• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and lit his finger on fire holding it up to his eye "Yeah....I know what you mean" He said with a nod
"What's your troubles sir? If you don't mind me asking." Nora asked as she leaned forward.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped went they got to the school grounds
"you're gonna have to show me where the mail is." he said looking back at her

(No, angry Irish farmers)
(( xD oh right! Being from there I can confirm yes, angry Irish farmers are awful))

"Right, of course" she said as she lead him to a wall just inside the dorm building that had many little doors on it "Just look for your name, the key to it should be on the same ring your dorm key is on, I assume if its a large package you are waiting on it'll be at reception at the school." She explained.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's your troubles sir? If you don't mind me asking." Nora asked as she leaned forward.
Marcus sighed as he looked at his hands "I can barely remember anything" He said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Not to mention funny... But really, the pleasure is all mine." She said.
Taylor chuckled, "It is funny, huh?" He turned to look at the screen. "You never know what kind of people you can meet in the world." He said smiling

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Actually, this is my first break ever." He said.
Cel gasped,"What!? That's insane! You should get more breaks, that way you aren't stressed and have lots of more fun." She said, nodding vigorously.

LunaCrosby said:
"Zero said he'd bring Kelsey when he ca-"
"Ladies" Zero cut in by teleporting next to them with Kelsey.
Lexi smiled. "Zero" she says giving him a friendly hug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded before she looke up at hayate and kissed his chin softly "I love you" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too." Hayate said before kissing her back.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he looked at his hands "I can barely remember anything" He said sadly
Nora sighed,"I know..."she whispered to herself before shaking her head."I'm sorry you can't remember anything. I can help you get your memories back if you'd like."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"I know..."she whispered to herself before shaking her head."I'm sorry you can't remember anything. I can help you get your memories back if you'd like."
Marcus sighed "No it's fine....One of the few things I remember is you....Nora" He said softly

(BRB)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji made some snacks appear out of nowhere an said Eat them if you want

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino blinked and took the snacks,"Thanks..."she mumbled as she opened one of them and began to eat it."Wanna go to the movies or something? Or the beach?"

Nonalaka said:
(( xD oh right! Being from there I can confirm yes, angry Irish farmers are awful))
"Right, of course" she said as she lead him to a wall just inside the dorm building that had many little doors on it "Just look for your name, the key to it should be on the same ring your dorm key is on, I assume if its a large package you are waiting on it'll be at reception at the school." She explained.
Ayen looked at the mail doors, and found the one which he assumed was his as he had yet to learn the written part of the language and tried his key on it, and it opened and there where two letters inside, one from the Indians and one detailing a tournament.

"well, where's the reception?" he asked in more of a sigh knowing just how big the boxes where going to be.

(-be Ayen, -has fought and killed nightmarish monsters and gods, -be mentally scared by potato throwing Irish farmers, -will not eat potatoes, EVER)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "No it's fine....One of the few things I remember is you....Nora" He said softly
(BRB)
"Uh....didn't know that." Nora said as she looked away."It's nice to see you Marcus."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh....didn't know that." Nora said as she looked away."It's nice to see you Marcus."
Marcus nodded "There is one thing I remember about you...When I said maybe I will fall in love with you all over again" He said looking down

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so wait what did i miss? xD )))
@shortyshot8 @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(Not much)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "There is one thing I remember about you...When I said maybe I will fall in love with you all over again" He said looking down

(Not much)
but like what happened? xD i only know that Shira slapped Marcus across the face))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and took the snacks,"Thanks..."she mumbled as she opened one of them and began to eat it."Wanna go to the movies or something? Or the beach?"
Lets go to the beach Shinji said as he made them both appear at the beach

LunaCrosby said:
Zero hugged her back and set Kelsey down "I think I did good on finding Kelsey a dress." He said, seeming proud of himself.
Lexi nodded, "she looks beautiful" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:

(Not much)
Nora nodded,"Yeah....that happened after some dragon apocalypse that I started and that's ended after a while. We were going to start everything over....you know, from the beginning. But something went wrong afterwards and I somehow passed out, but when I woke up you were gone. That's not the whole story, but I'm to lazy to explain all of it." She said as she leaned back against the bench.

Kagura teleported to Lexi and kites wedding "I look.. ridiculous" she said quietly and sighed, not bothering to sit down yet.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded, "she looks beautiful" she says smiling
Toru smiles "everyone looks nice" she says happily.

Kelsey hugs her mothers leg happily.

Zero smiles and looks around at everyone.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported to Lexi and kites wedding "I look.. ridiculous" she said quietly and sighed, not bothering to sit down yet.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi giggled. "You look very beautiful" she says smiling @TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back