• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because you don't know what fun is. I don't know how to describe it either, so I'm not much help." Celia said as she dragged him inside the area before dropping his arm."We're here! Now pick something." She instructed as she waved her arm towards the different rides.
Dark Tyler looked around the amusement park. "Umm... I don't know... Which one brings the most of this so called 'fun'?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yup...since im bored...Himeragi's free...(at the beach with Neo)))

[/QUOTE]
(Want me to send Cam to be a creepy bastard?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i dunno. go ahead))

[/QUOTE]
Cam appeared next to Himeragi "Heyo!" He called out happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to Himeragi "Heyo!" He called out happily
''oh...hello''

*Himeragi said as she looked up at Cam sitting on the towel under an umbrella*

*Neo was next to her looking up at Cam. They were both wearing bikinis too*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"when i first got to the school i saw one of the causes, that one feels like a omnipotent being, though what it fights against has changed" he sighed the last part "but where are my manners, I'm Ayen, nice to meet you." he says smiling and offering her his hand.
She tilted her head "Ah, right, they should fight somewhere safer and not destroy this place, like Somewhere remote or something" she smiled as she happily took his hand and shook it "I'm Camilla ~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...hello''
*Himeragi said as she looked up at Cam sitting on the towel under an umbrella*

*Neo was next to her looking up at Cam. They were both wearing bikinis too*

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed a little "As the type of person I am...And with me being in a good mood" He smirked "Anything either of you would like me to fix?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "As the type of person I am...And with me being in a good mood" He smirked "Anything either of you would like me to fix?"
''what do you mean?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what do you mean?''

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled a little "Well I am a person who can go around and fix lives" He said with a shrug "Is there anything? Anyone? That you would like? Also because I'm in a very good mood I won't charge you"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Well I am a person who can go around and fix lives" He said with a shrug "Is there anything? Anyone? That you would like? Also because I'm in a very good mood I won't charge you"
''no...i think im fine..''

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head "Ah, right, they should fight somewhere safer and not destroy this place, like Somewhere remote or something" she smiled as she happily took his hand and shook it "I'm Camilla ~"
Ayen laughed a little

"if only it were that simple Camilla" he said in a joking manner "and correct me if I'm wrong, but it your aura feels like water." he said as he stopped suppressing his aura the felt like every aspect of nature.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sat next to her on the grass. "Hey you." He said, poking her cheek.
She jumped a bit as she didn't notice him arrive "A-Ah, Hey there" she replied smiling lightly.

Dark Tyler looked around the amusement park. "Umm... I don't know... Which one brings the most of this so called 'fun'?" He asked.
"Roller coasters and those weird drop things. I have lots of fun on those! Except for this one time....I went on the wrong roller coaster and I almost died." Celia said as she shuddered at the thought of it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no...i think im fine..''

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled more "Are you saying that your life is perfect? Because if so then" He smirked "Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled more "Are you saying that your life is perfect? Because if so then" He smirked "Why don't you have a boyfriend?"
*Himeragi then aimed a gun blade at him*

''.....because love should be acquired fairly...not out of magic''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Roller coasters and those weird drop things. I have lots of fun on those! Except for this one time....I went on the wrong roller coaster and I almost died." Celia said as she shuddered at the thought of it.
Dark Tyler nodded. "Then a roller coaster it is..." He said, flapping his wings gently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then aimed a gun blade at him*
''.....because love should be acquired fairly...not out of magic''

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked more and used his Dark Magic to do the same thing "Smart girl....Though I would like to know how you haven't found it yet"

Dark Tyler nodded. "Then a roller coaster it is..." He said, flapping his wings gently.
"Hm....lets do that one then." Celia said as she pointed over to one that had a lot of loops."I haven't been on that yet and it looks really fun. Want anything before we get on?" She asked him.

Nonalaka said:
She jumped a bit as she didn't notice him arrive "A-Ah, Hey there" she replied smiling lightly.

Yuto smirked. "Is that a smile? I don't see you do that very often..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed a little
"if only it were that simple Camilla" he said in a joking manner "and correct me if I'm wrong, but it your aura feels like water." he said as he stopped suppressing his aura the felt like every aspect of nature.
She furrowed her brow "Why cant it be though?" She paused and nodded "I'm a water nymph" she said happily "can you guess everyone's aura like that?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked more and used his Dark Magic to do the same thing "Smart girl....Though I would like to know how you haven't found it yet"
''well...im not interested in it at the moment..''

*She said as she kept her gunblade aimed at Cam*

Yuto smirked. "Is that a smile? I don't see you do that very often..." He said.
She rolled her eyes "I was being polite" she replied as she turned to look at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm....lets do that one then." Celia said as she pointed over to one that had a lot of loops."I haven't been on that yet and it looks really fun. Want anything before we get on?" She asked him.
Dark Tyler shook his head. Had hadn't smiled once yet today. "I think I'll be just fine." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes Asuka, that's her name. She's with someone at the moment, so I won't go to her until afterwards." Yoshino said as she glanced at Shinji."You're a pretty strange guy you know that?"
Shinji laughed a little and said Thats what people called me when i was born "a strange person"

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes "I was being polite" she replied as she turned to look at him.
Yuto shrugged and laid in the grass next to her again. "Same here... It's nice to see people smile." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back