• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged "stop asking me I'm just guessing plus she wants you to keep it with you not particularly in your hand" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged "I'm not even sure anymore" He said softly

Mika sighe as she looked around the demeansiom "I want to play with some one before I hae to go to bed" she wined

@any one in te exceed dimension

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Like I said Marcus. It's probably a reminder not to cheat on another girl again" she said to him

Lana looked at her a little confused before lagging a little and walking along with ramona

[/QUOTE]
"What is so funny?" Ramona asked smiling. "Was it me? Did I say something?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Sorry about showing off" He said with a shrug
Nora continued to swim around before speaking in his mind, that's okay....that was kind of hit to be honest....both literally and metaphorically.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighe as she looked around the demeansiom "I want to play with some one before I hae to go to bed" she wined

[/QUOTE]
Cam appeared behind her "What the hell?" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora continued to swim around before speaking in his mind, that's okay....that was kind of hit to be honest....both literally and metaphorically.
Marcus blushed "No-Not cool!" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighe as she looked around the demeansiom "I want to play with some one before I hae to go to bed" she wined

[/QUOTE]
(Yuzu is helping set up in the Exceed Dimension... xD Do you want her?)

Thana shrugged " don't know either" she said to him

@shortyshot8

------------

Mika jumped when she heard words and quickly turned around as a dessert eagle made of gold appeared I her hand and she pointed it at te boy

------------

Lana giggled "yes it was you" she said before she reached up and kissed ramonas cheek softy

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yushido chuckled. "I see... Not much of a talker..." He said. "Don't worry... Just think about what you want to say. I can read people's mind, I'm a god like Yuto."
Noir nodded, thinking instead.

Sorry about the lack of talking. I kind of... can't talk. But anyways... seems like you know Yuto well, I guess.

She tried to keep a down look from crossing her face, but she failed. Her eyes fell to her shoes.

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged " don't know either" she said to him @shortyshot8 ------------ Mika jumped when she heard words and quickly turned around as a dessert eagle made of gold appeared I her hand and she pointed it at te boy ------------ Lana giggled "yes it was you" she said before she reached up and kissed ramonas cheek softy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Marcus sighed "Great" He said in an annoyed tone

Cam smirked "Wanna shoot me?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh!" Asuka gasped in surprise before looking around."Oh no....there went my plan..." She muttered as she walked around the stadium, having no idea where to go.
The sun was setting. Asuka's holo caster started going off. It read: Holo message saved: Kite Pearson: Play?

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged " don't know either" she said to him @shortyshot8 ------------ Mika jumped when she heard words and quickly turned around as a dessert eagle made of gold appeared I her hand and she pointed it at te boy ------------ Lana giggled "yes it was you" she said before she reached up and kissed ramonas cheek softy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I wonder what I did... I am not really the funny type." Ramona said. When Lana kissed her cheek, she smiled and kissed her's back. "Are you funny?"

Roman said:
"I wonder what I did... I am not really the funny type." Ramona said. When Lana kissed her cheek, she smiled and kissed her's back. "Are you funny?"
Lana shrugged "I don't know" she said to Ramona as she giggled ten rested her head o ramonas shoulder

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared behind her "What the hell?" He said to himself

Marcus blushed "No-Not cool!" He said nervously
(How did Cam get to the Exceed Dimension without pressing the button...? You have to be a sanctum or a god... To get there without using the device))

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, thinking instead.
Sorry about the lack of talking. I kind of... can't talk. But anyways... seems like you know Yuto well, I guess.

She tried to keep a down look from crossing her face, but she failed. Her eyes fell to her shoes.
Yushido shook his head. "It's fine... And yes, I am his father after all." He said. "It's my job to take care and to get to know my kids."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Great" He said in an annoyed tone
Cam smirked "Wanna shoot me?" He asked
"Maybe I do" mika said inicently as the ammunition in the gun turned to one that Punctured any thing it was shot at no matter if the thing had protection

(How did Cam get to the Exceed Dimension without pressing the button...? You have to be a sanctum or a god... To get there without using the device))

Yushido shook his head. "It's fine... And yes, I am his father after all." He said. "It's my job to take care and to get to know my kids."
(Two things one he is a god and two he did press the button)

Kite nodded slightly as the priest began speaking.
The priest asked Kite: "Do you, Kite Pearson, take Alexys to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Kite kept looking into her eyes, getting lost in them. "I do..." He said.

The priest then turned to Lexi. "Do you, Alexys, take Kite Pearson to be your husband?" He asked.
Lexi gazed into kites eyes and smiled. "I do." She says tears almost coming to her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Maybe I do" mika said inicently as the ammunition in the gun turned to one that Punctured any thing it was shot at no matter if the thing had protection

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "Do it then" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Do it then" He said with a smirk
Mika giggled inocently as she pulled the trigger hitting the boy in the arm and embedding the bullet into his mucle "there I shot you" she said inocently as she twirled the gun around and watched his God like blood leak from the bullet hole

Mayyflower said:
Lexi gazed into kites eyes and smiled. "I do." She says tears almost coming to her eyes
The priest smiled and stepped back. "Then you may kiss the bride..." He chuckled.

Kite leaned in and kissed her softly. I love you Alexys... Forever and always... He said in her head. I'm the happiest man alive today...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana shrugged "I don't know" she said to Ramona as she giggled ten rested her head o ramonas shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled, "I doubt it. You're too serious to be funny." She said poking her cheek.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled inocently as she pulled the trigger hitting the boy in the arm and embedding the bullet into his mucle "there I shot you" she said inocently as she twirled the gun around and watched his God like blood leak from the bullet hole

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Well then" He said looking at the hole "Killing me is a dumb idea"

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "I doubt it. You're too serious to be funny." She said poking her cheek.
Lana giggled "I guess that's true" she said to Ramona as they walked she started to loo about for. Ramonas home

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Well then" He said looking at the hole "Killing me is a dumb idea"
"Why" she asked inocently as her gun disappeared and she smiled up inocently at the boy while her dark sinister aura radiated out f her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "I guess that's true" she said to Ramona as they walked she started to loo about for. Ramonas home

"Why" she asked inocently as her gun disappeared and she smiled up inocently at the boy while her dark sinister aura radiated out f her

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked as he melted "Because I'm behind you''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back