• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why would you ask me." She asked coldly as she looke down the memories of hina coming back now "I wouldn't know why you some how have the ring that had wen melted off your finger when you broke the oath" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I would have thought her Master would have known......Honesty I have no clue why or how it is back"

WeirdPrincess said:
(I thought Marcus was with Thana and Hayate?)
(His clone is)

Roman said:
"A hero?" She asked as she began to pull Lana along. "What's that?" She asked
"I was born into a hero clan and trained to fight for a little girl. I'm supposed to keep the planet as every inicent being safe from death and destruction" she said before frowning "even if it costs my life" she whispered hoping ramona didn't hear the last part

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled her eyes "That's not helpful" He said jokingly
Nora chuckled,"Probably not. I guess I mean people wise and food wise....or video games too....sorry if I'm not helping much." She said sheepishly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I would have thought her Master would have known......Honesty I have no clue why or how it is back"

(His clone is)
"Well I don't. It had melted off your finger when you broke the oath so it's supposed o be destroyed. The only ring that was supposed to survive was Hinas and its in half" she said pointing over to a glass case in the corner that had the two halls of Hinas ring floating in it

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto ran to the clearing and found her paper and pencil. He had been looking for her. "Oh no... This is Noir's..." He said.
-----

The man stepped into view. "Hello! You must be Noir! I am Yushido. I am hosting the 30th annual battle tournament." He said with a smile. "Yuto is thinking AND looking for you right now. What brings you here...?" He asked.

(What Yushido looks like)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c9ef0fb3e403184af6e2be02afd7eb3a/tumblr_inline_newd889D231scmwml.png
Noir looked at the strange man, giving a nervous smile. When he mentioned Yuto, her eyes widened slightly. She shook her head, not wanting to stress herself out more. She cleared her throat (which made no noise) and looked at the man, making a "stabby-stabby" motion to indicate the tournament.

(Late reply, yes ik)

Kagura watched silently, smiling to herself. She had never been this happy in her entire life, "congratulations Lexi and kite" she says quietly and looks at what she was wearing "this dress will be the death of me" she huffed.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I was born into a hero clan and trained to fight for a little girl. I'm supposed to keep the planet as every inicent being safe from death and destruction" she said before frowning "even if it costs my life" she whispered hoping ramona didn't hear the last part

[/QUOTE]
"Your life, eh?" Ramona asked sadly. "Well, you just do me a favor: Don't die. You're the first woman I ever loved and I can't risk you dying." She said sternly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I don't. It had melted off your finger when you broke the oath so it's supposed o be destroyed. The only ring that was supposed to survive was Hinas and its in half" she said pointing over to a glass case in the corner that had the two halls of Hinas ring floating in it

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at it "Strange" He said before his ring began to glow "Uhhh....Thana...Help"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Probably not. I guess I mean people wise and food wise....or video games too....sorry if I'm not helping much." She said sheepishly.
Marcus laughed a little "I dunno" He said with a shrug

Roman said:
"Your life, eh?" Ramona asked sadly. "Well, you just do me a favor: Don't die. You're the first woman I ever loved and I can't risk you dying." She said sternly
Lana nodded before he blushed more 'she said love so soon' Lana thought before she slowly stale her arms around one of ramonas "I promise" she said quietly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at it "Strange" He said before his ring began to glow "Uhhh....Thana...Help"

"Of course not!" Nora exclaimed as she jumped up and grinned."You're to cute. I'm off to the water if you want to join me." She said before giving a slight wave and walking off towards the ocean.

shortyshot8 said:

"Don't ask me. I've never bothers to deals into ancient loves work" she said frankly to him

Lumina said:
Noir looked at the strange man, giving a nervous smile. When he mentioned Yuto, her eyes widened slightly. She shook her head, not wanting to stress herself out more. She cleared her throat (which made no noise) and looked at the man, making a "stabby-stabby" motion to indicate the tournament.
Yushido put a finger on his chin. "I see... You want to participate in the tournament...? That's tomorrow..." He said. "We plan on providing you with housing as well. The Sanctuary is a perfect safe haven for anybody. All the participants rooms are much like their dorms... Were preparing so... Can you come back tomorrow?" He asked. "Unless you have questions about it that is..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course not!" Nora exclaimed as she jumped up and grinned."You're to cute. I'm off to the water if you want to join me." She said before giving a slight wave and walking off towards the ocean.
Marcus followed her smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't ask me. I've never bothers to deals into ancient loves work" she said frankly to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "What in the hell is going on" He said as the ring continued glowing before he looked at it "She is dead so why? Why is the ring doing this?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded before he blushed more 'she said love so soon' Lana thought before she slowly stale her arms around one of ramonas "I promise" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
"Good. I don't wanna have to cry until my eyes dry up, because you died on me. I don't wanna cry at all." She said hugging her.

Yushido put a finger on his chin. "I see... You want to participate in the tournament...? That's tomorrow..." He said. "We plan on providing you with housing as well. The Sanctuary is a perfect safe haven for anybody. All the participants rooms are much like their dorms... Were preparing so... Can you come back tomorrow?" He asked. "Unless you have questions about it that is..."
Noir bit her lip, hating the fact she couldn't talk, and hating even more that she didn't have her pad with her. She nodded, looking around for the invite... which apparently decided it wanted to be left behind as well. She looked at Yushido with a nervous expression, not knowing what to do.

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "What in the hell is going on" He said as the ring continued glowing before he looked at it "She is dead so why? Why is the ring doing this?"
Nora stood at the edge of the water and lifted her hand up, the water rising upwards before she turned towards Marcus."You wouldn't mind getting a little wet right?" She asked as the water inched towards him.

Lumina said:
Noir bit her lip, hating the fact she couldn't talk, and hating even more that she didn't have her pad with her. She nodded, looking around for the invite... which apparently decided it wanted to be left behind as well. She looked at Yushido with a nervous expression, not knowing what to do.
Yushido chuckled. "I see... Not much of a talker..." He said. "Don't worry... Just think about what you want to say. I can read people's mind, I'm a god like Yuto."

shortyshot8 said:

"I wouldn't know she's with dex. He sacrificed him self so e could be wit her I death so I don't think she'd want back" she said frankly to marcus

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood at the edge of the water and lifted her hand up, the water rising upwards before she turned towards Marcus."You wouldn't mind getting a little wet right?" She asked as the water inched towards him.
Marcus smiled "Not at all!" He said happily to Nora

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head, still looking out at the meadow.
"It's just... I don't think I have my powers anymore."

She looked down at her hands and arms, seeing normal blood vessels filled with normal red blood.

"I guess I just feel like I lost a part of myself. I don't really have a way to defend myself anymore, or really do much of anything... I'm just a normal human again."

She sighed, still not looking at Kili.

"And plus, we've got that scientist guy probably out looking for us, and there's no way I can fight him now, and if he came I'd only end up slowing you down and..."

Her voice faded, realizing she was rambling. She felt bad now, thinking her worries were stupid.
Kili looked away, scratching his chin nervously. Already? Her thoughts had already wandered back to her powers. He didn't want to get into this discussion until she felt better, but...

"O-Oh. I see... Well, I'm sure that is still a part of you, deep down. For now, how about we focus on getting you back to a normal condition. Okay?"

Kili smiled at her nervously, a bead of sweat dripping down the side of his face. He couldn't say it. He couldn't yet tell her about her powers...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I wouldn't know she's with dex. He sacrificed him self so e could be wit her I death so I don't think she'd want back" she said frankly to marcus

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shook his head "I don't know about all that....But something seriously feels wrong........." He looked up "Dammit......What do I do Hina?" He asked no one in particular

Kite kept smiling and held her hands. "I couldn't be happier today..." He said softly.
@shortyshot8
Lexi smiled and held his hands. "I love you so much kite" she says happily

@LunaCrosby @shortyshot8

(Dealing with fireworks)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Not at all!" He said happily to Nora
She shrugged before launching the water at him, sending him back a few steps. She snickered slightly before she opened her palm and a small ball of fire appeared."Seems like you're not the only one who can control fire here. I would say let's have a fire ball fight....but one of us would get burned....or not."

Roman said:
"Good. I don't wanna have to cry until my eyes dry up, because you died on me. I don't wanna cry at all." She said hugging her.
"Don't worry. I a tuff girl so it's gonna take an unbelievably powerful creature to kill me" she said to ramona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back