• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"So did I." Ramona said. "Maybe we should just call it a night then?" She asked Lana, still holding her.
"What do you mean by calling it a night?" She asked hoping ramona didn't mean for them to go to there houses for te night then get back together tomorow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you mean by calling it a night?" She asked hoping ramona didn't mean for them to go to there houses for te night then get back together tomorow

[/QUOTE]
"Sleep." Ramona said, yawning playfully before giggling. "Why? Are you not tired?" She asked curiously

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rose a eyebrow. "Are you inquiring I went to smoke weed?" He asked. "I mean my favorite place to buy pizza."
Nissa: *her eyes widen, learning yet another meaning for the word Joint when she senses something and runs outside, like a puppy chasing the mailman* Aww.........he got away.... *not noticing the letter*

Jennete said:
Nissa: *her eyes widen, learning yet another meaning for the word Joint when she senses something and runs outside, like a puppy chasing the mailman* Aww.........he got away.... *not noticing the letter*
Tyler noticed the letter and looked over it. "It seems like a big tournament..." He said

SoulofTobi said:
@Nonalaka
xBQOzc4.gif
((That gif is perfect xD I'm sorry, I had to be sociable, we had visitors))

Camilla blinked a few times as she took in the information "Oh, right.....I guess my father told it a bit wrong then..." she laughed "oh, well"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh" Lana said softly to Ramona "I-I'm not ready yet" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Then what are we gonna do? I don't think we'd enjoy walking around all night." Ramona joked. "I know I wouldn't."

BlueHawk said:
Jay squints into his mail box, putting a hand in and digging around. "Huh, nothing." He says as he takes his hand out, but bumps into a strange piece of paper. "Hello, what is this?" He mutters to himself as he takes it out of the mailbox.
The letter had a simple wax seal. It read: Yadayada, tournament, Exceed Dimension, Cash prize, one wish... You get the idea xD

Thank say there in the mansion in oblivion before a letter appeared in her lap "what the" she said as he lifted it up and looked at it

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh lol i didnt catch this)))
*Yuki looked back and saw Shira slap Marcus as she watched a bit shocked as the sisters watched as well. Even Natsumi*

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8

((Yeah, he kinda just found out how to stop being brothers with Kite and Yuto... He has his reasons XDDDD))
(Ye. It's my fault for taking too long anyways.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thank say there in the mansion in oblivion before a letter appeared in her lap "what the" she said as he lifted it up and looked at it
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The letter had a wax seal, just the same as all the other ones. It read: (Dang it! I don't wanna keep doing this!)

The letter had a simple wax seal. It read: Yadayada, tournament, Exceed Dimension, Cash prize, one wish... You get the idea xD
Jay shakes his head no and begins to throw the note into the trash, but quickly pulls it back as he looks at it closely. "Wait, did that say... cash reward?!" He says in a greedy, excited voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back