• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi took the letter and got out of the shower. "I thought only exceeds could go to the exceed demention" she says to herself before changing into her clothes and went out of the bathroom. "Okay, I have to run a few errands, if you want to come, you can come, but I have to get Harper's dress and pick up my dress and Kelsey's, so feel free to join us Hiro" she says putting her shoes on
@LunaCrosby
(There's a small device in the letter that allows transportation to and from the Exceed Dimension xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto blushed and looked away. "Y-Your just saying that..." He said.
She shook her head "I don't lie about such things" she said with a shrug "If I think someone is a jerk, I'm sure to let them know" she chuckled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana watched the letter before she looked over and kissed hayates cheek "I've ben invited to a tournament" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Cool! Did it sat when?" He asked, kissing her cheek back.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives a strange look to the letter. "Did you just update yourself?" He asks, suddenly feeling dumb for talking to a piece of paper.
The letter didn't have anymore words written the holo recorded fell out along with a small device.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus placed his hands over his face trying to hide the glow "Dammit of all times!" He yelled into his hands
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's not my fault you decided to bad talk my wife" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
''Kikuri...if things start to go bad, enchant our movements with your singing..''

''sure..''

*Yuki watched Marcus carefully to see if Marcus will make a move which will turn into combat*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Kikuri...if things start to go bad, enchant our movements with your singing..''
''sure..''

*Yuki watched Marcus carefully to see if Marcus will make a move which will turn into combat*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus began to yell in pain as a bright light surrounded him blocking all view

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "Cool! Did it sat when?" He asked, kissing her cheek back.
The letter seemed to circle the part about the hologram projector. "Please listen to the hologram for more information."

Celia looked through the list of movies. "How about we just watch Jurassic World or something?" She asked. "We can watch anything you want... I'm not very good with picking a good movie..."
"You're telling that to the wrong guy, Celia. I'm no better, if anything, I'm worst." Taylor said chuckling. He paid for two tickets and handed one to Celia, "Here."

LunaCrosby said:
Zero opens the door, looking like he just woke up "hm?" He asks, completely out of it.
"Morning.. Uh Kelsey wants to play with you" she says moving her hand forward giving Kelsey to zero

The letter seemed to circle the part about the hologram projector. "Please listen to the hologram for more information."
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I haven't seen any thing on the date yet" she said as she curled up with hahte on the couch

[/QUOTE]
"Well, the paper says listen to the hologram, so lets do that..." Hayate said, looking over at the hologram.

Roman said:
"You're telling that to the wrong guy, Celia. I'm no better, if anything, I'm worst." Taylor said chuckling. He paid for two tickets and handed one to Celia, "Here."
Celia giggled. "Thank you~!" She said politely. "It's very kind of you to pay for the movie." She said.

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head "Oh, okay" she stared at him "...Why does that make you upset?" She asked, frowning.
Ayen slowly shook his head

"it just doesn't feel right, to put it in words you understand, it like spending your whole life swiming in the ocean, then you swim right into a fresh water river." he sighed "i hope that helps you understand." he said as he stood up and stretched.

(next time I'll use nee-san to get your attention, if you know what that means...)

Mayyflower said:
"Morning.. Uh Kelsey wants to play with you" she says moving her hand forward giving Kelsey to zero
Zero inedietly looks wide awake and picks up Kelsey "Ok I'll play with her" he said and smiled.

Roman said:
"Well, the paper says listen to the hologram, so lets do that..." Hayate said, looking over at the hologram.
Thana nodded then pressed the botton to listen to te hologram

Mika sat there and listened to the hologram intently with a slightly sinister smile on her face

LunaCrosby said:
Zero inedietly looks wide awake and picks up Kelsey "Ok I'll play with her" he said and smiled.
Lexi chuckled. "Well I gotta get going, I have a busy day" she says hugging him and walking away

Celia giggled. "Thank you~!" She said politely. "It's very kind of you to pay for the movie." She said.
"You're welcome." Taylor said smiling. He then smiled as she told him that his gesture was polite, "Oh thank you, I just have manners is all..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slowly shook his head
"it just doesn't feel right, to put it in words you understand, it like spending your whole life swiming in the ocean, then you swim right into a fresh water river." he sighed "i hope that helps you understand." he said as he stood up and stretched.

(next time I'll use nee-san to get your attention, if you know what that means...)
"Ah, yes, I understand what you mean" she said with a nod "I'm sorry you feel that way" she said with an apologetic tone.

((I don't ;7;))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded then pressed the botton to listen to te hologram
Mika sat there and listened to the hologram intently with a slightly sinister smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at the hologram, listening loosely, know he wasn't going to compete. Eh, I don't know if I wanna do this. I'm still pretty beat up from my last few jobs. He thought.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
The hologram booted up and showed a boy with green and red hair bowing.

"Hello fellow participants! My name is Kaito Pearson from the first branch of the armed Exceed forces. I'm representing for the Exceed Dimension." He said as a picture of a large stadium appeared along with several pictures around it. "This is where the tournament is taking place. You'll be transported there using the small device that lays before you." He said, meaning the small contraption that had a small button on it. "The tournament will last two days! We will provide all competition with proper housing." He went on. "The tournament will be tomorrow. So make any preparations if needed. We really appreciate your time in listening to this holo message. Any more questions you may have just ask one of our fellow attendants. We hope to see you there!" He finished as Kite waved and disappeared from view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back