• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...im not interested in it at the moment..''
*She said as she kept her gunblade aimed at Cam*

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked even more "Is it because of that one boy? Al? Because as far as I know he's gonna forget EVERYTHING sooo if you ever feel like taking your anger out on him it would be the perfect time"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...im not interested in it at the moment..''
*She said as she kept her gunblade aimed at Cam*

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked even more "Is it because of that one boy? Al? Because as far as I know he's gonna forget EVERYTHING sooo if you ever feel like taking your anger out on him it would be the perfect time"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler shook his head. Had hadn't smiled once yet today. "I think I'll be just fine." He said.
Celia stared at him for a while,"Are you okay? That may be a dumb question to ask, but I'm just curious."

Nonalaka said:
She furrowed her brow "Why cant it be though?" She paused and nodded "I'm a water nymph" she said happily "can you guess everyone's aura like that?"
Ayen nodded

"Mostly, it comes form all time i spent mastering nature, but it also helps that being a Fae gives me naturally heightened senses." he said calmly "its also how i was able to find my way to the school, i followed the extreme aura and power coming from the battles that seem to be always happening here." he said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone of voice.

shortyshot8 said:

''let him die on his own...i dont need a punching bag''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji laughed a little and said Thats what people called me when i was born "a strange person"

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino smiled a little a shook her head,"Right....which reminds me. I don't think I ever got your name, what is it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at him for a while,"Are you okay? That may be a dumb question to ask, but I'm just curious."
Dark Tyler darted his eyes towards her. "Why do care...?" He asked as they approached the ride.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''let him die on his own...i dont need a punching bag''

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed a little "Wow....After all that....You still" He stopped "I will let you figure that out on your own"

Yuto shrugged and laid in the grass next to her again. "Same here... It's nice to see people smile." He said.
"I suppose it is" she replied quietly as she pushed some hair out of her face "So, what's up? I haven't saw you around much"

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose it is" she replied quietly as she pushed some hair out of her face "So, what's up? I haven't saw you around much"
Yuto chuckled. "I've been busy... There was a mishap and I had to help clean up." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled a little a shook her head,"Right....which reminds me. I don't think I ever got your name, what is it?"
Its Shinji Shinji said as he made the rain stop and removed the invisible barrier

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Wow....After all that....You still" He stopped "I will let you figure that out on your own"
*Himeragi then put away her gun blade*

''please go somewhere else before my mood is ruined...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then put away her gun blade*
''please go somewhere else before my mood is ruined...''

[/QUOTE]
Cam shrugged "Fine but before I go.....Just remember he won't know ANYTHING" He said as he vanished

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Its Shinji Shinji said as he made the rain stop and removed the invisible barrier

[/QUOTE]
"Well it's nice to meet you Shinji. I would tell you mine....but you already know it." Yoshino laughed as she stretched her legs out."The rain stopped....it smells weird but in a good way. Don't ask me why."

Dark Tyler darted his eyes towards her. "Why do care...?" He asked as they approached the ride.
"Because we're friends and I care about all of my friends. I'm concerned for your wellbeing." Celia said as she put her arms behind her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well it's nice to meet you Shinji. I would tell you mine....but you already know it." Yoshino laughed as she stretched her legs out."The rain stopped....it smells weird but in a good way. Don't ask me why."

"Because we're friends and I care about all of my friends. I'm concerned for your wellbeing." Celia said as she put her arms behind her back.
Dark Tyler gave her the same bored expression he always had. "Well there is nothing for you to be concerned about." He said as they arrived at the line.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"Mostly, it comes form all time i spent mastering nature, but it also helps that being a Fae gives me naturally heightened senses." he said calmly "its also how i was able to find my way to the school, i followed the extreme aura and power coming from the battles that seem to be always happening here." he said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone of voice.
"Oooh!, that's pretty cool!" She said with a smile "I don't fight" She said, crinkling up her nose "I have no reason to"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]just if Himeragi hates someone, she tries hard to forget that person)))

[/QUOTE]
(Fair enough)

WeirdPrincess said:

Shinji looks at Yoshino and said Lets go meet someone i feel bored

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh!, that's pretty cool!" She said with a smile "I don't fight" She said, crinkling up her nose "I have no reason to"
Ayen laughed

"why would you fight? nymphs are peaceful beings, tricksters at times, but peaceful, then again you're the first nymph of any kind I've seen in over eight hundred years." he said unable to stop his elven accent "though, me, on the other hand, I've had people i wanted to protect though out my life, so i had to fight." he said examining her blue hair.

Dark Tyler gave her the same bored expression he always had. "Well there is nothing for you to be concerned about." He said as they arrived at the line.
Celia frowned more before hitting his head,"Well maybe not, but I'll do it anyway. You're so cold..."she muttered as she stood in line, arms crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back