• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dieing? from what...''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed and pointed at his 30 year old face "Is this the face of the man you saw at your wedding? No.....I went to another world....So it's been a whole 10 years since I saw you all" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
She looked back over at him with a confused expression "Hey" she leaned over and waved her hands in front of his face "you're still on this planet right?"
Yuto snapped back to reality. "S-Sorry... I spaced out." He said, laughing a little.

Mayyflower said:
Sam burried her face in her hair. "No you were right to tell him, its just I wasn't ready, I needed a reality check" she whispers the last part
"Well I still should have asked you, but I didn't know when he was gonna forget so I felt like it was important to tell him at that moment" she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and pointed at his 30 year old face "Is this the face of the man you saw at your wedding? No.....I went to another world....So it's been a whole 10 years since I saw you all" He said softly
''well...do you wish to become younger? but in exchange...you'll become my disciple...''

*She said as she made a snip sound from her scissors*

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I still should have asked you, but I didn't know when he was gonna forget so I felt like it was important to tell him at that moment" she said quietly.
"It doesn't matter now.." she whispers releasing the hug and laying in the grass.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''well...do you wish to become younger? but in exchange...you'll become my disciple...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*She said as she made a snip sound from her scissors*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Marcus sighed "The timeline is going to do that on its own.....There would be no point..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...do you wish to become younger? but in exchange...you'll become my disciple...''
*She said as she made a snip sound from her scissors*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stopped walking when he asks but didn't turn around or move yet

Lana nodded before she blushe then nuzzled ramonas shoulder 'I've always wanted to do that' she thought as she nuzzled ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona sighed in relief as the the two hugged and smiled happily, feeling as if she just finished pouring her heart out to someone. Literally.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned more before nodding towards the exit,"Let's go find something else to ride then. You'll find something else exciting." She said as they walked off of the ride.
Dark Tyler followed her slowly but surely.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "The timeline is going to do that on its own.....There would be no point..."
''but as an Intoner...i can make people immortal as long they are my disciple and not fail me...all you have to do is protect me''

*Yuki just watched Kikuri hoping she knows what the hell she's talking about*

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
"It doesn't matter now.." she whispers releasing the hug and laying in the grass.
Kagura curled up "I really hate men.. I always get hurt or they go back to their ex's" she said quietly and let her tears fall.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed
"yeah, things were nice back then when even the gods were young, and some were even surprised to see a Fae leading humans to different parts of the world, but if i didn't, i fear it would of taken an extra ten thousand years to leave, and the Egyptian Patheon would have taken complete control of humans," he said semi-pridefully "not only that, but i wouldn't get to enjoy the sake the Asians make from rice." he said joking
"Wow, I'd love to hear stories of your travels!" She said excitedly "it all sounds so exciting" she said as she clapped her hands.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''but as an Intoner...i can make people immortal as long they are my disciple and not fail me...all you have to do is protect me''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki just watched Kikuri hoping she knows what the hell she's talking about*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Marcus frowned "That's just the problem....If I'm immortal then....All of them....I will have to watch all of them die" He said sadly "I have no right to even be alive much less be immortal"

Lumina said:
Noir was drawing idly, and all of a sudden a monster popped out of her notepad, yelling loudly at her.
Yuto suddenly popped out of a portal on his dragon in front of her, slamming it's claw through the monsters chest. "Don't you hurt her!!!" He yelled at the beast.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "That's just the problem....If I'm immortal then....All of them....I will have to watch all of them die" He said sadly "I have no right to even be alive much less be immortal"
''i know...im kidding that i cant make you immortal..''

'thats something you shouldnt even joke about...' - Yuki's Mind =.=;;

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, I'd love to hear stories of your travels!" She said excitedly "it all sounds so exciting" she said as she clapped her hands.
Ayen sighed

"alright, just pick a era of history." he said recalling parts of his life.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura curled up "I really hate men.. I always get hurt or they go back to their ex's" she said quietly and let her tears fall.
Sam hugged Kagura's head. Her eyes turning orange, This is for the best" she whispers as she erases her memory of William. "You will know what he looks like, you just wont be able to remember what you guys did" she says closing her eyes and finishes up, her eyes go back to normal. "I'm sorry, Kagura" she whispers

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''i know...im kidding that i cant make you immortal..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff][I]'thats something you shouldnt even joke about...' - Yuki's Mind =.=;;[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Marcus sighed before taking out another cigarette and lighting it before putting it in his mouth "This world deserves someone better than me....Yet they rely on me? Why?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto snapped back to reality. "S-Sorry... I spaced out." He said, laughing a little.
"Its alright" she said with a small smile as she leaned back again "something on your mind?" She asked raising a brow.

Roman said:
Ramona sighed in relief as the the two hugged and smiled happily, feeling as if she just finished pouring her heart out to someone. Literally.
Lana smiled more as she held onto Ramona finding a stable form of comfort in we arms along with the feeling of another living body against her holding onto her made her happy

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged Kagura's head. Her eyes turning orange, This is for the best" she whispers as she erases her memory of William. "You will know what he looks like, you just wont be able to remember what you guys did" she says closing her eyes and finishes up, her eyes go back to normal. "I'm sorry, Kagura" she whispers
"I'm sure whatever you did was for the best" she says and wipes her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
"Its alright" she said with a small smile as she leaned back again "something on your mind?" She asked raising a brow.
Yuto chuckled. "My brother is getting married..." He said. "That's all..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed
"alright, just pick a era of history." he said recalling parts of his life.
Camilla hummed in thought "...errm...well, what was your favourite era?" She asked curiously, not well up on her history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back