• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned as she watched the whole thing,"This is pretty exciting right now. I can't believe I missed his wedding dang it! And I really wanted to meet his wife too..."she muttered as she ventured into her room.

"Why not? Because all it does is being pain and heartache....not to mention suffering." Nora asked.
Marcus sighed "No......The first love I ever had........I killed her....She did nothing to me or anyone....But...I wanted to see her blood....." He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "No......The first love I ever had........I killed her....She did nothing to me or anyone....But...I wanted to see her blood....." He said softly
Dayum son... ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The priest smiled and stepped back. "Then you may kiss the bride..." He chuckled.
Kite leaned in and kissed her softly. I love you Alexys... Forever and always... He said in her head. I'm the happiest man alive today...
Lexi kissed him back I love you to the moon and back. Your my infinity. I am the luckiest woman alive to be marrying you. She said in his head

Mayyflower said:
Lexi kissed him back I love you to the moon and back. Your my infinity. I am the luckiest woman alive to be marrying you. She said in his head
William smiled at them both as a tear slipped down his cheek before he stood up and walked out not saying a word

Mayyflower said:
Kite pulled away and put a hand on her cheek. "So... Why don't we go home and relax for a bit, huh?" He asked as he slipped a wedding ring onto her ring finger.

Mayyflower said:
(I am so sorry for not replying it's just I've been lighting fireworks
(Don't feel bad! Fireworks are awesome! :D )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed a little as they started to walk again "why does he always show up" she whispered to her self

[/QUOTE]
''lets just...forget about...a-alright Shira?''

Rain growled as she paced back and forth, long skirts on her hips, a true queen in appearance, the surviving red caps return gasping and she smells her others child's blood. She lunges at them but her feet had grown vines that normally stayed inside her skin but now grew into the floor and surrounding earth. She fell to her hands and knees looking up at the red caps who were dancing around a gruesome shadow as it laughed and watched her....the Horde King. She shook and held her heavily pregnant belly, black tears falling down her cheeks. "Leave the child alone.. the Unseelie court doesn't need another heir I have one for you."

"You know as well as I that your other halves child will be more powerful.... and we have never had a Fae with the power of four souls before. The seelie court will tremble, just as it's pathetic queen does in their cage for her."

Yes it was true.... Snow and Rain were now the queens of the opposing ruling courts of Fae, the Seelie and Unseelie courts. And the Horde king, a horrid myth of rouge fae now had taken over Unseelie court. That was why Snow had been forced to take her place as Seelie queen to stop Rain's ruling court. But Rain was trapped under the thumb of the Horde king, trying her best to just appease him... but she worried for who essentially felt like her own child. Her niece though to others eyes.

Rain looked down and gasped a bit, holding her belly, her thoughts again upon Jay...
I miss you she whispered in her mind as the Horde kings laughter made the world go dark.

((@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver @Fukushima Akira @Himeragi Seiker @anybody else who would like to come to Fae and fight the Horde king as something to do before Dragons big tournament haha ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shrugged as he floated around "Then I wish you the best of luck finding them" He said to her "Maybe someday you will understand"

(I replied a while ago...)
(Woops)

"Understand?" She asked him as she watched him float around making her curious

(If anyone wants to RP Sora is in the courtyard.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Woops)
"Understand?" She asked him as she watched him float around making her curious

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Nothing" He said shaking his head

Jennete said:
Rain growled as she paced back and forth, long skirts on her hips, a true queen in appearance, the surviving red caps return gasping and she smells her others child's blood. She lunges at them but her feet had grown vines that normally stayed inside her skin but now grew into the floor and surrounding earth. She fell to her hands and knees looking up at the red caps who were dancing around a gruesome shadow as it laughed and watched her....the Horde King. She shook and held her heavily pregnant belly, black tears falling down her cheeks. "Leave the child alone.. the Unseelie court doesn't need another heir I have one for you."
"You know as well as I that your other halves child will be more powerful.... and we have never had a Fae with the power of four souls before. The seelie court will tremble, just as it's pathetic queen does in their cage for her."

Yes it was true.... Snow and Rain were now the queens of the opposing ruling courts of Fae, the Seelie and Unseelie courts. And the Horde king, a horrid myth of rouge fae now had taken over Unseelie court. That was why Snow had been forced to take her place as Seelie queen to stop Rain's ruling court. But Rain was trapped under the thumb of the Horde king, trying her best to just appease him... but she worried for who essentially felt like her own child. Her niece though to others eyes.

Rain looked down and gasped a bit, holding her belly, her thoughts again upon Jay...
I miss you she whispered in her mind as the Horde kings laughter made the world go dark.

@Daniel reaver @Fukushima Akira @Himeragi Seiker @anybody else who would like to come to Fae and fight the Horde king as something to do before Dragons big tournament haha ))
(when your only character is a Fae)

shortyshot8 said:
Nora blinked,"Oh....that's....just wow.... I don't really know what to say to something like that.... Who was she? If you don't mind me asking..."

Jennete said:

Marcus looked at Nora "I need to do something" He said warping to Roman "Yo!" He called out

@WeirdPrincess @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's clone appeared next to her "Hey Master!" He said happily before sighing "I'm warning you about the tournament"
Asuka smiled at him,"Hey Marcus! I probably won't get far but I'm just doing it for fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back