobbed all the pain away.
Sam warped to her room and sat in front of the mirror, her eyes changing back to normal. "Did I really just do that" she asks herself looking at her stomach she huffs. "I cant believe im talking to my stomach" she says shaking her head

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped to her room and sat in front of the mirror, her eyes changing back to normal. "Did I really just do that" she asks herself looking at her stomach she huffs. "I cant believe im talking to my stomach" she says shaking her head
Kagura curled into a ball "my best friend hates me.. I really am a monster..I killed my family.. my neighborhood...everything" she says and sobs (nights meh friends.)

((;x; Anyone here?? I fell asleep and now everyone is gone ;0; if I keep randomly disappearing today its because I'm ill and keep falling asleep v-v))

Nonalaka said:
((;x; Anyone here?? I fell asleep and now everyone is gone ;0; if I keep randomly disappearing today its because I'm ill and keep falling asleep v-v))
(( I'm around. I don't know how, but I am xD ))

Roman said:
(( I'm around. I don't know how, but I am xD ))
((*waves hands in the air* He's Aliveee! What time is it where you are even? Isn't it super late?))

Nonalaka said:
((*waves hands in the air* He's Aliveee! What time is it where you are even? Isn't it super late?))
More like super early, 5:03 a.m. xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back