• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "That's a horrible reason..." He said before tapping his foot "I will be perfectly honest............I actually used to like you.....Hell I still like you now" He said with a shrug "But for some reason all I see in your eyes.....In your soul to me....Is hatred"
''...''

*Yuki remained silent as she held Shira close*

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him for a bit before nodding "Ah, right..."
Yuto sighed. "I guess that's why I try to stay out of relationships... Because I do the same thing he does...Except since I'm a god it takes a lot longer for me to build up..." He said.

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and pulled back, still holding Lana in her grasp. "Lana, I am so happy to be with you... I don't think there's anyone else put there like you." She said softly.
Lana smiled "I'm happy you think that.... Ramona" she said softly to her as she stood there smiling at her

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki remained silent as she held Shira close*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Marcus sighed "Maybe someday we can actually be friends......Maybe" He said to himself "After I die...I will be reborn as I should've been before I left but...I won't remember...Anything....Anyone.....The worst part is my girlfriend is pregnant.......I don't want to forget.....And I don't want to be forgotten"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki remained silent as she held Shira close*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Shira just stood there with yuki listening to marcus

(Anyone Free? )

Lexi: Her dorm

Sam: Back at her mountain

Maki: Courtyard

Raven: With Jasper

Harper: Lexi's dorm

Akito: The Gym

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone Free? )
Lexi: Her dorm

Sam: Back at her mountain

Maki: Courtyard

Raven: With Jasper

Harper: Lexi's dorm

Akito: The Gym
(Do you need a Hiro? Or a Kite? xD )

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Can I join?
Sent from my Z667T using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
(Yes sir!)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu noticed a girl tripped. "Oh, are you ok?" She asked, picking up her book and handing it to her.
Scarlet got up and smiled, grabbing her book "Thanks, I'm scarlet" she says and continues to smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet got up and smiled, grabbing her book "Thanks, I'm scarlet" she says and continues to smile.
Yuzu smiled back. "I'm Yuzu. It's nice to meet you." She said, holding her hand out. "I work as a attendant at the school. Volunteer work, you know?" She said.

A dark haired boy walked into the school making his way through a series of halls.

"I'm lost as duck." He muttered.

Sent from my Z667T using Tapatalk

Yuzu smiled back. "I'm Yuzu. It's nice to meet you." She said, holding her hand out. "I work as a attendant at the school. Volunteer work, you know?" She said.
Scarlet shook her hand and nodded "sounds like a lot of fun" she says and smiles.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment, frowned, and then smiled
"tell me, did they ever come up with a story of who put the sword in the stone? i must know before i continue." he said with s gleam in his eyes.
"Well, they never said for sure..." she frowned lightly "but most say uther put it there?" She shrugged a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Maybe someday we can actually be friends......Maybe" He said to himself "After I die...I will be reborn as I should've been before I left but...I won't remember...Anything....Anyone.....The worst part is my girlfriend is pregnant.......I don't want to forget.....And I don't want to be forgotten"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stood there with yuki listening to marcus

[/QUOTE]
''.....''

*Yuki remained silent as she stared at the ground not knowing what to say*

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shook her hand and nodded "sounds like a lot of fun" she says and smiles.
Yuzu chuckled and brushed her hair out her face. "It's really not... It's really boring." She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''.....''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Why would I expect either of you to care?" He asked himself as he turned around but didn't move

Yuto sighed. "I guess that's why I try to stay out of relationships... Because I do the same thing he does...Except since I'm a god it takes a lot longer for me to build up..." He said.
"So you've been in one then?" She asked curiously ".....Have you hurt anyone?"

Mayyflower said:
(Okay yea)

Lexi got up and went to the door. "Yes Kelsey?" she says as she opens the door
Kelsey pulled out a peice of paper and did her best to read it "I'm reahly sorey that I rahn oof, It was wroong toe doe" she says, messing up a lot.

Nonalaka said:
"So you've been in one then?" She asked curiously ".....Have you hurt anyone?"
Yuto looked the grass, as if the pain in his eyes answered her question. Words were not needed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''.....''

[/QUOTE]
Shira held onto yuki more getting angered by all this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back