• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked away, scratching his chin nervously. Already? Her thoughts had already wandered back to her powers. He didn't want to get into this discussion until she felt better, but...
"O-Oh. I see... Well, I'm sure that is still a part of you, deep down. For now, how about we focus on getting you back to a normal condition. Okay?"

Kili smiled at her nervously, a bead of sweat dripping down the side of his face. He couldn't say it. He couldn't yet tell her about her powers...

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at Kili, a saddened look on her face.

"Alright..."

She had already consigned herself to not having powers anymore. The metal, when it was injected a few years prior, that's what gave her her powers. Now that it was gone, she had guessed her powers went with it.

She thought about expressing her thoughts about if there were any more hidden side effects from the procedure, but Kili seemed to want to drop the subject, so instead she stayed silent, somberly looking out at the meadow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hi big brother" thana called down to him as she flew above his daughter spinning and twirling as she let her dark and deadly aura radiate off of Her freely to any one else that was following the girl
@TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked back ahead of him, "You seem stronger Thana!" He said noticing her aura. "Is ot the power of love making you stronger like this?!" He asked jokingly

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she stands up and looks at her father before running away, flying really into the forest, sensing her mommy, knowing her mommy loves her, knowing she wouldn't hurt her, deep into the woods where Snow's pond was originally* M..MOMMY!! *her powers off the fritz, sending large blasts of water shooting up into the sky, able to be seen throughout the whole school and city as bright columns of light as she flies, drenching the forest as she gasps, flying faster still, turning completely clear into water* MO...MOMMY!!
((hint..................follow her if you want to go to Fae @SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker ))
Ayen stopped next to the girl

"why did they come for you!?" he said as if he is world was crumbling.

@Daniel reaver @Jennete

Miyuki:*she stopped, panting hard at Snows pond and a bright door at the very bottom of the strangely deep pond opens, glowing gold, a figure inside, opening her arms and miyuki steps throw, becoming Assana as she see's her reflection in the figures eyes*

Assana: Wa..wait you aren't mo- *is cut off as the figure grabs her and drags her throw... but the door stays open a crack, ready to be opened again to more passengers wishing to step into the enchantingly beautiful, deadly world of Fae from earth where Snows pond was and also in an exact replica in the same empty pond in fae*

((@SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea giggled a little "I may be a succubus but I belong only to yuki. Sorry" she said to number five

[/QUOTE]
''awww~ i envy you Yuki...you get to have a succubus by your side...i want one too!''

''good to know. but then you'd have to be younger and i would have to be older than you which will make you the youngest sis....but im not handing Shira over to you''

''hrmmm, okay..''

''cant you just choose a disciple?''

''oh, yes, i sele-''

''choose Shira, and il send you to my lab which il let Three do experiments on you...''

''hehehee~''

*Kikuri giggled insanely as she made snipping sounds with her metal scissors. Which they also made a sound when swords clash as well*

''eek!...ok ok, maybe il just...ah nevermind..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]are the fairies ass holes? Zero(Ciara) is pretty fond of them and squishes them. She even squished the fairy king which more like a gay lord and jack ass rather than a king xD if you dont believe me, here xD )))
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
((lol no....these are the bad ass kind))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pulled away and put a hand on her cheek. "So... Why don't we go home and relax for a bit, huh?" He asked as he slipped a wedding ring onto her ring finger.

(Don't feel bad! Fireworks are awesome! :D )
Lexi hugged him tightly. "Let's do it, I have a suprise for you" she says happily

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she stopped, panting hard at Snows pond and a bright door at the very bottom of the strangely deep pond opens, glowing gold, a figure inside, opening her arms and miyuki steps throw, becoming Assana as she see's her reflection in the figures eyes*
Assana: Wa..wait you aren't mo- *is cut off as the figure grabs her and drags her throw... but the door stays open a crack, ready to be opened again to more passengers wishing to step into the enchantingly beautiful, deadly world of Fae from earth where Snows pond was and also in an exact replica in the same empty pond in fae*

Marcus opened the door "What in the hell" He said to himself

@SoulofTobi @Daniel reaver @Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yushido chuckled. "Hey... There isn't any need to be nervous... I approve of your relationship with Yuto... Yuto was busy with a friend. He didn't want to be rude and leave his friend hanging. That's why he's looking for you right now." He said. "Think of me as your father. I care for everyone's safety here..."
Noir felt somewhat relieved at his statement.

Ah, um, thank you.

She couldn't help but blush. She still looked slightly down not having known where Yuto went, but she supposed she could understand. Her thoughts wandered to where Yuto was now.

Jennete said:

Tyler slipped through the crack. "Wh-What the hell!?" He said as he arrived in Fae and slammed into the ground. "Ouch... I hate being clumsy..."

@Roman @shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Jennete said:

Thana dived at the door quickly "I think so brother" she yelled before entering the word as her achy the came out and she came throug prepared to fight

Shor

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''awww~ i envy you Yuki...you get to have a succubus by your side...i want one too!''
''good to know. but then you'd have to be younger and i would have to be older than you which will make you the youngest sis....but im not handing Shira over to you''

''hrmmm, okay..''

''cant you just choose a disciple?''

''oh, yes, i sele-''

''choose Shira, and il send you to my lab which il let Three do experiments on you...''

''hehehee~''

*Kikuri giggled insanely as she made snipping sounds with her metal scissors. Which they also made a sound when swords clash as well*

''eek!...ok ok, maybe il just...ah nevermind..''

[/QUOTE]
shira laughed at all of them happiy

Jennete said:

Nora stood a few ways from the door before walking slowly over to the door and slipping through the crack. She looked around Fae and sighed,"Nothing has changed....this place is still as horrid as I can remember." She whispered to herself as she began to creep through the forest."Why did I even take the door? I could have just come here from somewhere else.... That way....terrible way to get here." She whispered to herself before shuddering as she walked around, looking for Assana or Rain and Snow....or anyone for that matter.

Roman went through the door, no questions asked. "They have my daughter. They took both her and my wife. I hope they are ready to have the hands of a half Sanctum tear through them like paper..." he said coldly. "Lets go Marcus, Thana, Tyler..."

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "To be honest nothing freaks me out" He said happily
(Fuck my life right now)

"If you say so" mika said softly before she layed down and stretched groaning childishly as she stretched

Roman said:
Roman went through the door, no questions asked. "They have my daughter. They took both her and my wife. I hope they are ready to have the hands of a half Sanctum tear through them like paper..." he said coldly. "Lets go Marcus, Thana, Tyler..."
Marcus nodded "It would be best if we split up from here" He said with a nod

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Fuck my life right now)
"If you say so" mika said softly before she layed down and stretched groaning childishly as she stretched

[/QUOTE]
(Why? :c)

All who go through the door are transported to the replica of Snow's pond in Fae. Strange creatures dancing with blood, humans slaves, every twisted sight you thought you could see is seen being carried out by beautifuly ugly creatures. Miyuki is gone... and in two directions there is shadows and light...but both are riddled with the other. Seelie and Unseelie court looming in the distance with forests to cover... and Miyuki/Assana is in one of them. The other just holds a queen who is trapped by her army of blood thirsty Fae. Let the adventures begin.

((go explore, don't get there in one turn because......no fun lol))

@SoulofTobi @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Fuck my life right now)

[/QUOTE]
(Why?) Cam nodded "Aaaaaanyways" He said with a shrug

Lumina said:
Noir felt somewhat relieved at his statement.
Ah, um, thank you.

She couldn't help but blush. She still looked slightly down not having known where Yuto went, but she supposed she could understand. Her thoughts wandered to where Yuto was now.
Yuto continued to wander the forest with a worried expression. "NOIR!!!!!!" He yelled, fear in his eyes. "Dammit... This isn't good... What if something happened to her!?" He panicked.

----

Yushido nodded and kept smiling. "Follow your dreams. Do what you think is right... Now I have to send you back. Yuto is really worried about you right now... Found your letter and notebook sitting by themselves in the forest and now he thinks something happened to you." He said. "See you tomorrow..." He finished as light enveloped Nori and teleported her back to the clearing.

----

Yuto's voice could be heard nearby.

Roman said:
Thana nodded happily as se spun her schyte around with one hand an smiled a dead smile "gladly" she said as her aura became dark enough to put fear into any thing but a fill sanctum as she slowly started to wal forward I the direction that the girl had been taken as he slashed any creature that got near her

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi

Jennete said:
All who go through the door are transported to the replica of Snow's pond in Fae. Strange creatures dancing with blood, humans slaves, every twisted sight you thought you could see is seen being carried out by beautifuly ugly creatures. Miyuki is gone... and in two directions there is shadows and light...but both are riddled with the other. Seelie and Unseelie court looming in the distance with forests to cover... and Miyuki/Assana is in one of them. The other just holds a queen who is trapped by her army of blood thirsty Fae. Let the adventures begin.

Ayen quickly followed the into the pond, knowing the second he crossed back into the Fae realm every high ranking noble would know, but he didn't know why they would what the girl so he had to go, or else his centuries of honor would go out the door.

@Jennete @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
(Why?) Cam nodded "Aaaaaanyways" He said with a shrug
(Because when my phone broke I lost Milan picture and now I can't find it again DX)

"I can't wait for tomorow... It's gonna be so fun" she said happily as she rolled around in the grass childishly

Jennete said:

Tyler pulled out his spear, glaring at the scene before him. "Time for justice to be served..." He said.

Jennete said:

Roman frowned, "Thana, and Marcus. You're with me. We're gonna take the right path." He said sternly.

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Jay let's out a deep breath as he breaks the surface of Snow's pond, coughing deeply as he expelled water from himself. "Ugh..." He groans as he holds his head, rising to his feet. "So... This is fae. Looks different from what I remember." He mutters as he looks around, watching the beast dance. @Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back