• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Tell me" she said as she gave him puppy eyes

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Why death is a living hell" He said seriously

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(How did Cam get to the Exceed Dimension without pressing the button...? You have to be a sanctum or a god... To get there without using the device))

Yushido shook his head. "It's fine... And yes, I am his father after all." He said. "It's my job to take care and to get to know my kids."
Noir's head shot up.

His... father? Oh. That makes sense, I suppose.

She felt super nervous now. Maybe it was because she kissed him and she liked him. Maybe because she was still feeling upset from earlier. Or maybe because she felt powerless in front of a god without her paper.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Nora "I need to do something" He said warping to Roman "Yo!" He called out
@WeirdPrincess @Roman
Roman sat up, "I know.... We're going." He said. Roman stood up and looked at Marcus, both his eyes having Sharingan activated. "We're going to Fae."

Jennete said:
Rain growled as she paced back and forth, long skirts on her hips, a true queen in appearance, the surviving red caps return gasping and she smells her others child's blood. She lunges at them but her feet had grown vines that normally stayed inside her skin but now grew into the floor and surrounding earth. She fell to her hands and knees looking up at the red caps who were dancing around a gruesome shadow as it laughed and watched her....the Horde King. She shook and held her heavily pregnant belly, black tears falling down her cheeks. "Leave the child alone.. the Unseelie court doesn't need another heir I have one for you."
"You know as well as I that your other halves child will be more powerful.... and we have never had a Fae with the power of four souls before. The seelie court will tremble, just as it's pathetic queen does in their cage for her."

Yes it was true.... Snow and Rain were now the queens of the opposing ruling courts of Fae, the Seelie and Unseelie courts. And the Horde king, a horrid myth of rouge fae now had taken over Unseelie court. That was why Snow had been forced to take her place as Seelie queen to stop Rain's ruling court. But Rain was trapped under the thumb of the Horde king, trying her best to just appease him... but she worried for who essentially felt like her own child. Her niece though to others eyes.

Rain looked down and gasped a bit, holding her belly, her thoughts again upon Jay...
I miss you she whispered in her mind as the Horde kings laughter made the world go dark.

((@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver @Fukushima Akira @Himeragi Seiker @anybody else who would like to come to Fae and fight the Horde king as something to do before Dragons big tournament haha ))
(I'll send Ty... He still needs to serve justice to those who wish to throw light out of balance... Plus I need to reveal Tyler's fusion eventually :3)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I figured. Why else would you be here." Asuka said as she looked at him.
Marcus sighed "Well I like to see my Master" He said with a shrug "So how are things going?"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded I agreement the walked in silenc wit yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so...just wanna know...how do you think of my sisters so far?''

*She asked curiously as she wanted to create a conversation with her*

Roman said:
Roman sat up, "I know.... We're going." He said. Roman stood up and looked at Marcus, both his eyes having Sharingan activated. "We're going to Fae."
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said cracking his knuckles "Those Red Caps are going to get the hell beat out of them....I will personally murder the leader" He said as his power surged

Jennete said:
((they are new rulers.... i checked that they could be court queens with @Fukushima Akira senpai..... I sowwy I didn't see, are you upset or..?(:'()(:'()))
(well, not really, he's not been to the Fae realm sense before human civilization, he'll just be very confused)

Lumina said:
Noir's head shot up.
His... father? Oh. That makes sense, I suppose.

She felt super nervous now. Maybe it was because she kissed him and she liked him. Maybe because she was still feeling upset from earlier. Or maybe because she felt powerless in front of a god without her paper.
Yushido chuckled. "Hey... There isn't any need to be nervous... I approve of your relationship with Yuto... Yuto was busy with a friend. He didn't want to be rude and leave his friend hanging. That's why he's looking for you right now." He said. "Think of me as your father. I care for everyone's safety here..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's not my fault I was born to be a living weapon" she said as if he said some thing else

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "I was born to be a creature that could not feel love...Only hatred and murder" He said softly

Jennete said:
Rain growled as she paced back and forth, long skirts on her hips, a true queen in appearance, the surviving red caps return gasping and she smells her others child's blood. She lunges at them but her feet had grown vines that normally stayed inside her skin but now grew into the floor and surrounding earth. She fell to her hands and knees looking up at the red caps who were dancing around a gruesome shadow as it laughed and watched her....the Horde King. She shook and held her heavily pregnant belly, black tears falling down her cheeks. "Leave the child alone.. the Unseelie court doesn't need another heir I have one for you."
"You know as well as I that your other halves child will be more powerful.... and we have never had a Fae with the power of four souls before. The seelie court will tremble, just as it's pathetic queen does in their cage for her."

Yes it was true.... Snow and Rain were now the queens of the opposing ruling courts of Fae, the Seelie and Unseelie courts. And the Horde king, a horrid myth of rouge fae now had taken over Unseelie court. That was why Snow had been forced to take her place as Seelie queen to stop Rain's ruling court. But Rain was trapped under the thumb of the Horde king, trying her best to just appease him... but she worried for who essentially felt like her own child. Her niece though to others eyes.

Rain looked down and gasped a bit, holding her belly, her thoughts again upon Jay...
I miss you she whispered in her mind as the Horde kings laughter made the world go dark.

((@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver @Fukushima Akira @Himeragi Seiker @anybody else who would like to come to Fae and fight the Horde king as something to do before Dragons big tournament haha ))
Jay instantly perks up when he hears Rain's voice inside his head, his face one of absolute pleasure. "Rain! Where are you?" He thinks, almost screaming out for her. He begins to jog to his dorm, assuming that if she came back, that is where she'd go. He throws open the door of his dorm and scans the room, finding nothing. He let's out a defeated sigh, believing that the voice was just his imagination.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said cracking his knuckles "Those Red Caps are going to get the hell beat out of them....I will personally murder the leader" He said as his power surged
"Leave the leader to me. I want them to myself. If I need you, I will call for backup." Roman said sternly. "We should grab a few more people..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well I like to see my Master" He said with a shrug "So how are things going?"
Asuka laughed nervously,"Well....they were going good up until I died...." She murmured as she looked away from him.

SoulofTobi said:
(well, not really, he's not been to the Fae realm sense before human civilization, he'll just be very confused)
((okey........soo lol, now I am confused))

Roman said:
"Leave the leader to me. I want them to myself. If I need you, I will call for backup." Roman said sternly. "We should grab a few more people..."
Marcus sighed "Take me there...The others can come with you but I need to see what's going on...Trust me I'm good at surviving" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed nervously,"Well....they were going good up until I died...." She murmured as she looked away from him.
Marcus's eyes widened "Wha-What?" He asked "WHAT!?!"

Jennete said:
((okey........soo lol, now I am confused))
(though, i do see a plot point that could be made, he has a right to rule, by blood and birth.... *grin intensifies*)

Kagura smiled and dissapeared when the wedding was over, appearing at the park. She played on the bench and went deep into though "I'm help use of everybody, they have someone to love.. I feel so empty" she said to herself.

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...just wanna know...how do you think of my sisters so far?''
*She asked curiously as she wanted to create a conversation with her*

[/QUOTE]
"They seem a little. Crazy" se said frankly to yuki with a giggle

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I was born to be a creature that could not feel love...Only hatred and murder" He said softly
"Ok?" She said getting confused now about the mans words as she sat down and listened to him

SoulofTobi said:
(though, i do see a plot point that could be made, he has a right to rule, by blood and birth.... *grin intensifies*)
((lol well I will tag you then in this upcoming post to the start of the madness))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They seem a little. Crazy" se said frankly to yuki with a giggle

"Ok?" She said getting confused now about the mans words as she sat down and listened to him

[/QUOTE]
Cam sat down next to her "Just......Don't kill people for fun" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They seem a little. Crazy" se said frankly to yuki with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a bit*

''that so?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Take me there...The others can come with you but I need to see what's going on...Trust me I'm good at surviving" He said with a smirk

Marcus's eyes widened "Wha-What?" He asked "WHAT!?!"
"Yeah....apparently Soulis killed me to unleash Akki-san's full powers.....I'm sure it worked, I wasn't really awake when that happened...obviously." Asuka said."I'm back though! And I'm a goddess!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back