• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Ooh that would be cool.))
Noir sighed, pressing the button. She didn't know where it would lead her or what would happen, but it was better than this clearing.

The last thing she though before ending up in the empty stadium was Yuto.
A man was sweeping the floors of the stadium nearby. "I see... We're getting all sorts of newcomers here... Welcome to the Exceed Dimension." He said. He wore a top hat and a strange jumpsuit.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and walked down the aisle, she smiled when she reached kite and stood In front of him. "Hi" she whispers
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and flashed Lexi a look that said 'You got this'
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite smiled at her. "Hey... You look beautiful..." He said softly. "As always..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A man was sweeping the floors of the stadium nearby. "I see... We're getting all sorts of newcomers here... Welcome to the Exceed Dimension." He said. He wore a top hat and a strange jumpsuit.

Kite smiled at her. "Hey... You look beautiful..." He said softly. "As always..."
Lexi smiled at William and then turned to kite. "Thank you, you look handsome as always" she says smiling

@shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled into the kiss as she felt his finger hook on her chin

Shira nodded "yeah let's go" she said to her as she held onto yukis hand tightly and started off again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smirked a little, putting a hand on her cheek before deepening the kiss.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled at William and then turned to kite. "Thank you, you look handsome as always" she says smiling
@shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby
William watched them closely while thinking "I'm proud of you Lexi......And you...Kite"

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby
Kite kept smiling and held her hands. "I couldn't be happier today..." He said softly.

@shortyshot8

Noir nodded, about to respond when she realized she hadn't picked up her paper and pen. She patter herself down, turning around and checking the ground, slightly frantic. She gave the strange looking man a half smile, trying to regain her composure.

In the forest clearing lay the invite, a pad of paper, and a pencil. It was half flipped open between the Yuto/Noir page and the monster-spawning one.

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and nodded, "Where are we gonna go? We can't stay out here all night...." She said looking around the area, to make sure it was actually safe.
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sent a clone to Thana and Hayate and looked shocked "So-Sorry am I interrupting something?"
@Daniel reaver @Roman
Hayate pulled away, "Oh hi! Who are you exactly?"

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Hayate smirked a little, putting a hand on her cheek before deepening the kiss.
Thana kissed back before he broke the kiss and pushed hayate down on the couch pinning him "hayate..... I want to ask you some thing. And I want you to awnser me truthfully. Please awnser me truthfully from the center f your heart and feelings no matter what your awnser is I want to know it." She said as se held him there before realizing some one was there and groaning 'fuck tou al' she thought "what al" she asked him not getting off of hayate

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, about to respond when she realized she hadn't picked up her paper and pen. She patter herself down, turning around and checking the ground, slightly frantic. She gave the strange looking man a half smile, trying to regain her composure.
In the forest clearing lay the invite, a pad of paper, and a pencil. It was half flipped open between the Yuto/Noir page and the monster-spawning one.
Yuto ran to the clearing and found her paper and pencil. He had been looking for her. "Oh no... This is Noir's..." He said.

-----

The man stepped into view. "Hello! You must be Noir! I am Yushido. I am hosting the 30th annual battle tournament." He said with a smile. "Yuto is thinking AND looking for you right now. What brings you here...?" He asked.

(What Yushido looks like)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c9ef0fb3e403184af6e2be02afd7eb3a/tumblr_inline_newd889D231scmwml.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana kissed back before he broke the kiss and pushed hayate down on the couch pinning him "hayate..... I want to ask you some thing. And I want you to awnser me truthfully. Please awnser me truthfully from the center f your heart and feelings no matter what your awnser is I want to know it." She said as se held him there before realizing some one was there and groaning 'fuck tou al' she thought "what al" she asked him not getting off of hayate
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Umm two things one...My name is Marcus and two...I can hear your thoughts...." He said his eye twitching with anger

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Umm...Al...Jack.....Marcus....Someone?" He said jokingly with a shrug
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana kissed back before he broke the kiss and pushed hayate down on the couch pinning him "hayate..... I want to ask you some thing. And I want you to awnser me truthfully. Please awnser me truthfully from the center f your heart and feelings no matter what your awnser is I want to know it." She said as se held him there before realizing some one was there and groaning 'fuck tou al' she thought "what al" she asked him not getting off of hayate
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate pointed at guy and chuckled, "After he leaves babe? Thus isn't normal." He said smiling.

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver

Hayate pulled away, "Oh hi! Who are you exactly?"

@Daniel reaver
"I'll go where ever you want. I-I just don't want to leave you yet" she said harass fly as he blushed and looked down a little wondering if keeping ramona here was being selfish

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Umm two things one...My name is Marcus and two...I can hear your thoughts...." He said his eye twitching with anger
Roman said:
Hayate pointed at guy and chuckled, "After he leaves babe? Thus isn't normal." He said smiling.
"So what if you can read my thoghts its your fault" she said childishly as she crossed her arms and looked at him a little aggravated "now what is it that you want" she asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'll go where ever you want. I-I just don't want to leave you yet" she said harass fly as he blushed and looked down a little wondering if keeping ramona here was being selfish

"So what if you can read my thoghts its your fault" she said childishly as she crossed her arms and looked at him a little aggravated "now what is it that you want" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "You could be a bit more nice god..." He said frowning "I wanted to see you again but as I can see you are occupied......Also........What the hell? Why are you suddenly being a bitch to me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You could be a bit more nice god..." He said frowning "I wanted to see you again but as I can see you are occupied......Also........What the hell? Why are you suddenly being a bitch to me?"
"Because I had some thing important to ask hayate then you barged In on us" she said frankly before sighing as she shook her head slightly "now why did you want to see me?" She asked him again she asked not getting off of hayate

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'll go where ever you want. I-I just don't want to leave you yet" she said harass fly as he blushed and looked down a little wondering if keeping ramona here was being selfish

[/QUOTE]
Ramona thought for a moment, tapping her chin. She then put up a finger, indicating she has an idea, "You can come to me and my... brother's place." She said, not knowing what to refer Roman as.

Daniel reaver]"Because I had some thing important to ask hayate then you barged In on us" she said frankly before sighing as she shook her head slightly "now why did you want to see me?" She asked him again she asked not getting off of hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Marcus frowned more "Is it wrong of me to want to see my friend?" He asked before laughing a little "I'm kidding....We both know that I'm here for something else" He held up a black ring

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned more "Is it wrong of me to want to see my friend?" He asked before laughing a little "I'm kidding....We both know that I'm here for something else" He held up a black ring
Thana stared at the black ring "where did you get that" she asked him quietly thinking t was the ring from his and Hinas marriage

Roman said:
Ramona thought for a moment, tapping her chin. She then put up a finger, indicating she has an idea, "You can come to me and my... brother's place." She said, not knowing what to refer Roman as.
Lana smiled a little "ok" she said before getting a little nervous "r-ramona. You've realized that I a hero right? She asked her still excited of the idea but wanting to know this first

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at the black ring "where did you get that" she asked him quietly thinking t was the ring from his and Hinas marriage

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "When I was reborn...For some reason it was in my pocket" He said with a shrug "I would really like to know why..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at the black ring "where did you get that" she asked him quietly thinking t was the ring from his and Hinas marriage

Lana smiled a little "ok" she said before getting a little nervous "r-ramona. You've realized that I a hero right? She asked her still excited of the idea but wanting to know this first

[/QUOTE]
"A hero?" She asked as she began to pull Lana along. "What's that?" She asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "When I was reborn...For some reason it was in my pocket" He said with a shrug "I would really like to know why..."
"Why would you ask me." She asked coldly as she looke down the memories of hina coming back now "I wouldn't know why you some how have the ring that had wen melted off your finger when you broke the oath" she said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back