• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
More like super early, 5:03 a.m. xD ))
((Jeeez did you pull an all nighter? Sleep is important! Its 11:07am here and I have currently accumulated 12 hours of sleep, I normally sleep for 6-7 max))

Nonalaka said:
((Jeeez did you pull an all nighter? Sleep is important! Its 11:07am here and I have currently accumulated 12 hours of sleep, I normally sleep for 6-7 max))
(( Actually I have napped most of yesterday so I guess I'm pretty energetic ))

Roman said:
(( Actually I have napped most of yesterday so I guess I'm pretty energetic ))
((Oooof I see, don't do that too often it'll mess up your sleep a lot I did that and got myself stuck as an insomniac for like 3 years, I only got rid of it in the past year or so ;0; its no fun!))

Nonalaka said:
((Oooof I see, don't do that too often it'll mess up your sleep a lot I did that and got myself stuck as an insomniac for like 3 years, I only got rid of it in the past year or so ;0; its no fun!))
(( I'll be fine. ^_^ ))

Jennete said:
Nissa:*curled up by the fire place, breathing softly in a cave of blankets, all curled up like a big ball with just the top of her pink head poking out, asleep*
Tyler smiled as she slept. "Well... First order of business..." He said as he sat at a wooden table. He took out his pizza and began eating it. She looks cute when she sleeps... He thought. I'm glad that I have her around to keep me company...

RedZombieWolf said:
"Just one, is their drama classes?"
Yuzu nodded and tilted her head. "Yes... Why?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
(*takes cakes and eats it* I will gladly take both. Who's you got that's free?)
(I got... Yuto, Dark Tyler, Celia, and Yuzu... Just cause Yuzu is pretty much done giving a tour xD )

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] i want to interact with Asuka)
(I don't know if she's really dead or not....so for now I'm not going to use her. As much as I want to)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yoshino then)

[/QUOTE]
(Mm sure. With who?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(:oooooo Yeahhhhh!!!! ...Makes me wonder if Celia was also Cam's mother... Because Celia was named after her mother..? xD )
(*shrugs* who knows? But it should be interesting xD )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](My character Shinji He is on the rooftop in the rain watching the rain)

[/QUOTE]
(Alrighty then!)

Yoshino made her way up to the roof and yawned before sitting down."Something feels off....I can't feel Suka-Chana presence....I hope she's okay..." She mumbled to herself as she watched the rain fall.

tumblr_np63g7wcAD1tgoxx3o1_500.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alright! Celia is in the park, making birds sing CX)
Celia quietly walked towards the park,"I'm so dead if I get caught.....I'm not even suppose to be out right now..."she murmured as she looked around the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back