• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino turned her head and looked at him with a blank face,"I didn't realize someone else was up here. Sorry about that... And yeah I guess so." She said before looking back out towards the rain, getting soaked.
Shinji looked at her and said Come inside this barrier or you'll get wet Shinji said looking at her with a little smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler swooped in right behind Taylor. "I am back mistress Celia." He said in a bored tone. "When are going to give me something that's ACTUALLY hard."
@WeirdPrincess
Cel blinked and looked at him,"Well who are you now?" She asked before she snickered."Hehe....something that's actually hard..."

Celia smiled sweetly at them. "My name is Celia! I'm a light goddess! And this is Dark Tyler!" She giggled as she whacked Dark Tyler on the head with a staff.
Dark Tyler grumbled. "Hello..." He said.

@Roman
"Hey! That's my name too! You can just call me Cel or Lia though. Nice to meet you both!" Cel said happily as she waved at them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Cel blinked and looked at him,"Well who are you now?" She asked before she snickered."Hehe....something that's actually hard..."
Taylor let go of Celia and smiled, "Hello all! Celia, Dark Tyler." He said nodding in their direction. "Nice to meet you both. I'm Taylor."

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at her and said Come inside this barrier or you'll get wet Shinji said looking at her with a little smile

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino rolled her eye,"I'm already wet if you can't tell, but whatever. I guess I'll get inside." She said before making her way over to him.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Hey! That's my name too! You can just call me Cel or Lia though. Nice to meet you both!" Cel said happily as she waved at them.
Dark Tyler darted his eyes to Taylor. "Whatever..." He said.

Celia ruffled his hair. "Why are you so daaaaarkkk..." She said.

Dark Tyler looked back at Celia. "Because I'm practically a dark god?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino rolled her eye,"I'm already wet if you can't tell, but whatever. I guess I'll get inside." She said before making her way over to him.
Seems like you are troubled by Asuka right?Yoshino? Shinji said looking at the rain

Dark Tyler looked back at Celia. "Because I'm practically a dark god?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

@Roman
"Well your rude....are you always like this around people?" Cel asked as she tilted her head.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Seems like you are troubled by Asuka right?Yoshino? Shinji said looking at the rain

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino raised an eyebrow,"How do you know her? And my name for that matter. We've never met you before."

@Roman
Taylor sighed, "Do I have bad luck with all your friends?" He asked Cel(WP). He looked over to Celia(Dragon) and smiled, "At least you are nice."

@WeirdPrincess

(( WP Celia will be Cel and Dragon Celia will be Celia >.> ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well your rude....are you always like this around people?" Cel asked as she tilted her head.
Dark Tyler nodded. "I'm the dark counterpart of somebody named Tyler... Not that he's better than me or anything." He said. "However, since your a friend of mistress Celia I will not hesitate to come to your aid."

"He may be rude and all that... But deep down he's just the same as my little boy..." Celia giggled.

Dark Tyler blushed and looked at the ground. "S-Shush..." He said.

@Roman

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Do I have bad luck with all your friends?" He asked Cel(WP). He looked over to Celia(Dragon) and smiled, "At least you are nice."
@WeirdPrincess

Cel shrugged,"I don't know. I just met them myself....I don't even have that many friends." She said, looking at Taylor.

Roman said:
@WeirdPrincess

Celia giggled. "Why thank you! That is something very kind for you to say!" She cooed.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:

Yoshino raised an eyebrow,"How do you know her? And my name for that matter. We've never met you before."
Well,Yoshino i know because i looked through your mind and saw you were troubled Shinji said as he looked to her

Dark Tyler nodded. "I'm the dark counterpart of somebody named Tyler... Not that he's better than me or anything." He said. "However, since your a friend of mistress Celia I will not hesitate to come to your aid."
"He may be rude and all that... But deep down he's just the same as my little boy..." Celia giggled.

Dark Tyler blushed and looked at the ground. "S-Shush..." He said.

@Roman
Cel reached out and poked Dark Tyler,"You're blushing....it's strange.."she whispered as she continued to poke his cheeks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Cel shrugged,"I don't know. I just met them myself....I don't even have that many friends." She said, looking at Taylor.
"Neither do I..." Taylor said jokingly. "Then again I'm rarely at the school..."

Celia giggled. "Why thank you! That is something very kind for you to say!" She cooed.
@WeirdPrincess

"You're welcome ma'am." He nodded his head again and gave Celia a odd, but not mean look. "You're different. Are you a god?"

...ΨKenji walked over to where Asuka's body was. He looked down at her and smirked lightly, soon talkingΨ...

“ It seems like it's your lucky day to stumble upon me, Miss Asuka. ”

...ΨKenji placed his right hand over Asuka and a red aura soon enveloped her. Kenji began panting heavily as the aura soon subsided, Asuka's life force soon returning to her body and breathing life into her once more. Kenji regained his breath and spoke as he looked down at her, a smile appearing on his faceΨ...

“ I brought you back as a Goddess at my brother's request. How does it feel? To be a Goddess, I mean. ”

tumblr_m80x1foKXt1qhjexto1_500_zpsowvmaero.jpg

-------------------

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Cel reached out and poked Dark Tyler,"You're blushing....it's strange.."she whispered as she continued to poke his cheeks.
Dark Tyler blushed more and waved his hands in front of him, stepping away from her. "S-Stop that..." He said softly, slightly embarrassed.

Celia giggled.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well,Yoshino i know because i looked through your mind and saw you were troubled Shinji said as he looked to her

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino was silent for a few seconds,"Because that's not weird at all." She said after a while as she stared at him.

Roman said:
"Neither do I..." Taylor said jokingly. "Then again I'm rarely at the school..."
"You're welcome ma'am." He nodded his head again and gave Celia a odd, but not mean look. "You're different. Are you a god?"
Celia nodded. "Yup! I'm a goddess of light!" She said.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
(She really did die?! Well shit! xD )

Asuka gasped as she sat up,"Wh-What? I'm a Goddess now? What even happened to me....I don't remember anything." She whispered as she looked at him."Who are you? I've never seen you before."

Dark Tyler blushed more and waved his hands in front of him, stepping away from her. "S-Stop that..." He said softly, slightly embarrassed.
Celia giggled.
Cel stopped and dropped her hands to her side,"Sorry.... Your just really interesting and all. We're friends right?" She asked with a smile.

Celia nodded. "Yup! I'm a goddess of light!" She said.
Taylor chuckled, "That's awesome. You're about the.... Third god I met in my life. Cool...." he said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino was silent for a few seconds,"Because that's not weird at all." She said after a while as she stared at him.
Shinji laughed a little and said It is kinda weird but it is just a small demonstration of my power)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped as she sat up,"Wh-What? I'm a Goddess now? What even happened to me....I don't remember anything." She whispered as she looked at him."Who are you? I've never seen you before."

Cel stopped and dropped her hands to her side,"Sorry.... Your just really interesting and all. We're friends right?" She asked with a smile.
Dark Tyler's blush faded and he nodded. "Of course. Any friend of Lady Celia is a friend of mine." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "That's awesome. You're about the.... Third god I met in my life. Cool...." he said happily.
Celia stuck her tongue out at him in a cute manner. "I also know your a sayian. Your pretty impressive." She said.

Dark Tyler's blush faded and he nodded. "Of course. Any friend of Lady Celia is a friend of mine." He said.
Cel giggled,"Hurray! Let's go get some ice cream then!" She said excitedly as she grabbed his arm and began to pull him away from Celia and Taylor.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji laughed a little and said It is kinda weird but it is just a small demonstration of my power)

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino nodded,"Alright. I'll buy that....what can you do though? Seeing as how you only demonstrated a small amount of your power..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...ΨKenji repliedΨ...

“ Well, Soulis killed you and forced my brother to use all of his powers. Who am I? I thought he would've told you about me before.. I'm Fukushima Kenji, Akira's younger brother. ”

...ΨKenji looked at Asuka with a confused expression and continued in a defeated toneΨ...

“ You mean he really didn't tell you about me..? ”

f8285967126cd329f661bcd1f0809ffb_480_zpsmmcbnzl2.jpg

((( It might have been an illusion, but it gave me the perfect opportunity to actually use Kenji xD )))

Shiroe Kurona](So [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] now you can use your other characters?)
((( I'll let you know. I'm only using Kenji because of what I am going to do with Akira next. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back