• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Nice to meet you too" she says softly. "Can you see me?" She asks looking up at him.
Marcus nodded "I also can tell you know Magic" He said happily "I too know Magic"

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*looks out her window* There were scary monsters there... they had red heads.
"Red heads?" Roman asked confused. He then remembered Snow telling him about something having to do with red. "Explain, Miyuki...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler noticed the letter and looked over it. "It seems like a big tournament..." He said
Nissa: What is that? *she asks curiously*

Roman said:
"Red heads?" Roman asked confused. He then remembered Snow telling him about something having to do with red. "Explain, Miyuki...."
Miyuki:*she looks out the window still at nothing to Roman and whispers softly, walking slowly.... her eyes flashing black, her green vines like snow turning black as she walks to the window* Rain.... *she whispers..* They want me to see Rain. *not Snow her mother... so not the good fey*

Mayyflower said:
Sam rubbed her arms and nodded. "Yea I use magic.." She says smiling
Marcus smiled before stopping "Strange......." He said to himself "Why do I feel drawn to you?"

Jennete said:

Miyuki:*she looks out the window still at nothing to Roman and whispers softly, walking slowly.... her eyes flashing black, her green vines like snow turning black as she walks to the window* Rain.... *she whispers..* They want me to see Rain. *not Snow her mother... so not the good fey*
Tyler smiled at her. "A tournament is usually when people gather to compete in a game, sport, or activity. Seems like this is a battle tournament. It has a cash prize and the winner gets anything they wish." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"....Coming from me?" She looked puzzled "Jeez am I that standoffish?" She said laughing lightly
Yuto chuckled and suddenly hugged her. "Maybe, but I like that part about you..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"I last 'slept' on Indian tribe's land, and they were the ones who kept my body safe for the last five hundred years, and did the paper work for me to come here." he said looking towards the school "i expecting them to send me some of my old things and some modern money, as all i have is gold, silver, and platinum coins." he said as he pulled out a six ounce gold coin to show his point.
"Oh, right, that was awfully nice of them!" She chimed happily "But if that's what you have as money, how have you been paying for food and such while here?"

Roman said:
"I heard." Hayate said nodding. He looked at the card and smiled. "This should be pretty fun... I wonder who is all going."
"Yeah" thana said as she looked at the card with him an smiled a little "maybe this will take my mind off of..." She said trailing off as she spoke

Tyler smiled at her. "A tournament is usually when people gather to compete in a game, sport, or activity. Seems like this is a battle tournament. It has a cash prize and the winner gets anything they wish." He said.
Nissa:*she tilts her head and nods slowly* I want to try *she says looking up at him* I can wish for food *she smiles happily*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smirked,"Maybe. I could do a lot more than this, but I won't!" She said before she stopped poking his cheek and hopped into the cart that stopped in front of them.
Dark Tyler sat down next to her in the car as his blush faded. "It's been a long day..." He said.

The letter didn't have anymore words written the holo recorded fell out along with a small device.
Jay takes a step back, bending down as he picks up the device. "What the..." He mutters as he holds the device close, shaking it lightly.

Jennete said:

Roman frowned, "Okay... Why would they want you to see her? You don't even know her..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged "I do not know" she says softly.
Marcus sighed "Very very strange....." He placed a hand on her forehead sensing inside her "What in the hell?" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Very very strange....." He placed a hand on her forehead sensing inside her "What in the hell?" He said to himself
Sam looked at Marcus. "What are you doing?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah" thana said as she looked at the card with him an smiled a little "maybe this will take my mind off of..." She said trailing off as she spoke

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "Don't you dare speak about it. If you do, there will be a super longtime of sadness again..."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, that was awfully nice of them!" She chimed happily "But if that's what you have as money, how have you been paying for food and such while here?"
Ayen opened his mouth, then closed it as he touched a tree and made it produce apples

"i have ways of feeding myself." he said as he grabbed two apples, bit into one and offered the other to Camilla.

Yuto chuckled and suddenly hugged her. "Maybe, but I like that part about you..." He said.
Ilaani tensed up slightly for a moment in response to the sudden hug before chuckling nervously "R-Really"

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Don't you dare speak about it. If you do, there will be a super longtime of sadness again..."
Thana nodded before she looke up at hayate and kissed his chin softly "I love you" she said softly to him

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen opened his mouth, then closed it as he touched a tree and made it produce apples
"i have ways of feeding myself." he said as he grabbed two apples, bit into one and offered the other to Camilla.
Camilla looked between him and the tree with a bewildered look as she took the apple and smiled "That's so cool! How did you do that?" The young Nymph said excitedly as she swayed from side to side a bit.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "Okay... Why would they want you to see her? You don't even know her..."
Miyuki:*she reaches out her hands to the window, intently staring at it as her wings flutter and she screams as Red caps that had been there the whole time in glamour from Roman grab her and pull her through the window, heading to where the pond is, she growls and snaps and bites, them laughing harder, cackling as she screams loudly and giant bursts of water shoot out in a trail of where they are* DADDY!!

((this is for the teaser....wuv you guys you can save her, she isn't gone lol @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @BlueHawk ))

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked between him and the tree with a bewildered look as she took the apple and smiled "That's so cool! How did you do that?" The young Nymph said excitedly as she swayed from side to side a bit.
Ayen sighed

"i can
manipulate every part of nature, that includes the plants, animals, elements, forces and weather." he said as if he was used to the question "and everything between" he said as he made a orb of water and tossed it to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back