• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "My brother is getting married..." He said. "That's all..."
"And that bothers you?" She asked with a confused tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled more as she held onto Ramona finding a stable form of comfort in we arms along with the feeling of another living body against her holding onto her made her happy

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled and pulled back, still holding Lana in her grasp. "Lana, I am so happy to be with you... I don't think there's anyone else put there like you." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone open ;- ;)
(I got a wild Yuzu open xD *pokemon theme song plays*)

Nonalaka said:
"And that bothers you?" She asked with a confused tone.
Yuto sighed. "It's against the rules to have a Dark Exceed married to another being as it may cause extreme harm to the partner..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before taking out another cigarette and lighting it before putting it in his mouth "This world deserves someone better than me....Yet they rely on me? Why?"
''ask the world that...''

*She said as she continued walking*

@Daniel reaver

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''ask the world that...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said as she continued walking*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Marcus frowned "I really would like to know about something Yuki" He said crossing his arms "I understand why Shira hates me but......Why do you hate me?"

(I got a wild Yuzu open xD *pokemon theme song plays*)

Yuto sighed. "It's against the rules to have a Dark Exceed married to another being as it may cause extreme harm to the partner..." He said.
Ilaani frowned a bit "so you're worried about in case he hurts the girl?" She paused "Why would he hurt her if he loved her?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "I really would like to know about something Yuki" He said crossing his arms "I understand why Shira hates me but......Why do you hate me?"
''that....i dont know..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''that....i dont know..''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus raised an eyebrow "Really? You hate me but don't know why?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
Camilla hummed in thought "...errm...well, what was your favourite era?" She asked curiously, not well up on her history.
Ayen thought for a moment, frowned, and then smiled

"tell me, did they ever come up with a story of who put the sword in the stone? i must know before i continue." he said with s gleam in his eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani frowned a bit "so you're worried about in case he hurts the girl?" She paused "Why would he hurt her if he loved her?"
Yuto looked at her with a serious expression. "Dark Exceeds tend to lose control of their bodies after a certain amount of time and must release energy to return to a stable state. This can cause that Exceed to go mental and attack anyone without reason."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus raised an eyebrow "Really? You hate me but don't know why?" He asked
''yes i dont know...i probably just hate you because how you hurt Shira...''

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay, ill be somewhere" she calls out as she warps away
Kagura nods and teleports to the park, sitting on a bench and relaxing "I wonder what she erased from my memory" she mumbled quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
(I will send...Scarlet x3)
(Alright!)

Yuzu headed back to the front gates of the school, finished giving the new kid a tour. "Well that's that..." She said softly to herself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes i dont know...i probably just hate you because how you hurt Shira...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "That's a horrible reason..." He said before tapping his foot "I will be perfectly honest............I actually used to like you.....Hell I still like you now" He said with a shrug "But for some reason all I see in your eyes.....In your soul to me....Is hatred"

(Alright!)
Yuzu headed back to the front gates of the school, finished giving the new kid a tour. "Well that's that..." She said softly to herself.
Scarlet was walking, reading a book as she did before she suddenly fell.. no one k owns how "what?" Scarlet mumbled and looked where she tripped at "how?" She sighs.

Yuto looked at her with a serious expression. "Dark Exceeds tend to lose control of their bodies after a certain amount of time and must release energy to return to a stable state. This can cause that Exceed to go mental and attack anyone without reason."
She stared at him for a bit before nodding "Ah, right..."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet was walking, reading a book as she did before she suddenly fell.. no one k owns how "what?" Scarlet mumbled and looked where she tripped at "how?" She sighs.
Yuzu noticed a girl tripped. "Oh, are you ok?" She asked, picking up her book and handing it to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back