• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared behind her "What the hell?" He said to himself

Marcus blushed "No-Not cool!" He said nervously
Nora chuckled before popping back up and waving from far away."It's the truth though! I'm not lying."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled before popping back up and waving from far away."It's the truth though! I'm not lying."
Marcus blushed more "You really think so?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The sun was setting. Asuka's holo caster started going off. It read: Holo message saved: Kite Pearson: Play?
Asuka stared at the holo caster before shrugging,"Alright. Play the thing then."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more "You really think so?" He asked
Nora nodded,"Yeah! I wouldn't lie about something like that." She said with a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at the holo caster before shrugging,"Alright. Play the thing then."

Nora nodded,"Yeah! I wouldn't lie about something like that." She said with a grin.
Marcus smiled a little "I think I'm falling for you again" He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "I think I'm falling for you again" He said quietly
Nora blinked a few times before blushing,"U-Uh.....I don't know what to say to that." She said softly as her body turned into a liquid and flowed into the ocean.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "I guess that's true" she said to Ramona as they walked she started to loo about for. Ramonas home

"Why" she asked inocently as her gun disappeared and she smiled up inocently at the boy while her dark sinister aura radiated out f her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona stopped and pulled Lana toward a big white house. "I live here, with my brother and his wife. We decided as family we'd stick together rather than live without one another." She said opening the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked a few times before blushing,"U-Uh.....I don't know what to say to that." She said softly as her body turned into a liquid and flowed into the ocean.
Marcus blinked "What the hell" He said not sure of what to say "Well I guess that's a new way of rejecting me....At least it was creative"

Roman said:
Ramona stopped and pulled Lana toward a big white house. "I live here, with my brother and his wife. We decided as family we'd stick together rather than live without one another." She said opening the door.
"Oh... Ok" Lana said as she walke in with ramona and looked around in awe at te inside of the house

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as anther gun was facing the boys head when he appeared there " don't thin that's a good reason" she said cutely to him

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Well to be honest my wife wouldn't be very happy if I died" He said as he moved the gun to his forehead "But if you really want my child to grow up without a dad then take the shot"

WeirdPrincess said:
A hologram appeared of Kite.

Kite smiled at her and waved. "Hey Asuka! I'm having my wedding right now... So... I decided I'd just give you a audio tour of my home." He said as a map appeared, Kite vanishing. "You are in what we call The Sanctuary. It's a safe haven for all us Exceeds." He said as a red dot appeared over the stadium on the map. Then a red dot appeared in a dark clouded area. "This is the battlefront... A dimensional war is being waged there so it's best to stay away from there..." He said as he reappeared. "I also got you a suite for the tournament to stay in! I hope you like it. Here's your room number." He said as a number appeared on the screen. 9928. It then vanished and showed Kite again. "I'm so happy your here! I'll see you when I get there!" He said happily before waving and vanishing from view. The holo caster seemed to shoot a beam towards her room.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Well to be honest my wife wouldn't be very happy if I died" He said as he moved the gun to his forehead "But if you really want my child to grow up without a dad then take the shot"
Mika smile as e pulled te trigger and the gun shot rang out as he smiled having had the round be a blank as she pulled it away "your welcome" she said cutely to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh... Ok" Lana said as she walke in with ramona and looked around in awe at te inside of the house

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm gonna switch over to Hayate again :3 ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smile as e pulled te trigger and the gun shot rang out as he smiled having had the round be a blank as she pulled it away "your welcome" she said cutely to him

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed a little "Good......." He said before closing his eyes "What is up with you? Do you think death is a game?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Okie)

[/QUOTE]
(( Is Marcus still there with them? ))

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Good......." He said before closing his eyes "What is up with you? Do you think death is a game?"
Mika smiled "no I'm just made to kill" she said frankly as weapons started to appear and drop all around them "I am made to be commanded by one person. But I haven't found my future master yet" she said inocently to him as all the weapons disappeared

trix said:
Trix chuckled serving him some pancakes before getting her own and sitting down "I mean i'm not THAT good but it's edbile" she smiled shyl.y
Clover chuckles lightly. "Your cooking is really good, I love it." He starts eating it while smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled "no I'm just made to kill" she said frankly as weapons started to appear and drop all around them "I am made to be commanded by one person. But I haven't found my future master yet" she said inocently to him as all the weapons disappeared

[/QUOTE]
Cam shrugged as he floated around "Then I wish you the best of luck finding them" He said to her "Maybe someday you will understand"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Idk)

[/QUOTE]
(I replied a while ago...)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What the hell" He said not sure of what to say "Well I guess that's a new way of rejecting me....At least it was creative"
Nora appeared next to him,"I wasn't rejecting you. I'm just surprised is all." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to him,"I wasn't rejecting you. I'm just surprised is all." She said softly.
Marcus shrugged "Though......I don't want to fall in love...." He said looking down

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A hologram appeared of Kite.
Kite smiled at her and waved. "Hey Asuka! I'm having my wedding right now... So... I decided I'd just give you a audio tour of my home." He said as a map appeared, Kite vanishing. "You are in what we call The Sanctuary. It's a safe haven for all us Exceeds." He said as a red dot appeared over the stadium on the map. Then a red dot appeared in a dark clouded area. "This is the battlefront... A dimensional war is being waged there so it's best to stay away from there..." He said as he reappeared. "I also got you a suite for the tournament to stay in! I hope you like it. Here's your room number." He said as a number appeared on the screen. 9928. It then vanished and showed Kite again. "I'm so happy your here! I'll see you when I get there!" He said happily before waving and vanishing from view. The holo caster seemed to shoot a beam towards her room.
Asuka grinned as she watched the whole thing,"This is pretty exciting right now. I can't believe I missed his wedding dang it! And I really wanted to meet his wife too..."she muttered as she ventured into her room.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "Though......I don't want to fall in love...." He said looking down
"Why not? Because all it does is being pain and heartache....not to mention suffering." Nora asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned as she watched the whole thing,"This is pretty exciting right now. I can't believe I missed his wedding dang it! And I really wanted to meet his wife too..."she muttered as she ventured into her room.
Marcus's clone appeared next to her "Hey Master!" He said happily before sighing "I'm warning you about the tournament"

WeirdPrincess said:
The room was similar to any old dorm... Except it had a huge king sized bed along with a balcony. It looked like one of the fanciest place on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back