• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked confused "Tricks? Well....With the power I have gymnastics would be no problem but.....It depends on what you mean by tricks"
"Hm.....like fire tricks or something." Nora said

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili watched her, smiling until her expression began to shift.
"Is something wrong, Ellie? You're not feeling uncomfortable, are you?"

Kili looked down at her face, slightly worried. He hoped nothing was seriously wrong. She deserved to be happy after everything she'd gone through.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head, still looking out at the meadow.

"It's just... I don't think I have my powers anymore."

She looked down at her hands and arms, seeing normal blood vessels filled with normal red blood.

"I guess I just feel like I lost a part of myself. I don't really have a way to defend myself anymore, or really do much of anything... I'm just a normal human again."

She sighed, still not looking at Kili.

"And plus, we've got that scientist guy probably out looking for us, and there's no way I can fight him now, and if he came I'd only end up slowing you down and..."

Her voice faded, realizing she was rambling. She felt bad now, thinking her worries were stupid.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm.....like fire tricks or something." Nora said
Marcus smiled "Oooooh" He said with a grin "How about this....I can change the color of my fire sooooo" He said launching fire into the air before it exploded in the air showing a pink heart

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Oooooh" He said with a grin "How about this....I can change the color of my fire sooooo" He said launching fire into the air before it exploded in the air showing a pink heart
Nora looked at the heart with a wide grin as she clapped her hands."That's so cool! And that was really cute too."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at the heart with a wide grin as she clapped her hands."That's so cool! And that was really cute too."
Marcus smiled at Nora "What do you think it means?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Forget it" He said smiling
Nora blinked before pouring,"Well now I wanna know! I'm not that good at guess thing..." She said as she flipped herself over so she was laying on her stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked before pouring,"Well now I wanna know! I'm not that good at guess thing..." She said as she flipped herself over so she was laying on her stomach.
Marcus laughed a little as he leaned to her ear and whispered "Love...."

Lumina said:
As Noir walked she clutched her pad tightly in on hand, her pencil pressed against the page. She didn't notice the pencil was glowing, and as she walked monsters and other evil creatures were popping out of the pad, following after her. She reached a clearing and fell to her knees, a dark version of Noir popping out of the paper. It reached down, surrounded by the monsters, grabbing Noir by the throat.
"You're useless you know that? Getting so worked up over a boy. You know a boy won't ever love you, right? Here."

It took a pad of its own out, dropping Noir, who held her hands to her throat, looking up at Dark Noir with a tear stained face. Dark Noir drew the hologram letter on the page (Noir had seen someone walking around with it) and pulled it out of the page, tossing it at Noir.

"Maybe you can prove your usefulness there."

It laughed and walked off, and Noir picked up the letter, watching Kite speak his invitation to the tournament. She wondered... she had never fought before.... but maybe Dark Noir was right. Maybe she could be useful, for once. Maybe this tournament would be proof of that. She looked at the teleportation button, wondering if she should press it.

@TheRebelliousDragon
((Kite said the tournament was tomorrow... But if she presses it right now, she'll be sent to the right now empty stadium... She might be able to Kite and Yuto's father :o ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Kite said the tournament was tomorrow... But if she presses it right now, she'll be sent to the right now empty stadium... She might be able to Kite and Yuto's father :o ))
((Ooh, that would be interesting.))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Sure you did" He said happily
Nora stared at him before smiled,"Yeah I didn't have a single clue. Do you like anything else?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stared at him before smiled,"Yeah I didn't have a single clue. Do you like anything else?" She asked.
Marcus smiled "Well that depends what you mean" He said still smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Well that depends what you mean" He said still smiling
"Well what do you think I mean?" Nora asked as she kicked her feet slightly."I could mean everything and anything."

(Brb)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well what do you think I mean?" Nora asked as she kicked her feet slightly."I could mean everything and anything."
(Brb)
Marcus rolled her eyes "That's not helpful" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki walked off with Shira as the sisters put away their weapons*

[/QUOTE]
Shira sighed a little as they started to walk again "why does he always show up" she whispered to her self

((It's up to you though... If she presses it she'll be sent to the Exceed Dimension... I'll look for a picture of the stadium :3))
((Ooh that would be cool.))

Noir sighed, pressing the button. She didn't know where it would lead her or what would happen, but it was better than this clearing.

The last thing she though before ending up in the empty stadium was Yuto.

Kite blushed when he saw how beautiful Lexi was in a dress. "W-Whoa..." He said to himself. He couldn't believe he was marrying someone so pretty.
@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and walked down the aisle, she smiled when she reached kite and stood In front of him. "Hi" she whispers
@shortyshot8
William smiled and flashed Lexi a look that said 'You got this'

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back