• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler licked his ice cream. "It's good... Ugh." He said. "It tastes like happiness."
(Dark Tyler hates happy things
xD )

(Mmm... I'll have Yuto meet up with Ilaani if that's ok xD )

Celia flicked his forehead. "Gods and goddess's are all-knowing. It isn't a problem for us... Plus I'm able to make clones out of rays of light." She said as a second Celia appeared next to her.
((Sure, sure she's in the courtyard uvu))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"Well you don't have to be mean about it....I was just asking. Sorry..."she grumbled as she ate her ice cream slowly.
Dark Tyler saw that he had made her feel bad. "I-I'm sorry..." He said, handing her his ice cream. "I am not worthy of being called your friend..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked down at the ground with a defeated expression and repliedΨ...
“ I really am forgettable... ”

tumblr_mjxuegZGbr1r76aq4o7_250_zpskhhoebfs.gif

...ΨKenji then looked over to the battlefield and soon spokeΨ...

“ Anyway, Akira is about to be here, so I'm gonna leave. I'm busy training Kuroh. You should stop by at some point, Akira know's the location. Anyway, bye~ ”

...ΨKenji vanishedΨ...

----------------------

...♅Akira appeared from the distance, walking towards Asuka. When he spotted her, he ran over and took her into a tight embrace. He spoke as he held her♅...

“ How do you feel? ”

tumblr_nhsnedUxgF1s38ncvo7_1280_zpss8emroud.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gasped as Akira held her in a tight embrace,"I feel alright I guess. A little dizzy for some reason, but for the most part in okay. Expect for the dying part....that was shocking to here and scary to think about." She said as she wrapped her arms around him and burries her face into his shoulder.

The clone smiled sweetly at him. "Hello Taylor! It's nice to meet you!" It said. Celia spoke again, "The park is getting boring..." She whimpered.
Taylor stopped poking the clone and nodded, "That's us normal beings for you. Our lives don't remain as fun..."

Dark Tyler saw that he had made her feel bad. "I-I'm sorry..." He said, handing her his ice cream. "I am not worthy of being called your friend..."
Celia looked at the ice cream,"Keep it. You're still my friend, even if you are a little mean. It's okay." She said with a smile."You should finish that though....before it starts to melt everywhere." She stated as she began to her her ice cream again.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I know its confusing for me too Shinji said looking back at the rain

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino sighed as she looked back towards the rain before blinking,"Suka-chan's aura has change some....I can sense her again. I wonder what happened before...."she mumbled as she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them close to her.

Roman said:
Taylor stopped poking the clone and nodded, "That's us normal beings for you. Our lives don't remain as fun..."
Celia put a hand on his cheek. "That's not true... I think you beings are interesting..." She said. "I just need a change in scenery..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at the ice cream,"Keep it. You're still my friend, even if you are a little mean. It's okay." She said with a smile."You should finish that though....before it starts to melt everywhere." She stated as she began to her her ice cream again.

Yoshino sighed as she looked back towards the rain before blinking,"Suka-chan's aura has change some....I can sense her again. I wonder what happened before...."she mumbled as she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them close to her.
Dark Tyler panicked and licked the rest of his ice cream fairly quickly. "I'm not mean... Just sarcastic." He said. "Take it however you want..."

WeirdPrincess said:

Shinji closed his eyes and said It seems that an omnipotent being has revived her again after she died

Celia put a hand on his cheek. "That's not true... I think you beings are interesting..." She said. "I just need a change in scenery..."
Taylor blinked and thought for a moment, "What kind of places do people are your caliber like?"

Dark Tyler panicked and licked the rest of his ice cream fairly quickly. "I'm not mean... Just sarcastic." He said. "Take it however you want..."
Celia giggled as she watched after she finished her ice cream,"I guess so. Sarcasm isn't nice though....I've never used it before. I don't think I could even if I tried."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji closed his eyes and said It seems that an omnipotent being has revived her again after she died

[/QUOTE]
"She died?! I wasn't even there to stop this! Ugh....I'm such a horrible servant to her....why even bother anymore." Yoshino mumbled as she reached a hand out, letting the rain fall on to her palm.

Ilaani sat on the grass below a tree in the courtyard playing a handheld console, after a bit she switched it off and let a sigh as she flopped back and placed her arms over her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she watched after she finished her ice cream,"I guess so. Sarcasm isn't nice though....I've never used it before. I don't think I could even if I tried."

"She died?! I wasn't even there to stop this! Ugh....I'm such a horrible servant to her....why even bother anymore." Yoshino mumbled as she reached a hand out, letting the rain fall on to her palm.
D..don't worry she is alive Shinji said looking up into the clouds

Dark Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... I've never eaten ice cream before." He said.

Yuzu nodded. "Then I guess that concludes our tour!" She said happily.
"Ok then, thanks for showing me around"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
D..don't worry she is alive Shinji said looking up into the clouds

[/QUOTE]
"Well I know that already. I can sense her presence so I know she's alive." Yoshino said with a frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back