• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he began walking away "People like you both disgust me" He said clearly pissed off
Shira quickly pulled away from yuki and walked over tomarcus an slapped him with rage in her eyes "can deal wit you calling me that. By if you dare say that about my wife again I will kill you my self" se said coldly to him

Roman said:
"Well then lets go see the action movies!" Taylor said jokingly. "Then again, what are they even playing? I hope they aren't playing any crappy movies."
@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Letters began popping up in people's mailboxes mysteriously. They contained a strange hologram generators.
@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Fukushima Akira If he wants... Because he's probably gonna ignore it...

@Mayyflower

@LunaCrosby

@anybody else who wants a invitation xD
Mika had wen sitting there I the park I a swing when a letter appeared in her lap "hmm" she said as se looks at the letter curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly pulled away from yuki and walked over tomarcus an slapped him with rage in her eyes "can deal wit you calling me that. By if you dare say that about my wife again I will kill you my self" se said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What?" He asked in a confused tone unable to replay what just happened

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded and whispered back. "Where would you live then?" she asks
Hiro pokes her cheek. "Well my brothers have a place they hardly ever stay at... They usually just stay in their dorms." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled "well we can do what you want" she said softly to Ramona

[/QUOTE]
"That's sorta the problem. I don't know what I want to do..." Ramona said twiddling her fingers. "What do you wanna do?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he began walking away "People like you both disgust me" He said clearly pissed off
*Yuki said the same thing in her mind that Marcus had liked her but has a girl friend*

Hiro pokes her cheek. "Well my brothers have a place they hardly ever stay at... They usually just stay in their dorms." He said.
Harper smiled. "That's good" she says happily. "You would be alone though" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika had wen sitting there I the park I a swing when a letter appeared in her lap "hmm" she said as se looks at the letter curiously

[/QUOTE]
The letter read: "Congratulations! You have been invited to participate in our 30th annual battle tournament! It's being held in the Exceed Dimension! We hope you will be able to join us! The winner gets a HUGE cash prize as well as one wish(as in anything that person wishes, Example: I want a cookie. *gets a cookie*) for more information, refer to the hologram projector."

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "That's good" she says happily. "You would be alone though" she says
Hiro shook his head. "That isn't true, I would have you!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly pulled away from yuki and walked over tomarcus an slapped him with rage in her eyes "can deal wit you calling me that. By if you dare say that about my wife again I will kill you my self" se said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What?" He asked in a confused tone unable to replay what just happened
oh lol i didnt catch this)))

*Yuki looked back and saw Shira slap Marcus as she watched a bit shocked as the sisters watched as well. Even Natsumi*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed lightly
"No, Uther didn't have the magic to do so, not only that, but he outlawed magic, the story i going to tell you starts the day i put a enchantment on a sword, it said two things in one phase, 'the Knight that pulls this blade free shall possess the power to Rule over Man.' some thought if they pulled it free they could be a king, but it could only be freed by one alright worth to be a king." he said as he caught his breath.
@Nonalaka

xBQOzc4.gif

Kelsey stood there quietly, staring at the two older kids shyly. She glanced around the room and traced her finger on a painting quietly.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Celia rose a eyebrow. "What kind of action movie do you want to see?" She asked.
"To be honest with you: I don't know...." Taylor replied. "Anything that isn't a waste of time because it has more talking than action." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

The letter read: "Congratulations! You have been invited to participate in our 30th annual battle tournament! It's being held in the Exceed Dimension! We hope you will be able to join us! The winner gets a HUGE cash prize as well as one wish(as in anything that person wishes, Example: I want a cookie. *gets a cookie*) for more information, refer to the hologram projector."

Lexi took the letter and got out of the shower. "I thought only exceeds could go to the exceed demention" she says to herself before changing into her clothes and went out of the bathroom. "Okay, I have to run a few errands, if you want to come, you can come, but I have to get Harper's dress and pick up my dress and Kelsey's, so feel free to join us Hiro" she says putting her shoes on

@LunaCrosby

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]table-flip every day xD
- Snoop Dogg

[/QUOTE]
(when i feel forgotten i don't yell, i just set up one of the most attention grabbing things i can find, just don't forgotten me when i have access to gasoline and children....)

Letters began popping up in people's mailboxes mysteriously. They contained a strange hologram generators.
@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Fukushima Akira If he wants... Because he's probably gonna ignore it...

@Mayyflower

@LunaCrosby

@anybody else who wants a invitation xD
Jay squints into his mail box, putting a hand in and digging around. "Huh, nothing." He says as he takes his hand out, but bumps into a strange piece of paper. "Hello, what is this?" He mutters to himself as he takes it out of the mailbox.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and nodded. "True" she says happily
Lexi took the letter and got out of the shower. "I thought only exceeds could go to the exceed demention" she says to herself before changing into her clothes and went out of the bathroom. "Okay, I have to run a few errands, if you want to come, you can come, but I have to get Harper's dress and pick up my dress and Kelsey's, so feel free to join us Hiro" she says putting her shoes on

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"That's sorta the problem. I don't know what I want to do..." Ramona said twiddling her fingers. "What do you wanna do?"
Lana smile "w-well I just wanted to spend time with my new girlfriend" she said to her

"Oh oh. Wanna come" mika said excitedly as she hopped off her swing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smile "w-well I just wanted to spend time with my new girlfriend" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"So did I." Ramona said. "Maybe we should just call it a night then?" She asked Lana, still holding her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey ran over to Lexi and hugged her leg "everyone's taller than me" she says as she looks at Harper, Hiro, than up at Lexi.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi chuckled. "That's cause your the youngest" she says

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back