• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman ran over to Miyuki and hugged her tightly, his eyes changing back to normal. "No one will take you away from me. I promise you!" He said, his eyes watering up as he held onto her. "I will protect you with my life..."
"Tyler... How goes it old friend..." He said quietly.
Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looked at him and nodded, looking at Daddy, wanting him to hold her but...........she didn't like his mask..............or his hair.......................she sniffled*
Tyler kept petting Miyuki's hair softly, trying to calm her down. He looked at Roman. "I sensed your daughter was in pain. I came as soon as possible..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"yes we are Camilla an Uisce" he said as he turned towards the dorms "by the way, do you know if the dorms receive student mail?" he ask tilting his head.
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"yes we are Camilla an Uisce" he said as he turned towards the dorms "by the way, do you know if the dorms receive student mail?" he ask tilting his head.
((Yah be speaking some Irish hmm? <w<))

"Good!" She said happily as she looked in the direction he was looking in "Ah, yes, they do!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler kept petting Miyuki's hair softly, trying to calm her down. He looked at Roman. "I sensed your daughter was in pain. I came as soon as possible..." He said.
Roman wiped his eye, "Thanks, Tyler... You're a true friend..." he said, his power dropping back to its stable levels.

Kite waited patiently at the altar for Lexi. Well... Today's the day... He thought to himself, a smile on his face. The park was decorated with chairs and several tables in white velvet. It was decorated like any other wedding. Kite was now dressed in a tux and dress shoes.

@Mayyflower

Tyler walked over to the girl and rubbed his hand over her head, a golden light pulsing from him. Her wounds quickly healed and she was filled with happy thoughts. "It's ok... Their gone..." He said softly before looking up at Roman. "Long time no see Roman."
@Roman

Yuto blushed furiously. "U-Uh... Was it really that bad...?" He asked.
She quickly shook her head and frowned "N-no, N-not at all I just.....I have to go" she said before scrambling to her feet to leave.

((....doesn't he have a girlfriend? :0))

Roman said:
Roman wiped his eye, "Thanks, Tyler... You're a true friend..." he said, his power dropping back to its stable levels.
Tyler nodded and smiled. "Of course! I'd do anything for my friends! Even if it killed me."

Celia shrugged,"Yeah kind of. You probably had a much tougher day then I've had...." she said as she gently kicked her legs as the door to the cart closed and began to move. @TheRebelliousDragon

Kite waited patiently at the altar for Lexi. Well... Today's the day... He thought to himself, a smile on his face. The park was decorated with chairs and several tables in white velvet. It was decorated like any other wedding. Kite was now dressed in a tux and dress shoes.

@TheRebelliousDragon [/color]
(I'm so confused did Celia and Taylor brake up or something?)

shortyshot8 said:
(The wedding.......And William wasn't invited......Well fuck xD )

( xD No! She's just hanging out with Dark Tyler)

Tyler nodded and smiled. "Of course! I'd do anything for my friends! Even if it killed me."
Roman picked Miyuki up, and held her, "Loyalty is the best way to keep a friendship alive. I would also die for my friends." He Said placing a hand on Tyler's head. "Thanks again."

Nonalaka said:
She quickly shook her head and frowned "N-no, N-not at all I just.....I have to go" she said before scrambling to her feet to leave.
((....doesn't he have a girlfriend? :0))
(Yeah... Yuto didn't say he liked her though. In his eyes it was more of a friendly gesture... xD )

Yuto sighed and looked at the sky. Where are you Noir...? He thought.

Nonalaka said:
((Yah be speaking some Irish hmm? <w<))
"Good!" She said happily as she looked in the direction he was looking in "Ah, yes, they do!"
Ayen started walking towards the school

"come on, i want to see if my stuff arrived yet." he said as he continued eating his apple.

(part of the character, just never show him a potato, he has bad memories of them)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged,"Yeah kind of. You probably had a much tougher day then I've had...." she said as she gently kicked her legs as the door to the cart closed and began to move. @TheRebelliousDragon
Dark Tyler stared out the window as the cart started moving. "It's tiring going on missions for Mistress Celia..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
(What? Would it be a bad thing if they did?)
(Not really but I was worried Tyler would kiss Celia......And that would go over very very badly with Cam)

@Mayyflower
@LunaCrosby

Lexi had already gotten ready, she blushed, she was very nervous. "How do I look?" She asks smiling at Scarlet and Toru

shortyshot8 said:
(The wedding.......And William wasn't invited......Well fuck xD )

(( No. He left with Celia because Dark Tyler and Cel left. ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Not really but I was worried Tyler would kiss Celia......And that would go over very very badly with Cam)
(Oh okay! I got it dude....no funny business >_>)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Yeah)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Oh god.....Cam killed a family member of Tyler and Celia is Cam's daughter and Tyler is with Celia.....OH SHIT)

Roman said:
Roman picked Miyuki up, and held her, "Loyalty is the best way to keep a friendship alive. I would also die for my friends." He Said placing a hand on Tyler's head. "Thanks again."
Tyler gave him a thumbs and winks. "No problem! If they ever show up again, give me a call... I'll beat their little asses." He said, smirking.

Dark Tyler stared out the window as the cart started moving. "It's tiring going on missions for Mistress Celia..." He said.
Cel hummed,"What does she have you do? Fight gods and monsters?"

(Yeah... Yuto didn't say he liked her though. In his eyes it was more of a friendly gesture... xD )
Yuto sighed and looked at the sky. Where are you Noir...? He thought.
((Right, I figured that but yeah, Last time I checked, I only kissed mah boyfriend y'know? But whatever, either way she would have ran off regardless on which terms xD ))

'D-do people have no concept of personal space around here or what?' She thought as she walked off to the park instead. Her blush finally calming down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back