• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah)

(Oh god.....Cam killed a family member of Tyler and Celia is Cam's daughter and Tyler is with Celia.....OH SHIT)
(Dark Tyler is with her. Tyler is not. Who did Cam kill?)

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah)

(Oh god.....Cam killed a family member of Tyler and Celia is Cam's daughter and Tyler is with Celia.....OH SHIT)
(No... Tyler isn't with Celia... His dark counterpart is. Tyler is with Roman and Miyuki right now :3)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler gave him a thumbs and winks. "No problem! If they ever show up again, give me a call... I'll beat their little asses." He said, smirking.
Roman smiled and ruffled Tyler's hair, "Thanks kid. I should get Miyuki back inside, she's probably terrified..." he said walking toward his house.

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Cel hummed,"What does she have you do? Fight gods and monsters?"
Dark Tyler nodded. "Not only that, I have kill things across dimensions too..." He said, sighing as he curled up against his seat.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started walking towards the school
"come on, i want to see if my stuff arrived yet." he said as he continued eating his apple.

(part of the character, just never show him a potato, he has bad memories of them)
((Ah, famine stuff right?))

"Ah, alrighty!" Camilla hopped up onto her feet and happily skipped behind him.

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
Lexi had already gotten ready, she blushed, she was very nervous. "How do I look?" She asks smiling at Scarlet and Toru
"You look perfect" Toru says and smiles, giving her a hug.

"You look amazing" she laughed and hugged her as well.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and stood up "I don't know...I just need some time to think about all this" He said warping to the courtyard
@WeirdPrincess
Nora sat down on a bench in the courtyard and yawned,"Man...I'm going to have to get back to Romans house at some point...since I'm helping with his daughter and all. I just need to relax." She said as she stretched out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat down on a bench in the courtyard and yawned,"Man...I'm going to have to get back to Romans house at some point...since I'm helping with his daughter and all. I just need to relax." She said as she stretched out.
Marcus looked at her "Family troubles huh?" He asked her (Marcus is back in his young form)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler nodded. "Not only that, I have kill things across dimensions too..." He said, sighing as he curled up against his seat.
"Must be a lot of hard work for you. But it makes you stronger...I think. It sucks if you don't get a break once in a while." Cel said as she looked out the window out towards the sky.

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, famine stuff right?))
"Ah, alrighty!" Camilla hopped up onto her feet and happily skipped behind him.
Ayen stopped went they got to the school grounds

"you're gonna have to show me where the mail is." he said looking back at her

(No, angry Irish farmers)

LunaCrosby said:
"You look perfect" Toru says and smiles, giving her a hug.
"You look amazing" she laughed and hugged her as well.
"Let's do this thing"Lexi smiled and did one final glance in he mirror before leaving the room

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Must be a lot of hard work for you. But it makes you stronger...I think. It sucks if you don't get a break once in a while." Cel said as she looked out the window out towards the sky.
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Actually, this is my first break ever." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Family troubles huh?" He asked her (Marcus is back in his young form)
Nora blinked and looked at him,"You could say that...." She said slowly before thinking, what the hell? The last time I saw him he was....older and now he looks like this.... How did thi- oh nevermind....I remember now. She chewed on her lip as she stared ay Marcus.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked at him,"You could say that...." She said slowly before thinking, what the hell? The last time I saw him he was....older and now he looks like this.... How did thi- oh nevermind....I remember now. She chewed on her lip as she stared ay Marcus.
Marcus sighed and lit his finger on fire holding it up to his eye "Yeah....I know what you mean" He said with a nod

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Yoshino and said I am bored what do you wanna do?

[/QUOTE]
"Go get something to eat. I'm starving right now." Yoshino said as she put a hand over her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back