• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
She shrugged before launching the water at him, sending him back a few steps. She snickered slightly before she opened her palm and a small ball of fire appeared."Seems like you're not the only one who can control fire here. I would say let's have a fire ball fight....but one of us would get burned....or not."
Marcus blinked a few times "Sorry but I'm not sure that killing you sounds very fun" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "I don't know about all that....But something seriously feels wrong........." He looked up "Dammit......What do I do Hina?" He asked no one in particular
Thana stared at him then shrugged "I can help you Marcus." She said to him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked a few times "Sorry but I'm not sure that killing you sounds very fun" He said with a shrug
"Killing me? Who said you could kill me?" Nora asked as she tilted her head."I don't think you could."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at him then shrugged "I can help you Marcus." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked "Oh yeah another problem is this" He tossed the ring far away before holding out his hand as it appeared in his hand "It won't leave...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't worry. I a tuff girl so it's gonna take an unbelievably powerful creature to kill me" she said to ramona

[/QUOTE]
"It better." Ramona said pulling away from the hug. She then stared into Lana's eyes, blushing a little.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and held his hands. "I love you so much kite" she says happily
@shortyshot8

(Dealing with fireworks)
Kite nodded slightly as the priest began speaking.

The priest asked Kite: "Do you, Kite Pearson, take Alexys to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Kite kept looking into her eyes, getting lost in them. "I do..." He said.

The priest then turned to Lexi. "Do you, Alexys, take Kite Pearson to be your husband?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Killing me? Who said you could kill me?" Nora asked as she tilted her head."I don't think you could."
Marcus laughed a little "First off I could kill you easily and second....If our fire were to clash it would most likely kill you from the strain"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked "Oh yeah another problem is this" He tossed the ring far away before holding out his hand as it appeared in his hand "It won't leave...."
"Then I guess hina wants you to keep it. Maybe as a reminder need to do what you did to her to any other girl" thana said frankly just saying her thoghts out loud

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then I guess hina wants you to keep it. Maybe as a reminder need to do what you did to her to any other girl" thana said frankly just saying her thoghts out loud

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I can never get a girlfriend like this....Much less get married" He said sadly as he sat down "What am I gonna do?"

Asuka looked down at the letter that appeared next to her and opened it."What's this thing....a tournament? I can participate for this?" She mumbled as her eyes scanned the letter."Huh....I highly doubt I could win....but it should be fun none the less. I just gotta memorize a few more spells that will actually help me. And learn how to wield a sword or something....I wonder if Akki-san can help me with this." She whispered to herself. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I can never get a girlfriend like this....Much less get married" He said sadly as he sat down "What am I gonna do?"
"Just keep the ring with you." She said to him "she probably just wants you to keep it with you" she said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Just keep the ring with you." She said to him "she probably just wants you to keep it with you" she said again

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "But why? Why would she want me to keep it?" He asked (I'm honestly letting you take the story wherever you want at this point xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "First off I could kill you easily and second....If our fire were to clash it would most likely kill you from the strain"
Nora raised an eyebrow,"You think I'm weak enough to be killed that easily? Tsk tsk, I'm hurt." She said with a pout as she put a hand over her heart."I'll let you believe whatever you want. Doesn't bother me much." She said before running off into the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana stared back seing ramonas blush made her blush a little as she smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona looked down and looked right back up smiling. "Alright! Lets get to my house! The quicker the better." She said chuckling as she began to pull Lana again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora raised an eyebrow,"You think I'm weak enough to be killed that easily? Tsk tsk, I'm hurt." She said with a pout as she put a hand over her heart."I'll let you believe whatever you want. Doesn't bother me much." She said before running off into the water.
Marcus sighed "Then I will show you one percent of my power" He said before throwing a fireball far out in the ocean making an explosion that of a nuke

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "But why? Why would she want me to keep it?" He asked (I'm honestly letting you take the story wherever you want at this point xD )
"Like I said Marcus. It's probably a reminder not to cheat on another girl again" she said to him

Roman said:
Ramona looked down and looked right back up smiling. "Alright! Lets get to my house! The quicker the better." She said chuckling as she began to pull Lana again.
Lana looked at her a little confused before lagging a little and walking along with ramona

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Then I will show you one percent of my power" He said before throwing a fireball far out in the ocean making an explosion that of a nuke
(( No. Just no... What the hell xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded slightly as the priest began speaking.
The priest asked Kite: "Do you, Kite Pearson, take Alexys to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Kite kept looking into her eyes, getting lost in them. "I do..." He said.

The priest then turned to Lexi. "Do you, Alexys, take Kite Pearson to be your husband?" He asked.
Kagura smiled and teleported to the front row in a seat with everyone else.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked down at the letter that appeared next to her and opened it."What's this thing....a tournament? I can participate for this?" She mumbled as her eyes scanned the letter."Huh....I highly doubt I could win....but it should be fun none the less. I just gotta memorize a few more spells that will actually help me. And learn how to wield a sword or something....I wonder if Akki-san can help me with this." She whispered to herself. @TheRebelliousDragon
The device accidentally slid out of her hand, hitting her hand and teleported her to the Exceed Dimension stadium. It was empty. (XDDDD)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Like I said Marcus. It's probably a reminder not to cheat on another girl again" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Yeah but....I can't even get a girl when I have a wedding ring in my hand....What are you trying to tell me........" He asked himself

Roman said:
(( No. Just no... What the hell xD ))
(He is strong)

shortyshot8 said:
Nora looked at it with a blank face,"That's one percent? Well then...." She muttered before diving under water. So I would die....maybe. I don't know how strong I am yet... I haven't even tried to hurt anyone... She thought as she opened her eyes and swam around.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yeah but....I can't even get a girl when I have a wedding ring in my hand....What are you trying to tell me........" He asked himself

(He is strong)
Thana shrugged "stop asking me I'm just guessing plus she wants you to keep it with you not particularly in your hand" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at it with a blank face,"That's one percent? Well then...." She muttered before diving under water. So I would die....maybe. I don't know how strong I am yet... I haven't even tried to hurt anyone... She thought as she opened her eyes and swam around.
Marcus sighed "Sorry about showing off" He said with a shrug

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The device accidentally slid out of her hand, hitting her hand and teleported her to the Exceed Dimension stadium. It was empty. (XDDDD)
"Oh!" Asuka gasped in surprise before looking around."Oh no....there went my plan..." She muttered as she walked around the stadium, having no idea where to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back