• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira turned and walked back to yuki anger on her face

[/QUOTE]
''u-um...should we keep walking Shira?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira turned and walked back to yuki anger on her face

[/QUOTE]
Marcus placed a hand on his cheek that was now red "Shi-Shira?" He said as he had never seen this side of her before

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head no and begins to throw the note into the trash, but quickly pulls it back as he looks at it closely. "Wait, did that say... cash reward?!" He says in a greedy, excited voice.
The strange letter suddenly had more words appear on the page. It read: Yes, this says cash. And a crap ton of it.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The letter had a wax seal, just the same as all the other ones. It read: (Dang it! I don't wanna keep doing this!)
( xD )

Thank read it all then smiled slightly "I guess I should..... Hayate" thana called out from the living room

@Roman

Daniel reaver](> :D ) Thank read it all then smiled slightly "I guess I should..... Hayate" thana called out from the living room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
The hologram device stumbled out of the letter, along with another strange device.

Daniel reaver](> :D ) Thank read it all then smiled slightly "I guess I should..... Hayate" thana called out from the living room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate made his way downstairs, "Yo? You need some help or something?" he asked hopping onto the couch from its back.

(I'm derping up so freaking hard.... I'm liking and quoting things I didn't mean to.)

Nonalaka said:
((That gif is perfect xD I'm sorry, I had to be sociable, we had visitors))
Camilla blinked a few times as she took in the information "Oh, right.....I guess my father told it a bit wrong then..." she laughed "oh, well"
Ayen nodded

"many men tried to pull the sword, many men failed, till one day a meek boy came, the men laughed as he walked up to the sword, but in a instant they all went as the boy took the sword and walked away." he paused "maybe i should safe the story telling for another time," he said taking in a breath "usually there's food, drink a fire and a large crowd, it just doesn't feel the same." he said looking down and frowning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wrapped her arms around yuki "what al" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus's eyes began to glow "Yo-You've never....." He looked down "Damn it........"

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and nodded. "Yea, I guess your right" she says happily
Hiro fistpumped and started to run towards a random direction. "Time to find a archwhatsamacallit!" He said childish.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and nodded. "Yea, I guess your right" she says happily
Kelsey looked back over at Harper and Hiro, letting go of Lexis leg and walking towards the door "Ima..play...with...zero" she grunts as she r reaches foe the doorknob, trying to grab it and turn it.

Hiro fistpumped and started to run towards a random direction. "Time to find a archwhatsamacallit!" He said childish.
Harper giggled and waved goodbye. "Good luck" she calls out smiling

The hologram device stumbled out of the letter, along with another strange device.
Roman said:
Hayate made his way downstairs, "Yo? You need some help or something?" he asked hopping onto the couch from its back.
Thana watched the letter before she looked over and kissed hayates cheek "I've ben invited to a tournament" she said softly to him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes began to glow "Yo-You've never....." He looked down "Damn it........"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wrapped her arms around yuki "what al" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki looks at Shira surprised about the side she was seeing. She then looked at Marcus noticing his eyes glowing as Yuki looked at him cautiously*

*Kikuri told the sisters to ready their weapons which they did as she readied her duel blades as well*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"many men tried to pull the sword, many men failed, till one day a meek boy came, the men laughed as he walked up to the sword, but in a instant they all went as the boy took the sword and walked away." he paused "maybe i should safe the story telling for another time," he said taking in a breath "usually there's food, drink a fire and a large crowd, it just doesn't feel the same." he said looking down and frowning.
She tilted her head "Oh, okay" she stared at him "...Why does that make you upset?" She asked, frowning.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked back over at Harper and Hiro, letting go of Lexis leg and walking towards the door "Ima..play...with...zero" she grunts as she r reaches foe the doorknob, trying to grab it and turn it.
Lexi chuckled and walked to the door and opened it for her. "Come on Harper, I'll take you to Zero" she says grabbing her bags and taking Harper's and Kelsey's hand. I so got this parent thing in a bag she smiled at the thought of her being a mother

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki looks at Shira surprised about the side she was seeing. She then looked at Marcus noticing his eyes glowing as Yuki looked at him cautiously*
*Kikuri told the sisters to ready their weapons which they did as she readied her duel blades as well*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus placed his hands over his face trying to hide the glow "Dammit of all times!" He yelled into his hands

Roman said:
"To be honest with you: I don't know...." Taylor replied. "Anything that isn't a waste of time because it has more talking than action." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.
Celia looked through the list of movies. "How about we just watch Jurassic World or something?" She asked. "We can watch anything you want... I'm not very good with picking a good movie..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
"It's not my fault you decided to bad talk my wife" she said to him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled and walked to the door and opened it for her. "Come on Harper, I'll take you to Zero" she says grabbing her bags and taking Harper's and Kelsey's hand. I so got this parent thing in a bag she smiled at the thought of her being a mother
Kelseys grabbed lexis hand and nodded "Ok" she says and smiles.

The strange letter suddenly had more words appear on the page. It read: Yes, this says cash. And a crap ton of it.
Jay gives a strange look to the letter. "Did you just update yourself?" He asks, suddenly feeling dumb for talking to a piece of paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back