• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani tensed up slightly for a moment in response to the sudden hug before chuckling nervously "R-Really"
Yuto nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He said softly, continuing to hug her.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she reaches out her hands to the window, intently staring at it as her wings flutter and she screams as Red caps that had been there the whole time in glamour from Roman grab her and pull her through the window, heading to where the pond is, she growls and snaps and bites, them laughing harder, cackling as she screams loudly and giant bursts of water shoot out in a trail of where they are* DADDY!!
((this is for the teaser....wuv you guys you can save her, she isn't gone lol @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @BlueHawk ))
Roman jumped out of the window behind them. He ran as fast as he could after Miyuki and the red caps. "Give me my daughter you bastards!" He shouted before clones appeared, surrounding the whole entire area. He looked up at the men, his eyes completely different. They were both changed.

4586543-5343976796-42827.jpg

"Give her back. Or I will kill you... I will kill you all..." He said, his voice trembling, but full of anger.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she reaches out her hands to the window, intently staring at it as her wings flutter and she screams as Red caps that had been there the whole time in glamour from Roman grab her and pull her through the window, heading to where the pond is, she growls and snaps and bites, them laughing harder, cackling as she screams loudly and giant bursts of water shoot out in a trail of where they are* DADDY!!
((this is for the teaser....wuv you guys you can save her, she isn't gone lol @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @BlueHawk ))
((Tyler to the rescue!))

Tyler felt a sharp pain in his head. "Ngh... That's not good..." He said before he teleported and slammed his spear into the Red Caps. "I shall not stand for this injustice..." He said as light and darkness radiated from him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed
"i can
manipulate every part of nature, that includes the plants, animals, elements, forces and weather." he said as if he was used to the question "and everything between" he said as he made a orb of water and tossed it to her.
Camilla giggled as she caught the orb "Oh I see" she said as she made the water look like butterflies as it fluttered off and evaporated "I like you, we are friends now, right?".

Mayyflower said:
Sam eyes widened. "Uhm.." Was the only thing that she could say
Marcus shook his head "I must be going insane...I already told myself I would never never fall in love....There is no way" He said sitting down

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He said softly, continuing to hug her.
"Well u-uhm, thank you?" She replied chuckling again before slowly hugging back, assuming if she didnt it would probably be offensive and such.

Roman said:
"Why yes it is. I don't know if I have 'a lot' of good qualities, but I will gladly own up to the fact that my manners are pretty good." Taylor said, chuckling a little.
Celia sat in a seat. "I wouldn't say your manners are good... I'd say their great." She said with a smile.

Celia sat in a seat. "I wouldn't say your manners are good... I'd say their great." She said with a smile.
Taylor sat next to her, "Do you know how special that is coming from a god? Thank you, I appreciate your compliment very much." He said bowing his head a little.

Nonalaka said:
"Well u-uhm, thank you?" She replied chuckling again before slowly hugging back, assuming if she didnt it would probably be offensive and such.
Yuto pulled away slightly and gulped. "I-I'm not aloud to do this... But thanks for being my friend." He said before pecking her lips.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "I must be going insane...I already told myself I would never never fall in love....There is no way" He said sitting down
Sam shook her head. "Your not going insane" she says looking down

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled as she caught the orb "Oh I see" she said as she made the water look like butterflies as it fluttered off and evaporated "I like you, we are friends now, right?".
Ayen smiled

"yes we are Camilla an Uisce" he said as he turned towards the dorms "by the way, do you know if the dorms receive student mail?" he ask tilting his head.

Roman said:
Taylor sat next to her, "Do you know how special that is coming from a god? Thank you, I appreciate your compliment very much." He said bowing his head a little.
Celia giggled. "Not to mention funny... But really, the pleasure is all mine." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus tilted his head "What do you mean?" He asked
His he suppose to remember the past? She thought to herself. "Well, I mean... We were in love at one point" she says softly

Roman said:
Roman jumped out of the window behind them. He ran as fast as he could after Miyuki and the red caps. "Give me my daughter you bastards!" He shouted before clones appeared, surrounding the whole entire area. He looked up at the men, his eyes completely different. They were both changed.
4586543-5343976796-42827.jpg

"Give her back. Or I will kill you... I will kill you all..." He said, his voice trembling, but full of anger.
((Tyler to the rescue!))
Tyler felt a sharp pain in his head. "Ngh... That's not good..." He said before he teleported and slammed his spear into the Red Caps. "I shall not stand for this injustice..." He said as light and darkness radiated from him.
Miyuki:*stares at Daddy and then the angel, falling to the ground as the rest of the red caps look at both of them, hissing as they dart to try and make it to the portal, forgetting about their goal to take Miyuki with them, leaving the poor shivering girl alone as she tries to hold back tears, her arms bloddy as the Red caps clap and scream in glee, rubbing her blood on their red stained bald scalps*

Somewhere in Fae, Snow watched through a mirror, crying and gasping, holding herself and smiling, knowing her baby girl, her strong sweet baby girl would be fine...and that her daddy and that Angel she had met in the woods wouldn't let those nasty fae take her daughter to Rain, to..................them. She wiped her eyes and whispered through the mirror to Roman, "I fight every day to get home.... I love you so. oh god so much." Elves and willow wisps float in like made of glass and gently pick her up off her feet, one carrying her bridal stlye the rest surrounding them in a circle as they walk back to a giant beautiful bird cage, setting her inside and locking the door. "Your time out is over for the week. Their plan was unsuccessful, soon when you learn to love fae, you will be able to take you child back here as well."

Snow looking at them shakes her head, wiping her gold teared stained eyes, "Never. I will never break to your mold." She held onto the strength she had been building while on earth, but her frail body was ravaged with hunger, and her mind had never been as strong willed as her other halves... she just continued to hold onto the thing that kept her from giving in. She held onto her love for Roman, her true heart and soul.

Mayyflower said:
His he suppose to remember the past? She thought to herself. "Well, I mean... We were in love at one point" she says softly
Marcus went wide eyed "I will say it again....What do you mean?" He asked not wanting to believe it

Yuto pulled away slightly and gulped. "I-I'm not aloud to do this... But thanks for being my friend." He said before pecking her lips.
Ilaani blushed and went wide eyed as she processed what just happened "y-you're uhm, you're welcome" her gaze had moved to the ground in front of her and was fixed there, personal space was an issue for her and that was really pushing it.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus went wide eyed "I will say it again....What do you mean?" He asked not wanting to believe it
Sam sighed. "Nevermind..." She says a little frustrated

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*stares at Daddy and then the angel, falling to the ground as the rest of the red caps look at both of them, hissing as they dart to try and make it to the portal, forgetting about their goal to take Miyuki with them, leaving the poor shivering girl alone as she tries to hold back tears, her arms bloddy as the Red caps clap and scream in glee, rubbing her blood on their red stained bald scalps*
Somewhere in Fae, Snow watched through a mirror, crying and gasping, holding herself and smiling, knowing her baby girl, her strong sweet baby girl would be fine...and that her daddy and that Angel she had met in the woods wouldn't let those nasty fae take her daughter to Rain, to..................them. She wiped her eyes and whispered through the mirror to Roman, "I fight every day to get home.... I love you so. oh god so much." Elves and willow wisps float in like made of glass and gently pick her up off her feet, one carrying her bridal stlye the rest surrounding them in a circle as they walk back to a giant beautiful bird cage, setting her inside and locking the door. "Your time out is over for the week. Their plan was unsuccessful, soon when you learn to love fae, you will be able to take you child back here as well."

Snow looking at them shakes her head, wiping her gold teared stained eyes, "Never. I will never break to your mold." She held onto the strength she had been building while on earth, but her frail body was ravaged with hunger, and her mind had never been as strong willed as her other halves... she just continued to hold onto the thing that kept her from giving in. She held onto her love for Roman, her true heart and soul.
Tyler walked over to the girl and rubbed his hand over her head, a golden light pulsing from him. Her wounds quickly healed and she was filled with happy thoughts. "It's ok... Their gone..." He said softly before looking up at Roman. "Long time no see Roman."

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed and went wide eyed as she processed what just happened "y-you're uhm, you're welcome" her gaze had moved to the ground in front of her and was fixed there, personal space was an issue for her and that was really pushing it.
Yuto blushed furiously. "U-Uh... Was it really that bad...?" He asked.

Jennete said:

Roman ran over to Miyuki and hugged her tightly, his eyes changing back to normal. "No one will take you away from me. I promise you!" He said, his eyes watering up as he held onto her. "I will protect you with my life..."

Tyler walked over to the girl and rubbed his hand over her head, a golden light pulsing from him. Her wounds quickly healed and she was filled with happy thoughts. "It's ok... Their gone..." He said softly before looking up at Roman. "Long time no see Roman."
@Roman

"Tyler... How goes it old friend..." He said quietly.

@Roman

Miyuki:*she looked at him and nodded, looking at Daddy, wanting him to hold her but...........she didn't like his mask..............or his hair.......................she sniffled*

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Nevermind..." She says a little frustrated
Marcus looked at his hands "Then that means....The part of me inside of you is....." He said terrified of the idea

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] do you have a free character)
((Aww i'm sorry I don't haha, all my characters are busy atm))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back