• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah....apparently Soulis killed me to unleash Akki-san's full powers.....I'm sure it worked, I wasn't really awake when that happened...obviously." Asuka said."I'm back though! And I'm a goddess!"
Marcus nodded before he placed his hands on her cheeks forcing her to look him in the eyes "The next few weeks are going to be hard....I need you to be strong for me okay?" He asked her with tears in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Take me there...The others can come with you but I need to see what's going on...Trust me I'm good at surviving" He said with a smirk

Marcus's eyes widened "Wha-What?" He asked "WHAT!?!"
Roman used his power as a sanctum to take Marcus to a forest in Fae. "Go, I'll meet up with you." He said nodding.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat down next to her "Just......Don't kill people for fun" He said softly
"Prophet makes that hard" she said frankly to cam as he sat down then she crossed her legs "all prophet wants is to see death. She caused mama to hate me" she said quietly to him

Miyuki:*she stands up and looks at her father before running away, flying really into the forest, sensing her mommy, knowing her mommy loves her, knowing she wouldn't hurt her, deep into the woods where Snow's pond was originally* M..MOMMY!! *her powers off the fritz, sending large blasts of water shooting up into the sky, able to be seen throughout the whole school and city as bright columns of light as she flies, drenching the forest as she gasps, flying faster still, turning completely clear into water* MO...MOMMY!!

((hint..................follow her if you want to go to Fae @SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker ))

Roman said:
Roman used his power as a sanctum to take Marcus to a forest in Fae. "Go, I'll meet up with you." He said nodding.
Marcus looked around the forest "Interesting" He said to himself as he stood there

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Prophet makes that hard" she said frankly to cam as he sat down then she crossed her legs "all prophet wants is to see death. She caused mama to hate me" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Cam shook his head "Just....Live okay?" He asked

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she stands up and looks at her father before running away, flying really into the forest, sensing her mommy, knowing her mommy loves her, knowing she wouldn't hurt her, deep into the woods where Snow's pond was originally* M..MOMMY!! *her powers off the fritz, sending large blasts of water shooting up into the sky, able to be seen throughout the whole school and city as bright columns of light as she flies, drenching the forest as she gasps, flying faster still, turning completely clear into water* MO...MOMMY!!
((hint..................follow her if you want to go to Fae @SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker ))
??? Fae???))

Jennete said:
Thana sat up "I'll have to ask you later hayate." Thana said quietly to him before se kissed him ten disappeared "I love you baby. I need to help some one right now" her voice echoes to him as thana appeared over the girl that she knew was Romans daughter and flew above her

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]??? Fae???))

[/QUOTE]
((The world of Fairies, idk I just tagged you because idk lol))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yyyyup" shira said frankly as she walked giggling wit yuki

[/QUOTE]
''ooh? maybe we should all have some fun tonight? ye-''

*Five was cut off due to Zero kicking her to the side*

''dont mind her...shes the...slutty kind of sis..''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "Just....Live okay?" He asked
"But prophet makes it hard because she takes over. She even made me look like this" she said referring to the sinister eyes and white hair

Jennete said:
Jay walks outside depressed, sighing sadly. He looks up into the sky to find water shooting up far beyond the clouds. "Wait... The pond!" He says excitedly as he breaks off into a sprint to the pond, hearing what sounds like the shrieks of a little girl as he closed in on the pond. He peers through the treeline to see Miyuki screaming. "Is she saying... 'Mommy?'" He asks himself, squatting down into a bush, wanting to watch but not wanting to be seen.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ooh? maybe we should all have some fun tonight? ye-''
*Five was cut off due to Zero kicking her to the side*

''dont mind her...shes the...slutty kind of sis..''

[/QUOTE]
Shea giggled a little "I may be a succubus but I belong only to yuki. Sorry" she said to number five

Jennete said:
((hint..................follow her if you want to go to Fae @SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But prophet makes it hard because she takes over. She even made me look like this" she said referring to the sinister eyes and white hair

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked at her "You look cute" He said happilu

Roman said:
"Miyuki!! Hold on!" Roman shouted as he followed behind her. "Marcus! Come on!" He called to him. "I'm getting my wife back..." He said under his breath.
@shortyshot8
Marcus followed "Here goes nothing!!!" He yelled out as he was sucked up while thinking I have a death wish I swear

Jennete said:
((The world of Fairies, idk I just tagged you because idk lol))
are the fairies ass holes? Zero(Ciara) is pretty fond of them and squishes them. She even squished the fairy king which more like a gay lord and jack ass rather than a king xD if you dont believe me, here xD )))

[media]

[/media]

Jennete said:
Tyler was flying around in the sky as Miyuki flew past him. "Whoa! Where is she going...? Might as well check it out..." He said before turns around and matching her speed easily as if it was a walk in the park.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "You look cute" He said happilu
"I do?" She asked as she looked up a him curiously

(Aaaand fuck I lost we picture because of my phone breaking and me having to use this one DX)

Daniel reaver]Thana sat up "I'll have to ask you later hayate." Thana said quietly to him before se kissed him ten disappeared "I love you baby. I need to help some one right now" her voice echoes to him as thana appeared over the girl that she knew was Romans daughter and flew above her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman smiled, sensing Thana's power he looked up happily, "Good to see you sis!" He said joyfully.

Jennete said:
((hint..................follow her if you want to go to Fae @SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Nonalaka (sorry, more important to the character ;-; forgive me)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I do?" She asked as she looked up a him curiously
(Aaaand fuck I lost we picture because of my phone breaking and me having to use this one DX)

[/QUOTE]
Cam nodded "To be honest nothing freaks me out" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded before he placed his hands on her cheeks forcing her to look him in the eyes "The next few weeks are going to be hard....I need you to be strong for me okay?" He asked her with tears in his eyes
Asuka blinked as she stared into his eyes,"O-Okay..... I'll do that for you...." She whispered.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, sensing Thana's power he looked up happily, "Good to see you sis!" He said joyfully.
"Hi big brother" thana called down to him as she flew above his daughter spinning and twirling as she let her dark and deadly aura radiate off of Her freely to any one else that was following the girl

@TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back