• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey pulled out a peice of paper and did her best to read it "I'm reahly sorey that I rahn oof, It was wroong toe doe" she says, messing up a lot.
Lexi chuckled. "Its fine hun" she says How can I stay mad at that She chuckles at her thought

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler followed her slowly but surely.
Celia hummed as she skipped along towards a different ride."What do you wanna ride next? There's a few different things."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira held onto yuki more getting angered by all this

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Why would I expect either of you to care?" He asked himself as he turned around but didn't move
''Seven...lets go...'' (since i forgot Yuki's mother is an intoner(Six) as well which makes Yuki Seven)

''Shira...shall we go..?''

Yuto looked the grass, as if the pain in his eyes answered her question. Words were not needed.
Ilaani frowned a bit before clearing her throat "I'm sorry for asking" she said quietly.

Hiro came running all of a sudden. "Hey Harper!!!!!" He yelled before face planting into Kelsey. "Ow..."
@LunaCrosby
Lexi grabbed Kelsey and Hiro quickly before Kelsey fell. "Are you okay, kiddo?" she asks opening the door so they could come in

Harper's head shot up and smiled. "Hey Hiro! Hi Kelsey" she says hugging them both

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed as she skipped along towards a different ride."What do you wanna ride next? There's a few different things."
Dark Tyler shrugged. "Umm... Maybe that one?" He said, pointing at a Ferris wheel. "It looks more simple... And I could use a load off..." He said.

Hiro came running all of a sudden. "Hey Harper!!!!!" He yelled before face planting into Kelsey. "Ow..."
@LunaCrosby
Mayyflower said:
Lexi grabbed Kelsey and Hiro quickly before Kelsey fell. "Are you okay, kiddo?" she asks opening the door so they could come in
Harper's head shot up and smiled. "Hey Hiro! Hi Kelsey" she says hugging them both

@LunaCrosby
Kelsey went wide eyed as she was ran into and caught by Lexi, dropping the peice of paper as she froze, her mind analyzing what just happened. "O-oh yeah I'm fine! Hi Kelsey!" She says happily, still in a small daze as she picked up the note.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled "I'm happy you think that.... Ramona" she said softly to her as she stood there smiling at her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled and nodded, "Where are we gonna go? We can't stay out here all night...." She said looking around the area, to make sure it was actually safe.

Mayyflower said:

@LunaCrosby
Hiro hugged her back. "Hey! I think I've found a way!" He said happily.

@LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:
"Well, they never said for sure..." she frowned lightly "but most say uther put it there?" She shrugged a bit.
Ayen laughed lightly

"No, Uther didn't have the magic to do so, not only that, but he outlawed magic, the story i going to tell you starts the day i put a enchantment on a sword, it said two things in one phase, 'the Knight that pulls this blade free shall possess the power to Rule over Man.' some thought if they pulled it free they could be a king, but it could only be freed by one alright worth to be a king." he said as he caught his breath.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani frowned a bit before clearing her throat "I'm sorry for asking" she said quietly.
Yuto smiled sadly at her. "It's ok... You probably don't want to hang out with me..." He said softly. "I'll just hurt you too..."

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "Really!" she says happily
"Ima go take a quick shower, behave yourselves while im in there" she says seriously as he walks to the bathroom

@LunaCrosby
Hiro whispered into Harper's ear. "If I can find a archangel I can have him or her break the bonds of brotherhood bound to me... I'll be my own person. I won't be anybody's brother." He explained.

Hiro whispered into Harper's ear. "If I can find a archangel I can have him or her break the bonds of brotherhood bound to me... I'll be my own person. I won't be anybody's brother." He explained.
Harper nodded and whispered back. "Where would you live then?" she asks

Dark Tyler shrugged. "Umm... Maybe that one?" He said, pointing at a Ferris wheel. "It looks more simple... And I could use a load off..." He said.
"Okay! Those are really cool and the view is amazing." Celia said as they walked towards the Ferris wheel.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Seven...lets go...'' (since i forgot Yuki's mother is an intoner(Six) as well which makes Yuki Seven)
''Shira...shall we go..?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded "ok" she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded "ok" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki hugged Shira's arm and started to walk with Shira*

*Sefia(One) followed*

Yuto smiled sadly at her. "It's ok... You probably don't want to hang out with me..." He said softly. "I'll just hurt you too..."
She furrowed her brows and shook her head lightly "don't be daft" she said before looking at him "I don't fear such things, You're still a good guy underneath that stuff aswell" she said with a small smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki hugged Shira's arm and started to walk with Shira*
*Sefia(One) followed*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed as he began walking away "People like you both disgust me" He said clearly pissed off

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and nodded, "Where are we gonna go? We can't stay out here all night...." She said looking around the area, to make sure it was actually safe.
Lana smiled "well we can do what you want" she said softly to Ramona

Nonalaka said:
She furrowed her brows and shook her head lightly "don't be daft" she said before looking at him "I don't fear such things, You're still a good guy underneath that stuff aswell" she said with a small smile.
Yuto blushed a little. "R-Really...? You think so...?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back