• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay! Those are really cool and the view is amazing." Celia said as they walked towards the Ferris wheel.
(Chu missed this @TheRebelliousDragon tsk tsk)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hologram booted up and showed a boy with green and red hair bowing.
"Hello fellow participants! My name is Kaito Pearson from the first branch of the armed Exceed forces. I'm representing for the Exceed Dimension." He said as a picture of a large stadium appeared along with several pictures around it. "This is where the tournament is taking place. You'll be transported there using the small device that lays before you." He said, meaning the small contraption that had a small button on it. "The tournament will last two days! We will provide all competition with proper housing." He went on. "The tournament will be tomorrow. So make any preparations if needed. We really appreciate your time in listening to this holo message. Any more questions you may have just ask one of our fellow attendants. We hope to see you there!" He finished as Kite waved and disappeared from view.
William looked shocked "What....In the hell?" He said to himself "Oh god" He said shaking his head "I can't really deny a challenge"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yes, I understand what you mean" she said with a nod "I'm sorry you feel that way" she said with an apologetic tone.

((I don't ;7;))
"do couriers still bring letters and packages these days?" he asked curiously "or is there a place to pick it up Camilla?" he asked as he looked around the park.

(*evil smile intensifies*, you're gonna learn if anyone keeps me waiting; including you of course)

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "What....In the hell?" He said to himself "Oh god" He said shaking his head "I can't really deny a challenge"
(Wait, William was there too? Or did he listen to it at the same time they did? xD )

The hologram booted up and showed a boy with green and red hair bowing.
"Hello fellow participants! My name is Kaito Pearson from the first branch of the armed Exceed forces. I'm representing for the Exceed Dimension." He said as a picture of a large stadium appeared along with several pictures around it. "This is where the tournament is taking place. You'll be transported there using the small device that lays before you." He said, meaning the small contraption that had a small button on it. "The tournament will last two days! We will provide all competition with proper housing." He went on. "The tournament will be tomorrow. So make any preparations if needed. We really appreciate your time in listening to this holo message. Any more questions you may have just ask one of our fellow attendants. We hope to see you there!" He finished as Kite waved and disappeared from view.
Kagura listens to the hologram "hmm.." she says, contemplating on whether or not she would go "screw it I'm going" she said quietly and smiled to herself.

Roman said:
Hayate looked at the hologram, listening loosely, know he wasn't going to compete. Eh, I don't know if I wanna do this. I'm still pretty beat up from my last few jobs. He thought.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Can I compete love" she asks hayate as she listened to the letter

shortyshot8 said:
Mitsu looked over at William "what's that" she aske him tiredly

WeirdPrincess said:
(Chu missed this @TheRebelliousDragon tsk tsk)
(Too many characters to keep up with! And I'm also working on the tournament... Dang it xD )

Dark Tyler nodded. He didn't know what could be so interesting about a Ferris wheel, but decided to go with it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked over at William "what's that" she aske him tiredly

[/QUOTE]
William shrugged "Kite is hosting his own tournament...I'm going for sure" He said happily

Mika emediately pressed the teleportation botton then looked around as she was tellported to where tornament was

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Can I compete love" she asks hayate as she listened to the letter

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "I'll compete if you are." He said smiling. "It would be fun for the both of us." I guess I am competing...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at te letter tiredly as se hugged william From behind "oh" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Would you like to watch or even compete?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika emediately pressed the teleportation botton then looked around as she was tellported to where tornament was
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The stadium was empty right now. The tournament wasn't till tomorrow. The sun was setting in the distance.

(Too many characters to keep up with! And I'm also working on the tournament... Dang it xD )
Dark Tyler nodded. He didn't know what could be so interesting about a Ferris wheel, but decided to go with it.
( xD That's okay. I can see the you be busy)

Celia hummed as she stood in line for the Ferris wheel before she reached out and poked him again."Sorry....I do this when I'm bored sometimes." She said poking his cheek again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I'll watch" she said softly to him as she stared at the letter

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I'm gonna win this thing for you!" He said happily

The stadium was empty right now. The tournament wasn't till tomorrow. The sun was setting in the distance.
Mika looked around curiously "heloooo" she yelled out childishly as she watched the sun set

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD That's okay. I can see the you be busy)
Celia hummed as she stood in line for the Ferris wheel before she reached out and poked him again."Sorry....I do this when I'm bored sometimes." She said poking his cheek again.
Dark Tyler blushed again. "I-I can seer that... I'm kinda getting used to it." He said. "It's cute."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked around curiously "heloooo" she yelled out childishly as she watched the sun set

[/QUOTE]
A man nearby saw Mika nearby. "Ah, you must be new here. Welcome to the Exceed Dimension. A haven for our people."

SoulofTobi said:
"do couriers still bring letters and packages these days?" he asked curiously "or is there a place to pick it up Camilla?" he asked as he looked around the park.
(*evil smile intensifies*, you're gonna learn if anyone keeps me waiting; including you of course)
"Oh you mean the mailman? Yes, the mailman brings post to your home and puts it in the mailbox" she explained with a smile "Or you can check the post office, where all the mail is sorted" she continued "Are you waiting on a package?".

(*huddles in corner* okay ;-; xD ))

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I don't lie about such things" she said with a shrug "If I think someone is a jerk, I'm sure to let them know" she chuckled.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Sam sat on a mountain and looked out in the distance, she had gotten the same letter everyone else got, she was thinking about competing. "That's a risky tasks" she says as she lays down on her stomach and fell asleep

@ANYONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back