• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*sits up looking at him while holding up one finger, pulling down her sweater she glamoured on from a magazine* I would like one slice of pizza please....
View attachment 137073
Tyler blushed slightly before shaking it off. "Of course! Your one of my best friends!" He said happily, offering a slice of pizza.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its been awhile Six...''
''y-yea i guess so...''

*Yuki started to pet Shira's head smiling warmly*

''its okay, their not gonna do anything to me..''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Where exactly are we headed?" He asked still following

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler's eyes widened as he held onto the bar tightly. "Ahhhhh!!!!" He squealed.

Celia pokes him, a bit annoyed. "I'm lots of peoples master. But I said you don't have to serve me. Just don't call me Miss Celia... I just don't like it." She said.
"Sorry, you could have just said that too. You didn't have to try and crack my skull, 'Celina'..." Taylor said laughing.

latest

Dark Tyler's eyes widened as he held onto the bar tightly. "Ahhhhh!!!!" He squealed.

Celia pokes him, a bit annoyed. "I'm lots of peoples master. But I said you don't have to serve me. Just don't call me Miss Celia... I just don't like it." She said.
Celia laughed even more as the ride made sharp turns and went through loops.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded with a smile "yeah" she said softly as she saw the building too and picked up the pace a little

[/QUOTE]
Ramona noticed that Lana was moving faster, so she did so also. "Well this day went better than expected... "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If they do I'll rip them apart" shira said as she still heals onto yuki

[/QUOTE]
''hahaha, i dont think thatll be necessary...''

*Four(Faris) said as she pats Shira's shoulder*

Tyler blushed slightly before shaking it off. "Of course! Your one of my best friends!" He said happily, offering a slice of pizza.
Nissa: *ignores blush and looks hungrily at the pizza, leaning forwards and eats it all in one bite, smiling happily* Mmmm good.

Roman said:
Ramona noticed that Lana was moving faster, so she did so also. "Well this day went better than expected... "
Lana nodded as she leaned her head against ramonas shoulder like she has seen I the movies and smiled "it has" she said softly

Roman said:
"Sorry, you could have just said that too. You didn't have to try and crack my skull, 'Celina'..." Taylor said laughing.
latest

Celia sighed and pushed him towards the movie theater. "Whatever! Let's just go and do something fun!" She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, i dont think thatll be necessary...''
*Four(Faris) said as she pats Shira's shoulder*

[/QUOTE]
Shira still held onto yukis protectively dispite every ones words

WeirdPrincess said:
"Good to know...I'll remember that for next time." Alastair said with a smirk.
Levi chuckled and swam around before going back to sitting on the side of the pool

Jennete said:
Nissa: *ignores blush and looks hungrily at the pizza, leaning forwards and eats it all in one bite, smiling happily* Mmmm good.
Tyler patted her head. "I'm glad you like it! It's from my favorite pizza joint!" He said happily.

Tyler patted her head. "I'm glad you like it! It's from my favorite pizza joint!" He said happily.
Nissa:*she looks at him intently* Joint is a word used to describe the device in which to smoke a plant nicknames "Weed".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded as she leaned her head against ramonas shoulder like she has seen I the movies and smiled "it has" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
"I wanted to lay my head on your shoulder!" Ramona pouted. "Though, I guess this is also fine... " she said before kissing, Lana"s cheek.

Roman said:
"I wanted to lay my head on your shoulder!" Ramona pouted. "Though, I guess this is also fine... " she said before kissing, Lana"s cheek.
Lana laughed happily then turned her head and kissed ramonas in return with a slight blush before she lifts her head up again and looked around as they neared the school grounds

Celia sighed and pushed him towards the movie theater. "Whatever! Let's just go and do something fun!" She said.
"Alright, alright." Taylor said, his laugh dying to a chuckle. "You are pushing me toward a movie theater... Hopefully you have something in mind, because I don't...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira still held onto yukis protectively dispite every ones words

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...well, shall we start walking? im pretty sure thats why we all came here for..''

*She said as she smiled warmly at Shira and Yuki*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...well, shall we start walking? im pretty sure thats why we all came here for..''
*She said as she smiled warmly at Shira and Yuki*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah probably" shira said softy as he slid a hand into yukis and started to pull her along happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked
"i've been at the school roughly a week, and i just learned this language a few days ago, i am getting settled in, but there's just so much different in this time from when i lead Mister Columbus to the America's." he sighed "and had to try, without success, to tell him he weren't in Asia, i didn't expect such a quick advancement in technology either." he looked at her "but enough about me, why did you come to the school?" he asked inquisitively.
"Oh wow, That's very long to be gone for" she replied "Well I hope you enjoy your time here" she said smiling happily "I came here to learn about land, my parents said it was okay for me to explore land for a while" she said excitedly.

((Back))

Daniel reaver]"Yeah probably" shira said softy as he slid a hand into yukis and started to pull her along happily [/QUOTE] Marcus stopped "Oh god I don't think any of you even know my name" He said as he facepalmed "I'm an idiot" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back