• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned more before hitting his head,"Well maybe not, but I'll do it anyway. You're so cold..."she muttered as she stood in line, arms crossed.
Dark Tyler sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry... I know your just trying to be nice..." He said. "I haven't experienced happiness before..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "I've been busy... There was a mishap and I had to help clean up." He said.
"Oh, right, sounds interesting" she replied "What kind of mishap?"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, sounds interesting" she replied "What kind of mishap?"
Yuto looked her in the eyes now. "Nothing that you need to worry about... Dragons invaded, but we stopped them." He said, smiling as he ruffled her hair.

Noir was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, idly drawing. She looked kinda out of it.

---

Violetta was floating somewhere in the courtyard.

---

Aion was in her Libra form in the courtyard, studying her textbooks.

---

Vanille was trying out different spells in the courtyard, making her hair change color.

((Those characters are all free!))

Lumina said:
Noir was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, idly drawing. She looked kinda out of it.
---

Violetta was floating somewhere in the courtyard.

---

Aion was in her Libra form in the courtyard, studying her textbooks.

---

Vanille was trying out different spells in the courtyard, making her hair change color.

((Those characters are all free!))
((I might send Yuto over to Noir later if I get the chance :3))

Dark Tyler sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry... I know your just trying to be nice..." He said. "I haven't experienced happiness before..."
"Understandable I guess. It's fine though, I just want to help you experience it. Everyone should at some point." Celia said as she swayed on her heels.

(*awaits replies from @Nonalaka... And I guess @Jennete...?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Understandable I guess. It's fine though, I just want to help you experience it. Everyone should at some point." Celia said as she swayed on her heels.
Dark Tyler looked up at her. "I bet it's a amazing feeling." He said as they got near the end of the line.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed
"why would you fight? nymphs are peaceful beings, tricksters at times, but peaceful, then again you're the first nymph of any kind I've seen in over eight hundred years." he said unable to stop his elven accent "though, me, on the other hand, I've had people i wanted to protect though out my life, so i had to fight." he said examining her blue hair.
@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looks at Yoshino and said Lets go meet someone i feel bored

[/QUOTE]
"Meet who? I'm bored too." Yoshino said as she stood up and stretched.

(*awaits replies from @Nonalaka... And I guess @Jennete...?)

Dark Tyler looked up at her. "I bet it's a amazing feeling." He said as they got near the end of the line.
"It can be, depending on who you experience it with." Celia said as she smiled at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It can be, depending on who you experience it with." Celia said as she smiled at him.
Dark Tyler finally smiled for once in the day. "I guess you could put it like that..." He said as they reached the end of the line and Dark Tyler got in a empty car.

Yuto looked her in the eyes now. "Nothing that you need to worry about... Dragons invaded, but we stopped them." He said, smiling as he ruffled her hair.
"H-Hey!" She moved trying to avoid him ruffling her hair as she glared at him briefly "I-I told you not to do that" she muttered as she tried to fix her hair.

Nonalaka said:
"H-Hey!" She moved trying to avoid him ruffling her hair as she glared at him briefly "I-I told you not to do that" she muttered as she tried to fix her hair.
Yuto pouted a little. "Aww... But your so cute..." He said playfully, frowning to complete the effect.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed
"why would you fight? nymphs are peaceful beings, tricksters at times, but peaceful, then again you're the first nymph of any kind I've seen in over eight hundred years." he said unable to stop his elven accent "though, me, on the other hand, I've had people i wanted to protect though out my life, so i had to fight." he said examining her blue hair.
She noticed him looking at her hair "It's not dyed, it really is that colour" she said with a giggle "800 years? That's a pretty long time, As far as I know, counting me there is two nymphs, my cousin is a wood nymph" she said with a nod.

Dark Tyler finally smiled for once in the day. "I guess you could put it like that..." He said as they reached the end of the line and Dark Tyler got in a empty car.
Celia hopped into the cart in front of him,"Front seat! Woo! Be jealous other people." She laughed as she looked back at him."This is gonna be a good one. It might make you dizzy....or nauseous." She said as everyone else got in their carts and the ride started.

Nonalaka said:
She noticed him looking at her hair "It's not dyed, it really is that colour" she said with a giggle "800 years? That's a pretty long time, As far as I know, counting me there is two nymphs, my cousin is a wood nymph" she said with a nod.
Ayen both smirked and smiled, then tilted his head

"who uses dye in their hair? then again civilization has changed during my long rest" he said the second half more talking to himself then her "oh, im sorry, i tend to rant to myself, and there was many nymph back during early human civilization, where there was one, there was usually twenty or thirty." he said, making himself out to be old, but not even close to his true age.

Roman said:
Ramona stood up slowly and held out a hand for Lana, "Come on. I think we should head back. I feel we both lost track of time." She said giggling.
(( See you tomorrow, and no people... I'm not crazy, he told me he was going to bed ))
Lana took ramonas hand and got up then smile at her "ok" she said to her with a bright smile I her face

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Shira stood there confused by all of this as she held onto yuki protectively

Yuto pouted a little. "Aww... But your so cute..." He said playfully, frowning to complete the effect.
She glared at him "D-Don't call me that!" She protested "I'm not cute!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen both smirked and smiled, then tilted his head
"who uses dye in their hair? then again civilization has changed during my long rest" he said the second half more talking to himself then her "oh, im sorry, i tend to rant to myself, and there was many nymph back during early human civilization, where there was one, there was usually twenty or thirty." he said, making himself out to be old, but not even close to his true age.
"Hmm, my mother always told me to be careful in case anyone tried to take my blood for healing" she said with a shudder "But everyone I've met seem nice so I'm not worried" she paused for a bit "If you are old, that means you're wise, right?, why do you need to go to school?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back