• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler blushed again. "I-I can seer that... I'm kinda getting used to it." He said. "It's cute."

A man nearby saw Mika nearby. "Ah, you must be new here. Welcome to the Exceed Dimension. A haven for our people."
Celia blushed slightly and giggled,"Thanks I guess. Oh we're next in line!" She said excitedly as they moved towards the front before she began poking him again with a grin.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh you mean the mailman? Yes, the mailman brings post to your home and puts it in the mailbox" she explained with a smile "Or you can check the post office, where all the mail is sorted" she continued "Are you waiting on a package?".
(*huddles in corner* okay ;-; xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon
(Sorry... A bit busy...)

Yuto smiled and kept blushing. "Then that means a lot... Coming from you a least." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat on a mountain and looked out in the distance, she had gotten the same letter everyone else got, she was thinking about competing. "That's a risky tasks" she says as she lays down on her stomach and fell asleep
@ANYONE
Marcus warped far away eyes still glowing "Damn" He said to himself "Sam" He said before falling to the floor as his appearance changed

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed slightly and giggled,"Thanks I guess. Oh we're next in line!" She said excitedly as they moved towards the front before she began poking him again with a grin.
Dark Tyler blushed more and more. "W-What is this?! A game to see how much you can make me blush?!" He asked.

Sora smiles while rolling around in the school courtyard. "WHEEEEEEE! THIS IS FUN!" He says while rolling around faster.

Roman said:
"You're welcome." Taylor said smiling. He then smiled as she told him that his gesture was polite, "Oh thank you, I just have manners is all..."
Celia poked his cheek. "Well that's one of your best qualities~." She said as they approached their seats.

(Sorry... A bit busy...)
Yuto smiled and kept blushing. "Then that means a lot... Coming from you a least." He said.
"....Coming from me?" She looked puzzled "Jeez am I that standoffish?" She said laughing lightly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus warped far away eyes still glowing "Damn" He said to himself "Sam" He said before falling to the floor as his appearance changed
Sam woke up and looked out and saw someone laying on the floor she narrowed her eyes. "What the hell?" She says trying to see who it was "Is he dead?" She asks herself sitting up and still narrowing her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Sam woke up and looked out and saw someone laying on the floor she narrowed her eyes. "What the hell?" She says trying to see who it was "Is he dead?" She asks herself sitting up and still narrowing her eyes.
Marcus's eyes opened as he was back to his old form before he turned old "What the hell" He said to himself

Dark Tyler blushed more and more. "W-What is this?! A game to see how much you can make me blush?!" He asked.
Celia smirked,"Maybe. I could do a lot more than this, but I won't!" She said before she stopped poking his cheek and hopped into the cart that stopped in front of them.

Dark Tyler blushed again. "I-I can seer that... I'm kinda getting used to it." He said. "It's cute."

A man nearby saw Mika nearby. "Ah, you must be new here. Welcome to the Exceed Dimension. A haven for our people."
"Hi I'm mika" she said childishly to the man as she smiled inicently

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes opened as he was back to his old form before he turned old "What the hell" He said to himself
"I'm so freaking blind" she said as she stood up and warped behind him so she could get a good look at him, she kept her distance

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled happily then kissed Williams cheek

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before kissing her on the lips

Mayyflower said:
"I'm so freaking blind" she said as she stood up and warped behind him so she could get a good look at him, she kept her distance
Marcus looked around "Hello!? Anyone!?" He called out

Celia poked his cheek. "Well that's one of your best qualities~." She said as they approached their seats.
"Why yes it is. I don't know if I have 'a lot' of good qualities, but I will gladly own up to the fact that my manners are pretty good." Taylor said, chuckling a little.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before kissing her on the lips

Marcus looked around "Hello!? Anyone!?" He called out
"I'm here, your not alone" she says looking at Marcus

Nonalaka said:
"Oh you mean the mailman? Yes, the mailman brings post to your home and puts it in the mailbox" she explained with a smile "Or you can check the post office, where all the mail is sorted" she continued "Are you waiting on a package?".
(*huddles in corner* okay ;-; xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon
Ayen nodded

"I last 'slept' on Indian tribe's land, and they were the ones who kept my body safe for the last five hundred years, and did the paper work for me to come here." he said looking towards the school "i expecting them to send me some of my old things and some modern money, as all i have is gold, silver, and platinum coins." he said as he pulled out a six ounce gold coin to show his point.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Umm......Hi? Who are you?" He asked
Sam smiled a little. "Samantha" she says softly. "But call me Sam.." She says looking down slightly

Daniel reaver]"Well the tornament starts tomorow" thana said as she set the card down on the table then curled up with hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I heard." Hayate said nodding. He looked at the card and smiled. "This should be pretty fun... I wonder who is all going."

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled a little. "Samantha" she says softly. "But call me Sam.." She says looking down slightly
Marcus smiled "Nice to meet ya Sam! My name is Marcus Short" He said happily

Roman said:
Ramona smiled when Lana kissed her cheek. "Oh look, we're getting close." She said happily.

Roman yawned and got out of bed. "Yes honey? What is it you that you need daddy for?"
Miyuki:*looks out her window* There were scary monsters there... they had red heads.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Nice to meet ya Sam! My name is Marcus Short" He said happily
"Nice to meet you too" she says softly. "Can you see me?" She asks looking up at him.

Kagura's eyes shot open as they were a darker shade of red, her hair changing color and turning a dark brown, nearly black. Here face remaining rbe same so she was recognizable "what just happened?" She said quietly and stood up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back