• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned as he felt like he knew what was going on "Who is all here right now?" He asked
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea slowly leaned on yuki and nuzzled her shoulder a bit before she continued to walk again

Lana giggled then stopped back pedaling and took a step forward as se hugged Ramona happily

[/QUOTE]
''us Intoners, the fallen goddess of creation, a succubus and....Six...''

*Yuki continued to walk with Shira*

''try to place the puzzle pieces together..''

*She said as they began walking again*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea slowly leaned on yuki and nuzzled her shoulder a bit before she continued to walk again

Lana giggled then stopped back pedaling and took a step forward as se hugged Ramona happily

[/QUOTE]
Ramona was caught off guard by the hug, but quickly figured out what happened. She then wrapped her arms around, Lana and smiled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Marcus continued standing still "No way...." He said to himself "This can't be real"

Roman said:
Ramona was caught off guard by the hug, but quickly figured out what happened. She then wrapped her arms around, Lana and smiled.
"I had always imagined who my first girlfriend or boyfriend would be like. And you fit perfectly" she said softly to Ramona as she hugged her

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed as she stepped off,"See?! That was tons of fun and you're happy you got to ride it, right?" She asked with a grin.
Dark Tyler nodded with a confident smile. "It wasn't what I was expecting at all." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued standing still "No way...." He said to himself "This can't be real"
Shira stayed quiet as they walked not saying anything

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stayed quiet as they walked not saying anything

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki walked with Shira remaining quiet as well*

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto continued to look lost in his thoughts. It was as if he had completely forgotten Ilaani was there.
She looked back over at him with a confused expression "Hey" she leaned over and waved her hands in front of his face "you're still on this planet right?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus squeezed his hands making blood spill from them as he worked up the courage to speak "Stop...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I had always imagined who my first girlfriend or boyfriend would be like. And you fit perfectly" she said softly to Ramona as she hugged her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled and hugged Lana tighter, "I always imagined the same thing.... I am glad you were the first..." she said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"if only you were alive, how long has it been? Ah! eleven thousand years ago, Atlantis was still above the sea, and nature was almost untouched, but there were still grand cities states... and I'm rambling, oh, and clothing was so much more comfortable and accessible back then." he said thinking of the past.
she gigglef lightly "Ah Atlantis still looks nice! I've been there on trips with my family a few times" she smiled "must be lovely to see such things in their prime though!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus squeezed his hands making blood spill from them as he worked up the courage to speak "Stop...."
Shira stopped walking when he asks but didn't turn around or move yet

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and hugged Lana tighter, "I always imagined the same thing.... I am glad you were the first..." she said quietly.
Lana nodded before she blushe then nuzzled ramonas shoulder 'I've always wanted to do that' she thought as she nuzzled ramona

Sam warped to Kagura, crying, she hugged her so if she couldn't throw her off. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean what I said yesterday, I couldn't control it" she huffed

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stopped walking when he asks but didn't turn around or move yet

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Look.....I understand that I hurt you but.......I'm not that way anymore......I knew I had to change....But when I finally did it was too late....And now I'm dying" He stopped "God what is wrong with me" He said looking down tears slipping from his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stopped walking when he asks but didn't turn around or move yet

Lana nodded before she blushe then nuzzled ramonas shoulder 'I've always wanted to do that' she thought as she nuzzled ramona

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
*Yuki stopped as well and turns her head enough to see Marcus*

*Kikuri stops as well and watches as she holds her scissors in her hands*

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped to Kagura, crying, she hugged her so if she couldn't throw her off. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean what I said yesterday, I couldn't control it" she huffed
@LunaCrosby
Kagura hugged her back, needing to hug someone after everything that happened. "Its not your fault.. I shouldn't of told him" she says quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki stopped as well and turns her head enough to see Marcus*
*Kikuri stops as well and watches as she holds her scissors in her hands*

[/QUOTE]
Shira just stood there silent as she listened to his words not saying any thing

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler nodded with a confident smile. "It wasn't what I was expecting at all." He said.
Celia grinned more before nodding towards the exit,"Let's go find something else to ride then. You'll find something else exciting." She said as they walked off of the ride.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugged her back, needing to hug someone after everything that happened. "Its not your fault.. I shouldn't of told him" she says quietly.
Sam burried her face in her hair. "No you were right to tell him, its just I wasn't ready, I needed a reality check" she whispers the last part

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stood there silent as she listened to his words not saying any thing
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed as his cigarette fell to the ground "I just....Before I die I don't want to be hated...I don't want everything I did to be a mistake....I don't want to be forgotten"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stood there silent as she listened to his words not saying any thing
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''dieing? from what...''

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
she gigglef lightly "Ah Atlantis still looks nice! I've been there on trips with my family a few times" she smiled "must be lovely to see such things in their prime though!"
Ayen laughed

"yeah, things were nice back then when even the gods were young, and some were even surprised to see a Fae leading humans to different parts of the world, but if i didn't, i fear it would of taken an extra ten thousand years to leave, and the Egyptian Patheon would have taken complete control of humans," he said semi-pridefully "not only that, but i wouldn't get to enjoy the sake the Asians make from rice." he said joking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back