• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Yeah....that happened after some dragon apocalypse that I started and that's ended after a while. We were going to start everything over....you know, from the beginning. But something went wrong afterwards and I somehow passed out, but when I woke up you were gone. That's not the whole story, but I'm to lazy to explain all of it." She said as she leaned back against the bench.
Marcus smiled a little "Would you like to.....Start?" He asked softly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lets go to the beach Shinji said as he made them both appear at the beach

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino looked around and grinned,"Cool! I just need to change and set everything up." She said as she snapped her fingers, making a beach towel and umbrella appear on the ground.

Himeragi Seiker]do i owe you any posts??)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Marcus warped away and forgot EVERYTHING)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Would you like to.....Start?" He asked softly
Nora looked at him and smiled softly before standing up,"Hi, I'm Nora. What's you're name?" She asked with a grin as she held out her hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then pecked his lips agai before he nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
Hayate put a finger under chin and lifted her head, so he can kiss her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and smiled softly before standing up,"Hi, I'm Nora. What's you're name?" She asked with a grin as she held out her hand.
Marcus smiled "My name is Marcus Short...The Dragon God" He said happily as he stood up and shook her hand

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "My name is Marcus Short...The Dragon God" He said happily as he stood up and shook her hand
"Dragon God huh? Guess I can't compare to you, I'm only a Fae Goddess." Nora said as he shook her hand before she let go and put them behind her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dragon God huh? Guess I can't compare to you, I'm only a Fae Goddess." Nora said as he shook her hand before she let go and put them behind her back.
Marcus smiled more "Would you like to go do something Nora?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more "Would you like to go do something Nora?" He asked
"Sure thing Marcus, how about the movies or something? It doesn't really matter to me." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure thing Marcus, how about the movies or something? It doesn't really matter to me." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.
Marcus smiled "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily to her
Nora grinned and grabbed his hand before they started to walk."What about the beach instead? I haven't been there in a while and I like being in water. Is that okay with you?" She asked as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and grabbed his hand before they started to walk."What about the beach instead? I haven't been there in a while and I like being in water. Is that okay with you?" She asked as she looked at him.
Marcus smiled more "That actually sounds really nice!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more "That actually sounds really nice!" He said happily
"Awesome! To the beach it is!" Nora said excitedly before they vanished from where they stood and appeared at the beach."Taking the lazy route is always the easy way out." She laughed as she let go of his hand.

Noir recoiled in her seat at the monster and suddenly Yuto appeared, slaying it. She was super happy to see him, reaching out for him, when he disappeared just as quickly. She blinked, slumping back in her seat, trying not to cry, holding onto her pad of paper. It had flipped open to the drawing of the two of them that she had made back at the park, and the chibi versions of themselves looked at her with worried faces as a teardrop fell and stained the paper. Berudgingly she stood up, grabbing her things and walked off into the forest, tears occasionally finding their way down her face despite her efforts for them not to.

((Sorry @TheRebelliousDragon I've been super busy lately :c ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Awesome! To the beach it is!" Nora said excitedly before they vanished from where they stood and appeared at the beach."Taking the lazy route is always the easy way out." She laughed as she let go of his hand.
Marcus rolled his eyes "You're funny" He said jokingly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his eyes "You're funny" He said jokingly to her
Nora grinned,"I'm funny and I can rhyme! You love me because of it." She said with a wink before looking around the area.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"I'm funny and I can rhyme! You love me because of it." She said with a wink before looking around the area.
Marcus laughed a little "And crazy" He said happily as he stared at her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "And crazy" He said happily as he stared at her
Nora held up her hand and pinched her pointer finger and thumb together."Maybe just a little." She chuckled as she made a towel appear on the ground in front of them."This is a good spot." She plopped down on to the towel and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back