• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at him intently* Joint is a word used to describe the device in which to smoke a plant nicknames "Weed".
Tyler rose a eyebrow. "Are you inquiring I went to smoke weed?" He asked. "I mean my favorite place to buy pizza."

(Anyone open? Please)

Sam: Sitting on a mountain (free)

Lexi: Her dorm, still with kite?

Harper: In Lexi's dorm (free)

Maki: Courtyard (free)

Akito: Park (free)

Roman said:
Ramona smiled when Lana kissed her cheek. "Oh look, we're getting close." She said happily.

Roman yawned and got out of bed. "Yes honey? What is it you that you need daddy for?"
Lana nodded "yeah. Come on" she said as she pulled ramona along quickening the pace again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked back at the boy confused as to who he was

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled with his foggy blind eyes "My name is Marcus.......Or Al.....Or Jack....Whatever you wanna call me"

Roman said:
"Alright, alright." Taylor said, his laugh dying to a chuckle. "You are pushing me toward a movie theater... Hopefully you have something in mind, because I don't...."
Celia giggled. "Action movies of course silly! Romance and horror stuff are just cheesy to me..." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded "yeah. Come on" she said as she pulled ramona along quickening the pace again

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded, "Sure thing. You seem to be moving pretty fast though, something you need to get?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled with his foggy blind eyes "My name is Marcus.......Or Al.....Or Jack....Whatever you wanna call me"
Shira stopped walking as her eyes widened at the names then she looked down at the ground her hand tightening on yukis

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "Sure thing. You seem to be moving pretty fast though, something you need to get?"
Lana shook her head as she slowed down then turned around in front of Ramona so she was facing her as she back pedaled "no I have no where to be but here. I'm just used to moving quickly sorry" she said as she smiled at ramona

Daniel reaver]Shira stopped walking as her eyes widened at the names then she looked down at the ground her hand tightening on yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Lana shook her head as she slowed down then turned around in front of Ramona so she was facing her as she back pedaled "no I have no where to be but here. I'm just used to moving quickly sorry" she said as she smiled at ramona
Marcus heard her footsteps stop "What's wrong?" He asked unable to know who she was

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Action movies of course silly! Romance and horror stuff are just cheesy to me..." She said.
"Well then lets go see the action movies!" Taylor said jokingly. "Then again, what are they even playing? I hope they aren't playing any crappy movies."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed even more as the ride made sharp turns and went through loops.
Dark Tyler sat there, wide eyed as the ride came to a stop. "That... Was... Awesome!" He said happily as he smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stopped walking as her eyes widened at the names then she looked down at the ground her hand tightening on yukis
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Dark Tyler nodded. "Sounds good to me." He said plainly.

Celia continued to flash a radiant smile at him. "You two seem pretty close..." She said.

Yuto looked up at the sky, a lost kind of look in his eyes. "Whatever you say princess..." He said.
Ilaani narrowed her eyes and puffed out her cheeks at the mention of such a name 'princess' she turned and looked at him noticing his change of attitude she looked at the sky as well to see what he was staring at.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki looks at Shira a bit worried*
*Natsumi looks at Marcus*

''your name is Marcus...just Marcus..''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked confused "Did the name Al bother you guys?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki looks at Shira a bit worried*
*Natsumi looks at Marcus*

''your name is Marcus...just Marcus..''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus heard her footsteps stop "What's wrong?" He asked unable to know who she was
Shira still stood there her hand tightened around yukis protectively as if to make sure she wouldn't let go

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani narrowed her eyes and puffed out her cheeks at the mention of such a name 'princess' she turned and looked at him noticing his change of attitude she looked at the sky as well to see what he was staring at.
Yuto continued to look lost in his thoughts. It was as if he had completely forgotten Ilaani was there.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira still stood there her hand tightened around yukis protectively as if to make sure she wouldn't let go

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then wrapped her tail around Shira's as she held her hand tightly*

''You can just say the name bothered 2 people...''

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Shira stopped walking as her eyes widened at the names then she looked down at the ground her hand tightening on yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Ramona nodded, "Well okay... If you say so." She said softly.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh wow, That's very long to be gone for" she replied "Well I hope you enjoy your time here" she said smiling happily "I came here to learn about land, my parents said it was okay for me to explore land for a while" she said excitedly.
((Back))
Ayen smiled

"if only you were alive, how long has it been? Ah! eleven thousand years ago, Atlantis was still above the sea, and nature was almost untouched, but there were still grand cities states... and I'm rambling, oh, and clothing was so much more comfortable and accessible back then." he said thinking of the past.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus frowned as he felt like he knew what was going on "Who is all here right now?" He asked

Dark Tyler sat there, wide eyed as the ride came to a stop. "That... Was... Awesome!" He said happily as he smiled.
Celia laughed as she stepped off,"See?! That was tons of fun and you're happy you got to ride it, right?" She asked with a grin.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Shea slowly leaned on yuki and nuzzled her shoulder a bit before she continued to walk again

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "Well okay... If you say so." She said softly.
Lana giggled then stopped back pedaling and took a step forward as se hugged Ramona happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back